What's new

There never was any OT IX or X!!

T

TheSneakster

Pat Broeker just made it up after Hubbard died to give him leverage over David Miscavige! :ohmy:

From the latest post on Marty Rathbun's blog:

Marty Rathbun said:
There is no OT IX and X. The idea of OT IX and X was a creation of Pat Broeker, dreamt up on the heels of the death of LRH to keep the masses from open revolt and keep the vampire Miscavige from his own throat. He proudly announced that “OT IX and X is compiled and ready for delivery.” Those around at the time may recall the utter shock Miscavige suffered when Broeker (with no prior coordination) surprised everyone with that out-of-the- blue announcement.

A two year series of intrigues ensued between Miscavige and Broeker jockeying to control the holy grail that did not exist. You may have listened to my story about the raid on Broeker’s ranch that I lead to retrieve LRH’s auditing files (St Pete Times video interview). That was done because Broeker said the keys to OT IX and X were in those folders and to hold DM off from deposing Broeker, Broeker threatened to have IX and X copyrighted in his own name.

When the folders turned out to contain no holy grail, Broeker then said he had other LRH writings that constituted the keys to OT IX and X. Another raid ensued – in which I coordinated a squad of armed outside security personnel to secure the premises. It will take a couple of chapters – and hopefully I’ll get the time soon to complete the entire picture – to connect all the dots on this, but suffice it to say for now, it turned out to be yet another Broeker bluff.

When Broeker’s bluffs were all called, he resorted to claiming he was channeling LRH and LRH was pissed about Broeker being reined in. Quite often the channeling revelations were done in druken stupors.

All this IX and X promise business – for insane dollar demands for, of all things, a “war chest” – are in my opinion the final step before Miscavige starts channeling LRH and telling his minions in real time what the old man is allegedly ordering.

Michael A. Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
According to Marty Rathbun:

"You may have listened to my story about the raid on Broeker’s ranch that I lead to retrieve LRH’s auditing files (St Pete Times video interview)."

Does anyone remember this? Is there a transcript?

Zinj

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I can't wait to hear Pat Broeker's version of things, especially the home invasions by Marty and scn minions.

Zinjifar

I can't wait to hear Pat Broeker's version of things, especially the home invasions by Marty and scn minions.

My problem is I don't remember this from the interview. If it's there, it's Marty confessing to *another* crime. And, one done much earlier than his obstruction of justice in the McPherson case. I think that would have stuck out.

Zinj

T

TheSneakster

And of course, there were no OT Levels 11-15, either, right? :duh:

Whether or not such levels exist in the spiritual realm as mapped out by Ron Hubbard, it would seem obvious that they have never been compiled into deliverable form from Hubbard's notes/case files, either.

Michael A. Hobson

Zinjifar

Whether or not such levels exist in the spiritual realm as mapped out by Ron Hubbard, it would seem obvious that they have never been compiled into deliverable form from Hubbard's notes/case files, either.

Michael A. Hobson

And, Marty knew that since the mid-'80s. When was it he left?

Zinj

There never was any OT IX or X!!

What difference does it make?

If you haven't figured out you have been taken for a ride by time you get to OTVIII,

you deserve to lose your money to the cult on principle alone.

People who keep falling for this ridiculous nonsense are too stupid to be allowed to keep their money.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
From Marty: When the folders turned out to contain no holy grail, Broeker then said he had other LRH writings that constituted the keys to OT IX and X. Another raid ensued – in which I coordinated a squad of armed outside security personnel to secure the premises.

What does this mean? Was Marty willing to order his armed squad to shoot and muder Pat Broeker? :omg:

AnonyMary

Marty, Miscavige, Larry Brennan, Rinder, etc, etc...none of them are scientologists.

She's talking about Marty being a Sea Org, Exec Stata and RPF member from the mid 80's until he left in 2004 or there abouts.

Please explain what you mean Diana. I am interested in your comment. I have always been of the opinion that to be a Scientologist is to use all of Scientology per KSW.

Mary

Last edited:
From Marty: When the folders turned out to contain no holy grail, Broeker then said he had other LRH writings that constituted the keys to OT IX and X. Another raid ensued – in which I coordinated a squad of armed outside security personnel to secure the premises.

What does this mean? Was Marty willing to order his armed squad to shoot and muder Pat Broeker? :omg:

He was going to do what ever it takes to "Keep Scientology Working", as L. Ron Hubbard would have wanted him to.

AnonyMary

My problem is I don't remember this from the interview. If it's there, it's Marty confessing to *another* crime. And, one done much earlier than his obstruction of justice in the McPherson case. I think that would have stuck out.

Zinj

I agree. I don't recall hearing this or seeing this discussed.I would have made note of it because I tend to give Pat some leeway, since he's not here to speak for himself on all the attacks from Marty and gang. I also believe so because he was a trusted loyal staff member of Hubbard's. He lived with the guy. It's easy to bash someone who is probably under a gag order, si nce they cannot speak up.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
I agree. I don't recall hearing this or seeing this discussed.I would have made note of it because I tend to give Pat some leeway, since he's not here to speak for himself on all the attacks from Marty and gang. I also believe so because he was a trusted loyal staff member of Hubbard's. He lived with the guy. It's easy to bash someone who is probably under a gag order, si nce they cannot speak up.

We do not know what is going on behind the scenes...perhaps Pat Broeker is threatening MR to come out and tell all, as it appears all these years they been fighting amongs themselves.

Zinjifar

Why would Pat Broeker be under a 'gag order'? As far as I know there's been no court 'settlement', or, even a 'case'.
The last anyone's mentioned being on contact with Pat was Robert Vaughn Young who said Pat had called him, but gave no further details.

Zinj