What's new

Little Miscavige Slaps Preclear

AnonKat

Crusader
That's the stuff we are looking for.

East Grinstead Birdy | October 2, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Reply
Regarding David Miscavige’s training, a recent conversation with a person who was there with him at Saint Hill while Miscavige was interning Class IV relates that he observed Miscavige leaving his auditing room in a rage, followed by his female PC, who was in tears. It seems he had struck her, while in session. David Miscavige physically assaulted his PC in session, while on the Class IV internship at Saint Hill. He was busted off the internship. He did not complete it. Thus his certs would be provisional for that level of training.

He apparently was influenced by the large quantity of steroids he was using at the time for the control of his asthma. Rage being one of the side effects of steroid use.

Get's more intresting

Karen#1 | October 2, 2010 at 9:03 pm | Reply
EAST GRINSTEAD BIRDY

I was at St Hill training at the time.
I will confirm David Miscavige assaulted his on pc.
It was blamed on medication for his asthma.
He was removed from the Class IV interneship for ASSAULT.
I had previously told Marty about this but was seeking corroboration from those concerned.
I will attest and confirm that this did occur and that I was there.
David Miscagive ASSAULTED his own pc and was removed from continuing his Class IV internship.
The on line BIO on David Miscavige being a wonder kid in auditing is patently FALSE. He was kicked off auditing lines and never graduated.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...rch-run-out-of-clears-to-invalidate/#comments

ideal-org-opening-18.jpg

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
Are steroids standard medication for asthma? I never heard of it. I didn't think those inhalers contained steroids. Maybe I'm wrong. But maybe he was on steroids for some other reason. Like building muscle.

It'd be nice if the pc stepped forward and corroborated this.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Are steroids standard medication for asthma? I never heard of it. I didn't think those inhalers contained steroids. Maybe I'm wrong. But maybe he was on steroids for some other reason. Like building muscle.

Yeah, my first thought that he was on steroids to build himself up because of his small stature. His small size is/was probably his ruin. Nothing like compensation!

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron

Many of the oral meds (pills) contain steroids. And they can be mood altering. That, however, is no reason to go around beating people up.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Many of the oral meds (pills) contain steroids. And they can be mood altering. That, however, is no reason to go around beating people up.

Do you have any URLs for info on this? Just curious.

BTW, I looked up Salbutamol (a popular asthma medication/inhaler) and I found that it is not a steroid.

I don't know much about this.

AnonKat

Crusader
Do you have any URLs for info on this? Just curious.

BTW, I looked up Salbutamol (a popular asthma medication/inhaler) and I found that it is not a steroid.

I don't know much about this.

http://www.asthma.org.uk/all_about_asthma/medicines_treatments/steroid_tablets.html

Steroid tablets
If your asthma symptoms become severe, your doctor or asthma nurse may give you a short course (3-14 days) of steroid tablets. Steroid tablets work quickly and powerfully to help to calm your inflamed airways. Short courses of steroid tablets are also used to treat acute asthma attacks and are used for essential emergency treatment of asthma attacks.

If you finish a short course of steroids but are not back to normal, you should visit your doctor. You may need to continue the course for more days to get your asthma back under control.

A small number of people with severe asthma find that their preventer medicine and short courses of steroid tablets are not enough to control their asthma. They need to take steroid tablets for a longer period.

AnonKat

Crusader

http://www.buteyko.co.nz/asthma/preventer/oralster.cfm

Administration and Dosage of Oral Steroids
Like inhaling steroids, oral steroid dosages have to be tailored to the individuals needs. No two asthmatics are alike and some people have greater tolerance to them than other people do. The dosage required for asthma stability also depends on the severity of the asthma, which can vary from day to day.

In the treatment of severe asthma oral steroids are used to quell the inflammation. This regimen has been quite effective at controlling this life-threatening situation, but it has its costs. The potential adverse of systemic corticosteroids are well known. When corticosteroids are used for long periods, the adrenal function may become diminished and the asthmatic may not be able to respond to infection or injury. Some of these effects may be cumulative if repeat administration of the drug is necessary.

AnonKat

Crusader

http://www.ehow.com/list_6649812_steroid-medications-asthma.html

Steroid Medications for Asthma
By Hannah Rice Myers, eHow Contributor .updated: June 21, 2010

I want to do this! What's This? ..
.According to the experts at Mayo Clinic, asthma is a condition that causes the airways in your lungs to become inflamed and constricted. In the process, your airways produce excess mucus, blocking them, preventing them from receiving air. While not curable, it is a condition that is manageable. The most commonly prescribed medications are inhaled steroids, especially for those requiring long-term asthma treatment. There are also oral steroids, which are effective, but are better for short-term use due to the possible side effects.

Read more: Steroid Medications for Asthma | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_6649812_steroid-medications-asthma.html#ixzz11LR69RH6

AnonKat

Crusader
So, the most common inhaler Salbutamol does not contain steroids but more extreme asthma medications do?

It seems so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salbutamol

Salbutamol (INN) or albuterol (USAN) is a short-acting β2-adrenergic receptor agonist used for the relief of bronchospasm in conditions such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It is marketed by GlaxoSmithKline as Ventolin, Aerolin or Ventorlin depending on the market; by Cipla as Asthalin; by Schering-Plough as Proventil and by Teva as ProAir.

Salbutamol was the first selective Β2-receptor agonist to be marketed — in 1968. It was first sold by Allen & Hanburys under the brand name Ventolin. The drug was an instant success, and has been used for the treatment of asthma ever since.[1]

Salbutamol sulfate is usually given by the inhaled route for direct effect on bronchial smooth muscle. This is usually achieved through a metered dose inhaler (MDI), nebulizer or other proprietary delivery devices (e.g. Rotahaler or Autohaler). In these forms of delivery, the maximal effect of Salbutamol can take place within five to twenty minutes of dosing, though some relief is immediately seen. Salbutamol can also be given orally as an inhalant or intravenously.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
More evidence - as if any were needed - that Scientology tech even under the reign of LRH doesn't work. If anything, a young psychopath subject to the tech will eventually become a better psychopath and, if they're really good at it, will grow up to run the whole show.

Its about following in the footsteps of the master, I guess, because nothing DM has done is in breach of policy or tech or which does not amplify the example of L Ron Hubbard. In fact, David Miscavige is a near perfect Scientology end-product.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
I am not yet convinced that steroids has anything to do with his violent behavior.

Does anyone really know what medication Davey is taking?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I wouldn't be surprised at David Miscavige taking steriods for his asthma and having side effects of rage. There are many treatments and steroids are one that is seldom chosen for exactly that reason, but, they are used.

I would assume he takes them *despite* the known side effects because he *likes* the side effects. But, I'd also pretty much assume that he takes methamphetamines too.

Like Ron did.

Zinj

T

TheSneakster

Can't you scientologists just say forgot instead of omitted. The later sugests an on purpose act. I did link to the Blog post though.

In standard English usage, "omitted" has no such connotation. Look it up in a thesaurus or the Dictionary of Contemporary American Usage, if you doubt this. "Omitted" is shorter than "left out" or "failed to include".

I did not use "forgot" because there is no way for me to know exactly why you omitted it (originally). If you actually had linked to the Blog post in the unedited original, I seem to have missed it, so I'm sorry.

Michael A. Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

Last edited by a moderator: