What's new

PAC Staff Secrets

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
That is interesting Bea. I never thought of that but it makes sense that they would do that.

Do you know of any cases where they have actually gone after a person that has blown? Are these attempts ever successful?

When I blew, had they found me, it would not have been pretty. I was good and done with it. I am glad they did not.

When I was in the SO I did see a fella blow and get tracked down and brought back in. He never quite seemed the same though.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
That is interesting Bea. I never thought of that but it makes sense that they would do that.

Do you know of any cases where they have actually gone after a person that has blown? Are these attempts ever successful?

When I blew, had they found me, it would not have been pretty. I was good and done with it. I am glad they did not.

Yes. I have bene involved in the searches. When my brother blew. I tracked him down. That was long ago. Nowadays I would have let him go. Even helped him get out and hide if needed. Though he is not in either now.

And Pat Gualeteri. He blew. We spent days searching for him. Many times I have been sent out to locate blown staff. Its a staff drill. Someone blows, a team gets sent to find them. Especially on the RPF that happens.

Its hard to blow the RPF. I did manage a couple times though. Came back on my own. I was never found.

I bounced around a buncha times about staying and leaving.

I'm here now. And all the more happy about it!!!

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Gawd bless yer, Bea!
I swear you're the only thing left propping up my fragile self-respect. :melodramatic:

I like your style Dudds! :thumbsup:

My gags are shamefully under-appreciated on this forum. :melodramatic:
Whenever I post one I get bugger all response. :bigcry:
Still, it's nice to know there's a smiley for every occasion.

:tumbleweed:

Your natter has GOT TO CEASE. Knock it off and get back to work. These are serious times!! You keeping posting trash and expecting people to bow down and laugh. Oh please.

(Seriously, I always end up laughing, gagging and choking on your posts. I think people, myself included, have trouble living up to your humor and there is a slight fear of posting responses for fear of retarded gags that dont work right. Humor is an under-rated art form).

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Your natter has GOT TO CEASE. Knock it off and get back to work. These are serious times!! You keeping posting trash and expecting people to bow down and laugh. Oh please.

(Seriously, I always end up laughing, gagging and choking on your posts. I think people, myself included, have trouble living up to your humor and there is a slight fear of posting responses for fear of retarded gags that dont work right. Humor is an under-rated art form).

Lets face it Tansy is a failed "gagger" - his gags don't gag - he just keeps on gagging - us literal types gag on his gags!!! :D

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Lets face it Tansy is a failed "gagger" - his gags don't gag - he just keeps on gagging - us literal types gag on his gags!!! :D

:hmmph: Well, I've never been so insulted..............(no "Well you've been damn lucky" type comments please).

I shalln't be buying any of your books Sir!:neener:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Thats it, Tansy.

You just ignored my humor and you go off nattering about others.

I've had ENOUGH of you.

You are going on my ignore list.

You are banned from talking to me for 10 minutes!!!

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thats it, Tansy.

You just ignored my humor and you go off nattering about others.

I've had ENOUGH of you.

You are going on my ignore list.

You are banned from talking to me for 10 minutes!!!

Wow! 10 minutes!!! without a Tansy fix.....Oh! the pain of it all!!:omg:

Tanstaafl

Crusader
You are so modest.......:roflmao:

Well, that is true.

I don't like to mention it but......... many have PM'd me suggesting we change the name of the Board to the Tanstaafl Worship and Appreciation Message Board. Of course, I wouldn't to drive out the 2.5% that don't need their regular fix of my witticisms and bon mots to get them thru their days. :eyeroll:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Well, that is true.

I don't like to mention it but......... many have PM'd me suggesting we change the name of the Board to the Tanstaafl Worship and Appreciation Message Board.

I notice you didn't use Tanstaafl Worship And Thanks. :)

Paul

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I notice you didn't use Tanstaafl Worship And Thanks. :)

Ouch! :D

BTW, I think the instructions on your robot auditor to write TITS down at the start of session may lead to some putting attention on things other than their own case, and thus going "out of session". Just a thought. :)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Ouch! :D

BTW, I think the instructions on your robot auditor to write TITS down at the start of session may lead to some putting attention on things other than their own case, and thus going "out of session". Just a thought. :)

But note that I give people the option of either TITS or SOS. Although the page is ...tits.htm and not ...sos.htm. One has to preserve some traditions. :)

Paul

Tanstaafl

Crusader
But note that I give people the option of either TITS or SOS. Although the page is ...tits.htm and not ...sos.htm. One has to preserve some traditions. :)

Paul

Not to belabour the point (well that's not true actually) - don't you think starting with SOS might be a key-in for some? :) Alan and Div6 per recent maritime testimony!

Div6

Crusader
Not to belabour the point (well that's not true actually) - don't you think starting with SOS might be a key-in for some? :) Alan and Div6 per recent maritime testimony!

Nah, we big boys, We don't key in on the little sh**.

But you may be interested to know that the US govt grew a whole new GPM out of that incident, er, I mean government agency. The FCC was born out of the aftermath of that to "regulate" the airwaves. Turns out that there was another ship anchored near by, but their radio man had gone to bed before the SOS's went out, and even though they SAW the flares going up, they thought we were just celebrating or something, and didn't bother to wake him up. :angry: :angry: :angry:

And damn that Molly Brown.....that song has bugged me ever since. :omg:

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

It was T.I.T.S. that got me in trouble - so S.O.S. is what saves me! :D

Tanstaafl

Crusader
It was T.I.T.S. that got me in trouble - so S.O.S. is what saves me! :D

:lol:

Nah, we big boys, We don't key in on the little sh**.

But you may be interested to know that the US govt grew a whole new GPM out of that incident, er, I mean government agency. The FCC was born out of the aftermath of that to "regulate" the airwaves. Turns out that there was another ship anchored near by, but their radio man had gone to bed before the SOS's went out, and even though they SAW the flares going up, they thought we were just celebrating or something, and didn't bother to wake him up. :angry: :angry: :angry:

And to think, all those people died and suffered just so you could drop that body and be in the right place at the right time to come across Scn and continue your spiritual development. :)