What's new

news from Tony and Sue

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Can someone give some background on who this gentleman is?

I'm glad to hear that another person won't be giving money to scio any longer.

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm so happy to hear that they have their daughter back but that is a very strange video.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm so happy to hear that they have their daughter back but that is a very strange video.

Very.

Spot of arm-twisting going on behind the scenes? Conditional discharge? I couldn't listen to the whole thing as delivery was abysmal but the father didn't seem to be overflowing with joy though the outcome seemed to be 10/10.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I suspect that his daughter is leaving but her fiance isn't. Perhaps that is the downside.

In any case, CONGRATS!!

update: Here is a July 9th video he made:

TONY AND SUE'S FIGHT TO GET OUR DAUGHTER OUT OF SCIENTOLOGY
THE CULT OF Scientology AND PARENTS

Message to Parents. Fight for your children and loved one's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNdW3hLGv2k

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Could be a new 'handling' of PTS.. Maybe there's orders not to disconnect. Bad PR.. That would leave 'handle' as the only option. When that doesn't work they order the scientologist to 'leave the cult' and with a 'programme' to stop the family making noise.

:unsure:

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
Could be a new 'handling' of PTS.. Maybe there's orders not to disconnect. Bad PR.. That would leave 'handle' as the only option. When that doesn't work they order the scientologist to 'leave the cult' and with a 'programme' to stop the family making noise.

:unsure:

Too complicated, I think. And too risky: Whats the chance of getting someone back on beans and rice if the day before he was catered by mummie's kitchen?

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
If she has indeed left the church this is very good news. My love and prayers go out to them.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I suspect that his daughter is leaving but her fiance isn't. Perhaps that is the downside.

That's what it sounds like from the second video, and that is making it difficult to speak freely about certain things. Knowing what he knows about the cult he's not so happy that his daughter's fiance is still a scientologist. But that's great that he's helping other parents with getting their kids out! :thumbsup:

It's interesting that the CoS would tolerate a relationship of this nature with the fiance. From their point of view his future father-in-law is an SP and they're letting him stay connected? Has their been a recent change in the disconnection policy?

AnonyMary

That's what it sounds like from the second video, and that is making it difficult to speak freely about certain things. Knowing what he knows about the cult he's not so happy that his daughter's fiance is still a scientologist. But that's great that he's helping other parents with getting their kids out! :thumbsup:

It's interesting that the CoS would tolerate a relationship of this nature with the fiance. From their point of view his future father-in-law is an SP and they're letting him stay connected? Has their been a recent change in the disconnection policy?

None that I know of. Maybe the daughter is trying it her way to see if she can get him out without her parents making lots of noise. I know the boy's parents have protested with Becky's parents in the past but they recieved no replies to their letters to CoS, something Tony and Sue did get after going to the police.

I guess we'll just have to see what happens. :whistling:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

I have commed with Tony in the past. This video upsets me very much because it is quite observant that Tony is experiencing a great deal of stress and pain, while choosing his words very clearly, so not to cause any problems between Tony, Sue, and their daughter, and those in Scientology, that are clearly dictating to her, the terms in which she is being allowed "to leave" Scientology.

I'm also very suspicious as to the reasoning behind Tony's requests for people to remove past comments & remarks from the boards about his daughter being held captive by Scientology - it's clear to me she is still being held captive to the whims of leaders in UK Scientology, and it's clear to me listening to and watching Tony's reactions, he is not at all comfortable with making this video or making these requests.

A person freely leaving Scientology with no strings attached, does not make demands on or obligate loved ones to do anything to earn their love or support. However, the bottom line is that Tony & Sue love their daughter very much and their relationship with their daughter is paramount to them. That is quite understandable & appreciated.

Just hope & S don't throw all those people that have supported them along the way, in re-connecting to their daughter, under the bus in doing so.

FoTi

Crusader
It was a strange/odd and very unnatural, stressed delivery of the communication - like somebody had a gun in his back. The CoS sure has him under control. Looks like he's been pressured to become their puppet. Talk about speaking under duress. And, no comments allowed on the video? I hope people pick up that video and put it out all over the place and comment about it plenty on other blogs and sites. I feel sorry for him being in that position. It's upsetting just to watch it. :grouch:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
It was a strange/odd and very unnatural, stressed delivery of the communication - like somebody had a gun in his back. The CoS sure has him under control. Looks like he's been pressured to become their puppet. Talk about speaking under duress. And, no comments allowed on the video? I hope people pick up that video and put it out all over the place and comment about it plenty on other blogs and sites. I feel sorry for him being in that position. It's upsetting just to watch it. :grouch:

Yes, I could see that too. He looked very stressed.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Whatever deal and promises CoS made.. They will break them!

Let me stress that!

Scientology will NOT honor their part of the deal! - Read this carefully!
HCOPL 18 OCT 67, Issue IV
PENALTIES FOR LOWER CONDITIONS
··/··
ENEMY - SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.​

:grouch:

hartley

Patron with Honors
It's possible that the daughter has signed 'no disclosure, no future legal comeback' papers and believes they are binding, in which case she has asked her parents not to go into details in case the cult blames her.

In any case if she's out she's out, that's good news and if the family now goes off our radar that's fine.

AnonyMary

It's possible that the daughter has signed 'no disclosure, no future legal comeback' papers and believes they are binding, in which case she has asked her parents not to go into details in case the cult blames her.

In any case if she's out she's out, that's good news and if the family now goes off our radar that's fine.

She's been out for a while now, Hartley.