What's new

news from Tony and Sue

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Hi.

tony & sue acknoweldge that David Fryer is still a Scientologist. I dun goofed when I misunderstood... and thought he also claimed he'd left the cult. I don't always read all the text as that would take forever.

I am amazed, that the fanatical David Fryer would choose to remain with someone, who no longer shares his passion for the Scientology movement.

I'm not. As long as David is a dedicated Scientologist and is involved with Becky, there will always be that carrot on the stick being waved. There have been numerous stories throughout history of people being so in love with someone, they surrended their individuality & power to keep the relationship going.

I'm not saying that's going to happen here but given Scientology's hold on David, the only alternative to him being declared PTS & him leaving Scientology is (1) Becky returns to Scientology and disconnects from her parents (unless they can be convinced to totally surrender to the cult as well); or (2) Becky & David go their separate ways.

There's no alternatives.

stc

Patron with Honors
Where did you hear he quit? He co-founded Apple Jacks & Spooky World with his father. Kinda difficult to believe that the cult would allow David to quit what would be a huge cash cow for him in the Fall.

From the mouths of people actually at Apple Jacks farm/The Amazing Maze! People in Warrington. He hasn't worked there since April, dude.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
From the mouths of people actually at Apple Jacks farm/The Amazing Maze! People in Warrington. He hasn't worked there since April, dude.

Since he is the co-owner of the AJ Farm, he may still be receiving income from the farm and its associated businesses.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hi.

tony & sue acknoweldge that David Fryer is still a Scientologist. I dun goofed when I misunderstood... and thought he also claimed he'd left the cult. I don't always read all the text as that would take forever.

I am amazed, that the fanatical David Fryer would choose to remain with someone, who no longer shares his passion for the Scientology movement. The elephant in the room is that Tony & Sue are, perhaps, being deceived, for the purposes of PR. The greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics etc.

The context of Graeme Wilson's letter to the House of Commons is relevant; it relates to this specific issue. The stuff about the documentary film maker is also relevant, I reckon/ There was a TV documentary by BBC Panoroma, you should watch it, for context.

I forgot that you are the 'kid' from the UK who often lacks discretion, missing the finer points in using discretion when it comes to posting other people's business. Don't you have something more important to do besides gossip?

stc

Patron with Honors
Puh-lease. It is totally against policy. If Tony & Sue continue to protest, as he said he's going to, that makes him suppressive. Having a relationship with her dad would make her PTS. Her husband would not endanger his association in the church by associating with a PTS.

This is the key point that I cannot get over.

AnonyMary

Puh-lease. It is totally against policy. If Tony & Sue continue to protest, as he said he's going to, that makes him suppressive. Having a relationship with her dad would make her PTS. Her husband would not endanger his association in the church by associating with a PTS.

I thought they were just engaged but not married. In any event, Becky publicly announced her departure from scientology via her father's video, a suppressive act. That makes her an SP by Hubbard policy. No doubt Becky seriously considered the consequences of her decision before acting on it. In my estimation, Becky and David are at an impass or have moved on. It's their business at this point. I'm just glad that Tony and Sue are still with us in protesting Scientology and that Becky left Scientology!
Can we move on to something else now?

getbeckyout

Since he is the co-owner of the AJ Farm, he may still be receiving income from the farm and its associated businesses.

David has never been a co owner, the business is his Dads and Mums, David was the manager and was self employed and classed himself as a consultant.
David and Becky are not married but still engaged.

stc

Patron with Honors
So.. aside from the whole Tony/Sue/Becky thing, how is Scientology doing in Manchester?

I've collated Manchester victims' photos & put them in one place: the Scientology Manchester Gallery

Will add more, over the next few weeks.

There aren't actually that many people, they must be desperate for 'raw meat'.

AnonyMary

So.. aside from the whole Tony/Sue/Becky thing, how is Scientology doing in Manchester?

I've collated Manchester victims' photos & put them in one place: the Scientology Manchester Gallery

Will add more, over the next few weeks.

There aren't actually that many people, they must be desperate for 'raw meat'.

This is a thread about news from Tony & Sue. Try looking for the manchester protest threads and updating there.

stc

Patron with Honors
This is a thread about news from Tony & Sue. Try looking for the manchester protest threads and updating there.

It may benefit Tony & Sue to see the people Becky has been spending almost every waking moment with, for the past few years. They're a tight, little, love-bombing, circle. They work ever so-hard to maintain their secrecy.

NB - Remember to have sympathy for this loving, caring (if misguided) group of people. Each one of them will have relatives/loved-ones

May also be of value to lurking journalists, from the Manchester Evening News, for example. Just a totally random example, you understand.

People contributing info include a former Manc Scientologist, who left in 2008 or 2009.

getbeckyout

It may benefit Tony & Sue to see the people Becky has been spending almost every waking moment with, for the past few years. They're a tight, little, love-bombing, circle. They work ever so-hard to maintain their secrecy.

NB - Remember to have sympathy for this loving, caring (if misguided) group of people. Each one of them will have relatives/loved-ones

May also be of value to lurking journalists, from the Manchester Evening News, for example. Just a totally random example, you understand.

People contributing info include a former Manc Scientologist, who left in 2008 or 2009.

Anonymary please dont worry we are ok, we have took on the cos as we love our daughter and are fighting the cult and we have to let people have the right to express there feelings.

We thank all for there input.