What's new

Declared!

This afternoon I heard through the grapevine that the missus and I have been officially declared! Tap the keg ... it's party time!

It's funny. We quit the church publicly some time ago. We've made no bones about it when asked. Finding out that the church finally got around to declaring us is an odd feeling.

The whole "You can't quit! You're fired!" routine is the last gasp; a final effort to create an illusion of control. And it's about as effective as yelling at an ashtray to "stand up!"

Too late, babycakes. Pamela and I have long since put on our walking shoes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k9UDRO43Vc

(If and when we get the goldenrod, we'll let you all know.)

Div6

Crusader
CONGRATULATIONS!

It seems they are "stiffening ethics" as the Ideal Morgues have a dearth of public....but now that they have all the new updated Div6 courses, all they have to do is plow the deadwood out of the way and the wogs, er, raw meat...I mean, new public will beat the doors down...

:duh:

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
When I was declared there were none of these msg boards around to sound off to. It was a cold and very yucky feeling. After I left the church @ 22 years old I was faced with disconnection. This meant that I was all alone in the world. My family gladly turned their backs on me and never looked back. The line they gave the rest of the family was that they had no choice in the matter. Their church was making them do it.

When I got my golden rod in the mail I felt like such a criminal, which is what they were going for, no doubt. For me it tool a few years to get over all of the lies in the declare. looking back now it was amazing how scientology turned all of my upstat work into criminal behavior to justify their actions.

i'm happy you and your wife have taken the path that makes you the happiest. being true to oneself is the most important thing there is.

thanks for sharing your info with me. :happydance:

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Yes Oh Yes,

Must have been thursday a final rush to raise the SP stat!

Congratulation's Church of Scientology!

Your single best indicator! Raising the statistic of Suppressive Persons!

How are the Cash/Bills stats flying these days?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
This afternoon I heard through the grapevine that the missus and I have been officially declared! Tap the keg ... it's party time!

It's funny. We quit the church publicly some time ago. We've made no bones about it when asked. Finding out that the church finally got around to declaring us is an odd feeling.

The whole "You can't quit! You're fired!" routine is the last gasp; a final effort to create an illusion of control. And it's about as effective as yelling at an ashtray to "stand up!"

Too late, babycakes. Pamela and I have long since put on our walking shoes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k9UDRO43Vc

80's HairBand Party Time!

Congratulations!!

You gotta get a copy of that goldenrod.

TR'SIN

Patron with Honors
Raising the statistic of Suppressive Persons!

How are the Cash/Bills stats flying these days?

Big Congratulations to Pamela and John. A very prestigious crew you have joined. :party: join the party
:hifive: glad you made it
:dancer::woohoo:
:cheerleader: you are in the club
:bighug: so glad to have you ("OFFICIALLY")
:grouphug: our group welcomes you with highest praise.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
When a Suppressive Group (CoS) Declares you to be an SP that really means you must be one of the good guys! :yes: So congratulations and welcome! :happydance: :thumbsup:

TR'SIN

Patron with Honors
This afternoon I heard through the grapevine that the missus and I have been officially declared!

I refer you to the Declared Sp's Corner thread of July 1. You are welcome to join us. :hattip:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Congratulations!

From HCO PL 2 JUNE 1965 - HCO DIV 1 ETHICS SECTION WRITING OF AN ETHICS ORDER

"Never be afraid to issue orders that label somebody an SP if you
have the real evidence.

If you label them you get them back in some day. If you don't
label them, they are far more likely to vanish forever."

From HCO PL 11 May 65 -

" SUPPRESSIVES!

Root them out.

WILD RUMOURS - This Symptom is caused by Potential Trouble
Sources. Find whose case roller-coasters (gets better, gets worse).
Investigate. You'll find a Suppressive or two outside the org.

Put a head on a pike with an HCO Ethics Order and publish it
widely."

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Can I have your invite to the Celebrity Centre Gala then? jk

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I refer you to the Declared Sp's Corner thread of July 1. You are welcome to join us. :hattip:
Bunch a bloody snobs if you ask me.

All high and mighty, flashing their declares around.

There are some people working their guts out to suppress Mankind and they get no relief or any kind of "thank you very much" at all.

Oh well.

I know that some day my declare will come. And on that day, I will sue the fucking Church of Scientology for defamation of character, libel and slander.

And they know it, too.

Bunch a bloody snobs if you ask me.

All high and mighty, flashing their declares around.

There are some people working their guts out to suppress Mankind and they get no relief or any kind of "thank you very much" at all.

Oh well.

I know that some day my declare will come. And on that day, I will sue the fucking Church of Scientology for defamation of character, libel and slander.

And they know it, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaU5I_UQbXQ

Mark A. Baker

When I was declared there were none of these msg boards around to sound off to. It was a cold and very yucky feeling. After I left the church @ 22 years old I was faced with disconnection. This meant that I was all alone in the world. My family gladly turned their backs on me and never looked back. The line they gave the rest of the family was that they had no choice in the matter. Their church was making them do it.

When I got my golden rod in the mail I felt like such a criminal, which is what they were going for, no doubt. For me it tool a few years to get over all of the lies in the declare. looking back now it was amazing how scientology turned all of my upstat work into criminal behavior to justify their actions.

i'm happy you and your wife have taken the path that makes you the happiest. being true to oneself is the most important thing there is.

thanks for sharing your info with me. :happydance:

I have nothing but respect for you, and all the others who have walked away from the church when it meant losing everything. It's easy for my wife and I to be cavalier. We appreciate how fortunate we are in all of this. It's because of people like you that we are so cavalier.

I hope that lurkers and fence-sitters take this to heart: If people with so much more on the line -- family, fortune, livelihood -- if such people can stand up and say "NO MORE!" risking everything, what excuse do we have?

The church is built on a crumbling foundation of agreement. It's time to disagree! :devil:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Congrats!! :thumbsup: ( do get it in writing as another poster mentioned )

BTW, I read a bit of your blog and Pamela's, too. :thumbsup: