What's new

Seeking Advice On A "Hypothetical" Situation

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
As Tans is an authority on those sorts of things....:omg:

Tansy - so I am told by a high up OSA agent; is an authority on all things sexual connected to animals......if you notice the covert attempt to get me to start with an Aadvark........hoping I will go alphabetically down the list! :nervous:

Div6

Crusader
Tansy - so I am told by a high up OSA agent; is an authority on all things sexual connected to animals......if you notice the covert attempt to get me to start with an Aadvark........hoping I will go alphabetically down the list! :nervous:[/QUOTE}

Didn't "corrupting a virgin" come under the list of items the Inquisitors were interested in?

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Tansy - so I am told by a high up OSA agent; is an authority on all things sexual connected to animals......if you notice the covert attempt to get me to start with an Aadvark........hoping I will go alphabetically down the list! :nervous:

Well, when you get to Zebra you can be an authority too. :)

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Actually, I'm not indulging anymore. After seeing the flak Heather Mills got for sleeping with a Beatle, well it's just not worth it.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Yeah he is cute, cool and smart. He learns words after just hearing them once. It's really unfortunate, imo, that he landed the parents he did.

The other day he learned "piece of shit."

If he's got a good ear he may be a budding musician.
He might like a Les Paul and 100watt Marshall stack for xmas?
Short of that - how about a mini keyboard?

Good idea, mate.

My wife said the same thing...

Wait a sec, are you sure you're not really my wife!!??

OMG PARANOIA!!!!

Seriously, we are getting him a keyboard for X-mas.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Good idea, mate.

My wife said the same thing...

Wait a sec, are you sure you're not really my wife!!??

OMG PARANOIA!!!!

Seriously, we are getting him a keyboard for X-mas.

I can't be your wife because according to my legion of devoted fans on ESMB I only have sexual relations with farmyard animals. :yes:

Hope he likes the keyboard.
Just pray he doesn't take to it like a mini Keith Emerson and demand a huge bank of expensive synths for his birthday. :melodramatic:

Div6

Crusader
If he's got a good ear he may be a budding musician.
He might like a Les Paul and 100watt Marshall stack for xmas?
Short of that - how about a mini keyboard?

I'll take a 50 watt Plexi......got the Les Paul last year for Christmas. (Now I just have to learn to play the dang thing...)

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I'll take a 50 watt Plexi......got the Les Paul last year for Christmas. (Now I just have to learn to play the dang thing...)

If you've got neighbours that will put up with you cranking it up enough to get a good tone then I'm sincerely happy for you! :)