What's new

Want to kick the cult in the n*ts - here's how you can help

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmmmm

Could I ask you to clarify what what you are trying to say here plz Zorg?

(Upon reading this reply, TGZ is thinking to himself "Self, wtf are you trying to say here?).

Duhhhh... OK, OK; that should read: "I think we not should target the allowed ads." :whistling:

I'll edit the reply. :thumbsup:

All apologies for any confusion. :confused2:

Thanks for the heads up on that one UkA. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious
There is a difference I asked it somewhere before. If I flagg with the proxy I allways see a frog, if I click without proxy I don't see the frog. I see a little thank you on the same page. The clicks without frog count, did I understood you right?

i *suspect* the frog page means it is NOT being counted, I only get it when i flag stuff rapidfire machine gun style and I'm not using a proxy. I also noticed the longer you ignore the frog page and dont slow down, the more frequent it gets until seemingly trips on every ad.

In your case, I'm thinking it probably recognizes the proxy hits as questionable on every ad as well... try a different proxy maybe?

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
i *suspect* the frog page means it is NOT being counted, I only get it when i flag stuff rapidfire machine gun style and I'm not using a proxy. I also noticed the longer you ignore the frog page and dont slow down, the more frequent it gets until seemingly trips on every ad.

In your case, I'm thinking it probably recognizes the proxy hits as questionable on every ad as well... try a different proxy maybe?

or no proxy...! I did it today without proxy and it worked!

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

I've never seen the "frog" screen. Since I never used a proxy (other than my own), and I never did any "rapidfire machine gun style " flagging. I think it'd be best to dump this ClearCraig.exe and flag manually what you think needs to be flagged.

However, you guys do what you think is right, and so do I.:)

EDIT
I think sharing the "CL search results" links is a great idea.
:cheers:

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I was not aware that this dox was available. Why is it not cited more often? :confused2:

I'm not sure why. It was back was I was posting at ARS; even earlier. You might want to look over that excellent and historically important site. I believe it's run by John Jacobsen http://www.lisamcpherson.org

Sorry folks,

This section has been temporarily closed.....

1-chemical-spill.jpg

due to toxic levels of Zorg.........

:whistling:

T&H :D

Oh for fuck's sakes! Are you 12 years old or something? :no:

He reminds me a bit of Aaron when he was quite off and bossy :wink2:

AnonLover

Patron Meritorious
Updated List of juicy CL Search Results for manual flagging. The current number of ads per link now noted in parenthesis.

Other changes since the last one posted: Phoenix & St. Louis links replaced to yield larger results, Sacramento & Seattle added to the end.

Orange County

Miami

Nashville

Dallas

Phoenix

St.Louis

Sacramento

Seattle

Anyone got links for more juicy search results to add to this list?

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm not sure why. It was back was I was posting at ARS; even earlier. You might want to look over that excellent and historically important site. I believe it's run by John Jacobsen http://www.lisamcpherson.org

I didn't catch all that went on with Aaron. I saw only pieces of the flame throwing and Reply Wars.:confused2:

I see that T&H seems to be taking a break from this thread... no matter we can carry on the fight, taking it to the "enemy" and their abuse of Neutral Territory. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm all for getting back in the game. As I have mentioned (maybe too often); I think we not should target the allowed ads. It doesn't matter whether you agree or not as you don't have to. :no: That is how I am going to help out. :thumbsup:

<snip>

I am a bit confused on allowed ads. My understanding of Craigslist TOS is that they can have one ad for one thing and they are not supposed to put duplicate ads on other Craigslists, either. That would make all their ads spam as there are hundreds of them.

<snip>

LOL, Aaron went into the SO a bit too young and the only operating basis he knew was that of a CMO messenger. Sometimes that doesn't work so well in the real world.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
He reminds me a bit of Aaron when he was quite off and bossy

I think this quote might lead to some confusion. First off, it's Jeff Jacobsen who runs lisamcpherson.org (he's also the person who first noticed the report of Lisa McPherson's death in a police report and pushed till the revelations of 'Church' involvement came out) and the quote in red by Mary I'm assuming to be applied to Truth and Honesty, not Jeff.

And, yes, T&H seemed a bit full of himself.

Zinj

UkAnony

Patron Meritorious
I think this quote might lead to some confusion. First off, it's Jeff Jacobsen who runs lisamcpherson.org (he's also the person who first noticed the report of Lisa McPherson's death in a police report and pushed till the revelations of 'Church' involvement came out) and the quote in red by Mary I'm assuming to be applied to Truth and Honesty, not Jeff.

And, yes, T&H seemed a bit full of himself.

Zinj

AnonMary was referring bit in red to the picture Zinjifar

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Someone using my computer, just stumbled over this:

<REMOVED, because I no longer think it's related to $cn>

Smells like NarCONon, I'd say, can someone confirm? If yes, they seem to have new business concept in the making, no?

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Someone using my computer, just stumbled over this:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/lbg/1854242538.html

Smells like NarCONon, I'd say, can someone confirm? If yes, they seem to have new business concept in the making, no?

Or a Purif Centre. Some of those popped up around LA circa 1980 when the purif first came out.

What a business opportunity! Anyone here from SF that they wouldn't recognize at the org? You could go find out.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Or a Purif Centre. Some of those popped up around LA circa 1980 when the purif first came out.

What a business opportunity! Anyone here from SF that they wouldn't recognize at the org? You could go find out.

Hmm, Here's another ad, also in the "Gigs" Category:
<REMOVED>

<REMOVED, because probably not related to $cn>

<REMOVED>

This ad still does look fishy to me, but since I now think it has nothing to do with the cult, it doesn't belong here. Sorry guys.

Last edited:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
New interface

The latest ClearCraig tool (web-based indexer, requires manual clicks but lists the offending items 'live') can be found at...

http://tiny.cc/clearcraig

Potentially a bit faster than a manually-posted list, here. Slower than the fully automated approach, but with no danger that your reports might not be counted due to 'flooding'.