What's new

Seeking Advice On A "Hypothetical" Situation

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
If Beef Terminal is or was an "Op", he didn't succeed very well.

I don't think "Ops" are succeeding very well here on ESMB, do you?

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

They are welcome to come here and spam and mess around with us. It helps to show the type of people they are.

I just don't like when they make nasty comments or ask snide questions, which is why he was put on my ignore list.

But even when they do that type of thing, it still shows what kind of people they are. Or that they have been made into. PMD is another example of it.

Those who want to come here to discuss and treat the other members of the board with respect are certainly welcome. The more the merrier.

Trolls don't do that, I know.

And neither do the "KSW #1 Scientologists" that pass through this sight. (notice how I categorized it, because we have members here who call themselves Scientolgists and I love them and enjoy discussions with them, but they are also involved in other forms of Scn, not CofS, and that makes them cool people in my book).

I will probably end up having to clarify this post. Ah well. Barely awake.

I think it's more paranoia (mild or extreme) on certain individuals parts which lends to the "he's an Op, she's an Op" finger pointing.

Nothing wrong with a healthy dose of paranoia now and then, though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anLfoy2XsFw

It's amazing what a small comment in one post re: disconnection would lead someone to conclude.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I think it's more paranoia (mild or extreme) on certain individuals parts which lends to the "he's an Op, she's an Op" finger pointing.

Nothing wrong with a healthy dose of paranoia now and then, though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anLfoy2XsFw

It's amazing what a small comment in one post re: disconnection would lead someone to conclude.

I didn't say you were an Op.

I just said that if you were an Op, you weren't succeeding very well.

I didn't say you were an Op.

I just said that if you were an Op, you weren't succeeding very well.

Oh, I know, I wasn't mis-interpreting you.

And yeah, posting a few times, giving back what someone dished out and then asking advice is hardly successful Op activity (as I imagine it)...

I would have been demoted at the very least.

Div6

Crusader
Oh, I know, I wasn't mis-interpreting you.

And yeah, posting a few times, giving back what someone dished out and then asking advice is hardly successful Op activity (as I imagine it)...

I would have been demoted at the very least.

So....(assuming Product Officer Hat)

Dones come from effective doingnesss.

What have you DONE to change your situation for the better?
Where is the PRODUCT of you and your family being in a safe space?

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I got egg on my face over Eamonn Gosney, it appears.

Nevertheless, I see no clear indicators that BT is an OSA stooge.

Is someone gonna give me "How to Spot an OSA Stooge 101"?

I don't see why. You're not doing any worse than the rest of them.

Zinj

Since you are the self-proclaimed Master of Inval and Eval...why don't you Evaluate and Invalidate them, oh Divine Master, by posting the list of names as well as what the goals are (which some are better and worse at) of your imagined Ops.

Yeah, I didn't think so, mate.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I got egg on my face over Eamonn Gosney, it appears.

Nevertheless, I see no clear indicators that BT is an OSA stooge.

Is someone gonna give me "How to Spot an OSA Stooge 101"?

Watch it, Taansy.

That's just the kind of question an OSA Stooge would ask.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Since you have a Master list...being the self-proclaimed Master of Inval and Eval...

Why don't you Evaluate and Invalidate them, oh Master, by posting the list as well as what the goals are (which some are better and worse at) of your imagined Ops.

Yeah, I didn't think so...

I have a suggestion.

Instead of antagonizing the individuals in the forum, turn the conversation over to things that have to do with Scientology. Either pro or con, it does not matter.

How about that?

This could just be me flapping my gums, but it seems that a "successful" Op would mock up the beingness, doingness and havingness of a critic (mild or extreme) thus approximating the wavelength of "actual critics", get to know other "like-minded" individuals and well, you know what happens after that...

Slowly and insidiously lowering the wavelength of actual critics through various communications...

That would be one example of a successful Op, in my humble opinion.

Last edited:

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Very good!

Lesson 1: Deflecting attention onto others.

Very well done, Taansy.

And now for Lesson 2:

Which poster is the biggest SP on this board?

Ooh - that's much harder.

Er.........."There are no SPs. It's just an invention of Hubbard's to isolate his enemies and prevent them from communicating with loyal cult members whilst reinforcing the idea in those loyal cult members that they are the good guys, thereby reinforcing their beingnesses as Scns"?

I think that might be a flunk. :nervous:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Well I can see that I've caused some confusion among the students here.

First of all, as an OP, you are a Churchie Scientologist, through and through.

Secondly, as an Op, your purpose is to defuse the criticism of the Church by making it intolerable to outsiders. Like on ARS - spam the shit out of the whole newsgroup so no one can stand reading the thing. Then, make everything so entheta that no one would ever sit still long enough to read it.

That is done by antagonizing the terminals there to get in firefights with each other constantly.

So, back to our lesson.

Who is the biggest SP on ESMB?

In other words, who do we.. er I mean THEY, not want listened to the most?

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Well I can see that I've caused some confusion among the students here.

First of all, as an OP, you are a Churchie Scientologist, through and through.

Secondly, as an Op, your purpose is to defuse the criticism of the Church by making it intolerable to outsiders. Like on ARS - spam the shit out of the whole newsgroup so no one can stand reading the thing. Then, make everything so entheta that no one would ever sit still long enough to read it.

That is done by antagonizing the terminals there to get in firefights with each other constantly.

So, back to our lesson.

Who is the biggest SP on ESMB?

In other words, who do we.. er I mean THEY, not want listened to the most?

Alan?