What's new

Sparrow gets assaulted and a Goldenrod all in one video.

FoTi

Crusader
Strange that the police officer wouldn't look at Sparrow's video to see what really happened. I don't see how he could have watched Vicki's video and saw that Sparrow walked up to the guy when it was obvious from Sparrow's video that that guy walked up to Sparrow and stuck his hand over the camera. Wonder if the cop is a Scilon?

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Strange that the police officer wouldn't look at Sparrow's video to see what really happened. I don't see how he could have watched Vicki's video and saw that Sparrow walked up to the guy when it was obvious from Sparrow's video that that guy walked up to Sparrow and stuck his hand over the camera. Wonder if the cop is a Scilon?

Not surprising. Cops historically don't care much for protestors and the CofS has at times been good at getting the police on their side.

OliviaZero

Patron with Honors

I don't think the cop was a Scilon. Just lazy. Also, he'd just gotten an earful of whatever Vicki told him about Sparrow.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
What I noticed before this "declare" was a relationship was developing between Sparrow and the cultists. Sometimes they smiled and reacted to him, sometimes even engaged in dialogue. Their reactions were sometimes impatient, sometimes almost friendly.

I was surprised that Vickie and others were answering his questions and somewhat smugly trying to "handle" him as well as chatting to him.

I had started to wonder if he continued, day after day if a closer rapport would develop due to familiarity. The guy who objected to him and to the use of the word "slave" had clearly been intrigued by him and had looked up his CF file and seen that he was once enthusiastic. This "bewidered" him and therefore Sparrow had chipped away at his certainty and planted a doubt. Good job Sparrow! :thumbsup:

I predicted that the staff and public would be prevented from communicating with him, as this rapport would be seen as "dangerous" to the cult. And here we are today with his "declare"!

Scientologists will now be told he is an SP and they must not talk to him.

I also noticed quite a few black people in today's video and from the guy's reaction, they seem, understandably, to have a "button" on the word "slave".

I don't know if Sparrow is open to suggestions or if he comes on ESMB, but rather than calling them slaves, he could try quoting LRH "men are your slaves" from his Admissions. He could try pointing out that LRH saw people as his slaves and he has made scientologists, both black and white into his obedient slaves.

That might give the black guys something to think about.

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
It has all been forseen, take care out there all you Anons an' ex's, desperate cult is getting desperate, so expect the un-expected. (rem who yer dealing with eh, mind fucked people etc., in their states they don't really give a shit when they're pushed...) :bigcry:

What I noticed before this "declare" was a relationship was developing between Sparrow and the cultists. Sometimes they smiled and reacted to him, sometimes even engaged in dialogue. Their reactions were sometimes impatient, sometimes almost friendly.

I was surprised that Vickie and others were answering his questions and somewhat smugly trying to "handle" him as well as chatting to him.

I had started to wonder if he continued, day after day if a closer rapport would develop due to familiarity. The guy who objected to him and to the use of the word "slave" had clearly been intrigued by him and had looked up his CF file and seen that he was once enthusiastic. This "bewidered" him and therefore Sparrow had chipped away at his certainty and planted a doubt. Good job Sparrow! :thumbsup:

I predicted that the staff and public would be prevented from communicating with him, as this rapport would be seen as "dangerous" to the cult. And here we are today with his "declare"!

I also noticed quite a few black people in today's video and from the guy's reaction, they seem, understandably, to have a "button" on the word "slave".

I don't know if Sparrow is open to suggestions or if he comes on ESMB, but rather than calling them slaves, he could try quoting LRH "men are your slaves" from his Admissions. He could try pointing out that LRH saw people as his slaves and he has made scientologists, both black and white into his obedient slaves.

That might give the black guys something to think about.

The goldenrid must be very important ---people sometimes wait decades for them. So the protests a couple of days ago must have bothered the cult a lot.

On the one hand the culties *could* be using the "black" issue
opportunistically to stir up trouble,
but it has just occurred to me while reading your post Lionheart, that OSA have probably got just as big a button on the word "slave" as some black people would.
From OSA's of view, *what if* Sparrow did get into a deeper discusssion about Ron's admissions *and* Rons rascist remarks, which are on record so black scientologists can be told to look it up.
Is *that* why he got the goldenrod? They are scared about what Sparrow is going to say next to the inquisitive black guys?

This may be just a paraphrase or a partial paraphrase of what you have said.

Would be great if Sparrow does not talk to the blacks but silently hands them a flier with internet sources to find Ron's ideas of slaves and some non-white races. If OSA tries to take them away they really will go and look!.

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors

Sparrow,

DO YOU REALIZE THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU HAVE???

The goldenrod "Declare", combined with a verbal statement from an officer of the church advising you that "no one in the church may communicate to you" PROVES that Tommy Davis lied when he said disconnection no longer existed.

AND YOU HAVE IT.... ALL ON VIDEO.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope you will consider "editing" your video, and splice in Tommy Davis's adamant and aggressive denial of disconnection.

Pure gold. And that officer was full of shit.

IANAL, but IMHO, that was assault and battery of a peaceful protester.

YOUR CIVIL RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED.

However, what was more troubling is ... the implied threats.

The shooting motions, the forcible grabbing of your camera, and handling of your (dog?) tags. And his general belligerency...... all point to trouble.

Please consider taking this to the District Attorney, the person threatening you was making veiled threats and may have a criminal record. In any case, he was not acting like a minister. The cult may have hired some thugs to do their dirty business, and will then throw them under the bus.

IT'S FUCKING AMAZING....seeing that the church doesn't pay any taxes to support the police force (due to their "tax exempt" status)...... yet Sparrow does.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL, THIS IS A DANGEROUS AND ESCALATING SITUATION.

Take care little Sparrow, we greatly admire your courage but don't want to see you get hurt.

T&H

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

You were correct Lionhart.

The CoS is desperately trying to find something, anything to handle Sparrow. They cannot understand why LRH didn't leave some Tech behind to handle his types. :D

Pure gold. And that officer was full of shit.

IANAL, but IMHO, that was assault and battery of a peaceful protester.

YOUR CIVIL RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED.

However, what was more troubling is ... the implied threats.

The shooting motions, the forcible grabbing of your camera, and handling of your (dog?) tags. And his general belligerency...... all point to trouble.

Please consider taking this to the District Attorney, the person threatening you was making veiled threats and may have a criminal record. In any case, he was not acting like a minister. The cult may have hired some thugs to do their dirty business, and will then throw them under the bus.

IT'S FUCKING AMAZING....seeing that the church doesn't pay any taxes to support the police force (due to their "tax exempt" status)...... yet Sparrow does.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL, THIS IS A DANGEROUS AND ESCALATING SITUATION.

At the very least, Sparrow needs to document the incident with this officer and perhaps bring it to the attention of the Chief of Police and/or internal affairs.
If this officer witnessed the incident (on video) of assault and refused to protect Sparrow then what is he getting paid for? He had a bad attitude from the very beginning when Sparrow requested to talk to him and the officer responded "No" to the request without even knowing what it was about.

Last edited:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Congratulations on your goldenrod, AnonSparrow!

Keep up the great work!!!

Ditto. And be careful. It looks like the scios are getting pretty annoyed with you. You may want to get another camera person recording your interactions / altercations with them.