What's new

Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam, and Scientology

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Nation of Islam to hold annual conference in Tampa
:
TAMPA, Fla. -- The Rev. Louis Farrakhan will be the keynote speaker at the Nation of Islam's annual convention at the Tampa Convention Center.

The organization's convention begins on Oct. 14 at the Westchase Golf Club to benefit the Muhammad University of Islam. On Oct. 16, workshops will be held throughout the day in the East Hall of the Tampa Convention Center. The keynote address by Farrakhan - who is the group's leader - will be delivered at 2 p.m. Oct. 17 in the East Hall.

According to the organization's website, the occasion is the Holy Day of Atonement on the 15th anniversary of the Million Man March. The convention is titled, "Atonement, Reconciliation and Responsibility."

Convention center officials say the Nation of Islam has told them thousands of people have registered.

Get industrial-size bags of popcorn.

shader

Patron with Honors
Making sense is not something they have a good track record on. Even in their paranoid attempts for self preservation.

They might not make sense from a rational perspective, but they usually make sense if you are familiar with the LRH policies behind their actions.

e.g. their continual footbullets with respect to critics seems stupid and counter-productive, but if you read the policies on "black propaganda" and "always attack, never defend" it makes sense, considering the mental straitjacket they are operating under.

Anyone know if there are policies on infiltrating and subverting organizations?

mnql1

Patron Meritorious
Their Day of Atonement is coming up soon at Flag. This is when they were supposed to have produced 1,000 Dianetic auditors.

<3
Lynn

The objective of training 1,000 auditors by Oct. 14 was scaled back to "a thousand auditors, period" with no deadline. This was stated by Berve Muhammad a few minutes before an address by Louis Farrakhan concerning the criticisms and problems encountered during the first few weeks of the Dianetics program:

Berve Muhammad: Now, there have been a number of announcements made previously, and we want to make sure that everyone is on the same page, with respect to Dianetics. And you have heard mention, multiple times, that the goal was to have a thousand auditors by the Day of Atonement. Well, the goal is to have a thousand auditors, period. So, whenever Allah blesses us to get to that number, we thank Allah for blessing us to get to that number. And I'm saying that because a number of believers, you know how we are. When the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan says that he wants somethin', we move hell and high water to make it happen. What we don't want ... What we don't want are believers over-extending themselves, trying to make that goal happen. If that auditor's training affects your job, we don't want you to lose your job, because of this auditor training. Because, once you become an auditor, you still need to eat, and your job helps you eat. And so, we don't want you saying, "I became an auditor, Brother Minister. Is there some place I can stay, because I just got put out of house, because we couldn't pay the rent or the mortgage."

The entire transcript can be found in the thread on this subject: http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=20191

The download link for the .mp3 file on which the transcript is based is longer usable, but the audio can be heard on RuTube:

http://rutube.ru/tracks/3640898.html?v=dbbce7feadb818792e3c050529a78815

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
What we don't want are believers over-extending themselves, trying to make that goal happen. If that auditor's training affects your job, we don't want you to lose your job, because of this auditor training. Because, once you become an auditor, you still need to eat, and your job helps you eat. And so, we don't want you saying, "I became an auditor, Brother Minister. Is there some place I can stay, because I just got put out of house, because we couldn't pay the rent or the mortgage."

Heresy! Blasphemy! I can imagine the org course sups needing a reality adjustment.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
That transcript is VERY long. I excerpted a few interesting snippets in the post following it, but you might not discover that until you have struggled through a thousand lines and your finger aches from turning the scroll wheel on your mouse.

My (short!) post is here: http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=477104&postcount=2 :)

Paul

The part about the auditor having no right to hear withholds is very interesting.

He doesn't trust DM's org with his peoples' O/Ws (with good reason). Given that NoI does prison recruitment, the O/Ws might be significant and incriminating for too many people, and just exempting some would point out which NoI have undisclosed crimes.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Historic Point W/C-ing and NoI

According to Alex Haley's Autobiography of Malcolm X, MalcolmX, one of the early promoters of NoI, credits the origin of his enlightened life with word clearing. While sitting in prison, he was convinced to use a dictionary. Malcolm proceeding with zeal to look up and gain understanding of the standard words of English, which he contends allowed him to see the world with renewed and greatly improved understanding.

I think the word clearing may have been a hook that the CoS used with NoI.
Another hook might be the notion of self-reliance, which is strongly pushed by both groups.

Don't worry. CoS will screw it up.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
According to Alex Haley's Autobiography of Malcolm X, MalcolmX, one of the early promoters of NoI, credits the origin of his enlightened life with word clearing. While sitting in prison, he was convinced to use a dictionary. Malcolm proceeding with zeal to look up and gain understanding of the standard words of English, which he contends allowed him to see the world with renewed and greatly improved understanding.

I think the word clearing may have been a hook that the CoS used with NoI.
Another hook might be the notion of self-reliance, which is strongly pushed by both groups.

Don't worry. CoS will screw it up.
Malcolm X was a very interesting guy. I would have liked to meet him.

From his autobiography:
It was because of my letters that I happened to stumble upon starting to acquire some kind of a homemade education.

I became increasingly frustrated at not being able to express what I wanted to convey in letters that I wrote, especially those to Mr. Elijah Muhammad. In the Street, I had been the most articulate hustler out there — I had commanded attention when I said something. But now, trying to write simple English, I not only wasn’t articulate, I wasn’t even functional. How would I sound writing in slang, the way I would say it, something such as "Look, daddy, let me pull your coat about a cat, Elijah Muhammad—"

Many who today hear me somewhere in person, or on television, or those who read something I’ve said, will think I went to school far beyond the eighth grade. This impression is due entirely to my prison studies.

It had really begun back in the Charlestown Prison, when Bimbi first made me feel envy of his stock of knowledge. Bimbi had always taken charge of any conversation he was in, and I had tried to emulate him. But every book I picked up had few sentences which didn’t contain anywhere from one to nearly all of the words that might as well have been in Chinese. When I just skipped those words, of course, I really ended up with little idea of what the book said. So I had come to the Norfolk Prison Colony still going through only book-reading motions Pretty soon, I would have quit even these motions, unless I had received the motivation that I did.

I saw that the best thing I could do was get hold of a dictionary — to study, to learn some words. I was lucky enough to reason also that I should try to improve my penmanship. It was sad. I couldn’t even write in a straight line. It was both ideas together that moved me to request a dictionary along with some tablets and pencils from the Norfolk Prison Colony school.

I spent two days just riffling uncertainly through the dictionary’s pages. I’d never realized so many words existed! I didn’t know which words I needed to learn. Finally, just to start some kind of action, I began copying.

In my slow, painstaking, ragged handwriting, I copied into my tablet everything printed on that first page, down to the punctuation marks.

I believe it took me a day. Then, aloud, I read back, to myself, everything I’d written on the tablet. Over and over aloud, to myself, I read my own handwriting.

I woke up the next morning, thinking about those words immensely proud to realize that not only had I written so much at one time, but I’d written words that I never knew were in the world. Moreover, with a little effort, I also could remember what many of these words meant. I reviewed the words whose meanings I didn’t remember. Funny thing, from the dictionary first page right now, that "aardvark" springs to my mind. The dictionary had a picture of it, a long-tailed, long-eared, burrowing African mammal, which lives off termites caught by sticking out its tongue as an anteater does for ants.

I was so fascinated that I went on—I copied the dictionary’s next page. And the same experience came when I studied that. With every succeeding page, I also learned of people and places and events from history. Actually the dictionary is like a miniature encyclopedia. Finally the dictionary’s A section had filled a whole tablet — and I went on into the B’s. That was the way I started copying what eventually became the entire dictionary. It went a lot faster after so much practice helped me to pick up handwriting speed. Between what I wrote in my tablet, and writing letters, during the rest of my time in prison I would guess I wrote a million words.

I suppose it was inevitable that as my word-base broadened, I could for the first time pick up a book and read and now begin to understand what the book was saying. Anyone who has read a great deal can imagine the new world that opened. Let me tell you something: from then until I left that prison, in every free moment I had, if I was not reading in the library, I was reading on my bunk. You couldn’t have gotten me out of books with a wedge. Between Mr. Muhammad’s teachings, my correspondence, my visitors — usually Ella and Reginald — and my reading of books, months passed without my even thinking about being imprisoned. In fact, up to then, I never had been so truly free in my life.

They might not make sense from a rational perspective, but they usually make sense if you are familiar with the LRH policies behind their actions.

e.g. their continual footbullets with respect to critics seems stupid and counter-productive, but if you read the policies on "black propaganda" and "always attack, never defend" it makes sense, considering the mental straitjacket they are operating under.

Anyone know if there are policies on infiltrating and subverting organizations?

I understand that they are obedient to LRH. So it is predictable that they will jump when he says jump. And I understand that they are brainwashed. And I understand that they do not use their brains but use their obedience to Ron. And I understand that they have had a long history now of causing more trouble for themselves than the original (sometime nonexistent) trouble they were trying to avoid. None of that looks like making sense yet. It is just understanding of why they don't make sense.

SirRalliart

Patron with Honors
The NOI were due in our org the week that I left. We were briefed by telexed OSA orders that we were to call them sir, can't smoke or be seen smoking or have smoke smell, be on our best behavior, no cussing, always smile, wear our Sunday bests... It was pretty disgusting. I wasn't really into kowtowing to another religion when we were supposed to be the religion of religions. And yes, it was Dianetics only.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The NOI were due in our org the week that I left. We were briefed by telexed OSA orders that we were to call them sir, can't smoke or be seen smoking or have smoke smell, be on our best behavior, no cussing, always smile, wear our Sunday bests... It was pretty disgusting. I wasn't really into kowtowing to another religion when we were supposed to be the religion of religions. And yes, it was Dianetics only.

SCIENTOLOGY RESPECT SCALE
Ron
Checks
Check Writers
Reggs that get people to write checks
Public that could write checks in future
The Tech
Staff
Wogs
SPs
Psychs
Xenu
Bounced Checks

mnql1

Patron Meritorious
Teasers for a forthcoming critical documentary on DVD

Teasers for a forthcoming DVD documentary critical of Louis Farrakhan's order to study Dianetics have been appearing on the iFireBreath2011 YouTube channel. Here is the most recent one, posted on November 19, 2010. This teaser includes clips from Tory Christman, Radio Paul, and AGP.

Posted November 19, 2010
SCIENTOLOGY ~ ISLAM AND THE CHURCH ALLIANCE IN THE LAST DAYS (DVD)
Posted September 28, 2010
ISLAM AND THE CHURCH ALLIANCE IN THE LAST DAYS (DVD) PROMO
Posted November 3, 2010
SCIENTOLOGY ~ ISLAM AND THE CHURCH ALLIANCE IN THE LAST DAYS III [HD]

The videos in which Louis Farrakhan and Munir Muhammad talk about Dianetics and Scientology are now on RuTube:
Louis Farrakhan Espousing Dianetics and Scientology Beliefs
(Final 15 minutes of Louis Farrakhan's Sun. Aug. 22,2010 address)
Louis Farrakhan Defends Dianetics (audio only)
(Probable date: Tues. Sept. 14, 2010)
Munir Muhammad (1/2) Warning about L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology
(Sun. Sept. 19, 2010 edition of the CROE TV program "The Time")
Munir Muhammad (2/2) Warning about L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics and Scientology
(Sun. Sept. 19, 2010 edition of the CROE TV program "The Time")

From Marty Rathbun's blog:
Louis Farrakhan gets L. Ron Hubbard

Relevant WWP threads:
Marty Recommends Louis Farrakhan
Munir Muhammad speaks about Scientology
Transcript: Farrakhan Defends Dianetics
NoI Dianetics Tampa Oct 15th
Video ISLAM AND THE CHURCH ALLIANCE

Relevant ESMB threads:
Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam, and Scientology
Transcript: Farrakhan Defends Dianetics

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
UFOS visit off the Fort Harrison Balcony

I do not and will not make fun of anyone who believes in UFOs
Anyone can believe they see what they see.

But I spent many a time at the Fort Harrison in Clearwater (Flag Service Org) on the 10th Floor and on this balcony facing Clearwater Beach and this post in this newspaper boggled my mind.

As that phrase in "Alice in Wonderland" ~~ "Curiouser and Curiouser."

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Columns_4/article_7211.shtml

(Black Muslim Students at FSO ~~ 10th floor balcony)
As we looked up to the sky, there was a soft gathering of grayish black clouds. Sister Callie Muhammad noticed a small light coming from behind one of the faint cloud formations. From that moment on, the drama of the sighting began. All five of our sisters in attendance, including the public relations director and later joined by Fu Mei, were all drawn to this spectacular light that increased in size in the dark background of the night sky. A variety of color hues began to appear around the object, which were clearly visible to all of us. The shape of a dome emerged on the top with an angular slant on both sides. At a certain point, we recognized a rotating center ring or hub of bright oscillating lights. The color sequencing that we observed went from amber to reddish tints, to soft greens and blues.
When Fu Mei entered and noticed the large object, she recalled receiving a text message on her phone several weeks earlier from Reverend Al Freddie when he was in Atlanta and was describing to her a similar type object that he observed there glowing in the night sky. Our public relations host said that she had heard about these kinds of sightings, generally referred to as UFOs, but had not actually witnessed one before until then.......

We finally returned to our rooms highly electrified by this experience that was witnessed by so many participants there at the Fort Harrison Hotel. After we each received the technique of Nerve Assist developed by L. Ron Hubbard, we returned to the Book of our early evening studies on how UFOs communicate with us: It Is Information About How The Connections By UFOs Are Made.

End of quote

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

But I spent many a time at the Fort Harrison in Clearwater (Flag Service Org) on the 10th Floor and on this balcony facing Clearwater Beach and this post in this newspaper boggled my mind.

As we looked up to the sky, there was a soft gathering of grayish black clouds. Sister Callie Muhammad noticed a small light coming from behind one of the faint cloud formations. From that moment on, the drama of the sighting began. All five of our sisters in attendance, including the public relations director and later joined by Fu Mei, were all drawn to this spectacular light that increased in size in the dark background of the night sky. A variety of color hues began to appear around the object, which were clearly visible to all of us. The shape of a dome emerged on the top with an angular slant on both sides. At a certain point, we recognized a rotating center ring or hub of bright oscillating lights. The color sequencing that we observed went from amber to reddish tints, to soft greens and blues.
When Fu Mei entered and noticed the large object, she recalled receiving a text message on her phone several weeks earlier from Reverend Al Freddie when he was in Atlanta and was describing to her a similar type object that he observed there glowing in the night sky. Our public relations host said that she had heard about these kinds of sightings, generally referred to as UFOs, but had not actually witnessed one before until then.......

We finally returned to our rooms highly electrified by this experience that was witnessed by so many participants there at the Fort Harrison Hotel. After we each received the technique of Nerve Assist developed by L. Ron Hubbard, we returned to the Book of our early evening studies on how UFOs communicate with us: It Is Information About How The Connections By UFOs Are Made.

End of quote
It's a little thing called the ARC Triangle, Karen.

You establish some affinity, and then you raise the communication by talking about things within the target's reality - things you know they will agree with.

And in that way, you can raise each side of the triangle higher and higher!

Glad to see you expressing yourself here again, Karen.

yay :happydance:

mnql1

Patron Meritorious
"Scientology and Farrakhan exposed" video

Here's another video criticizing Louis Farrakhan's endorsement of Dianetics. The commentators underscore L. Ron Hubbard's racism and they play a brief 1972 audio recording in which Louis Farrakhan cautions against persons who mix truth and falsehoods to make merchandise of people. This video was posted on the 7SANETER YouTube channel on Nov. 19, 2010.

YouTube - SCIENTOLOGY & FARRAKHAN EXPOSED.
The audio excerpt at 10:28-11:29 is a bit muffled, so here is a transcript.

Louis Farrakhan: "You know, you have some terrible people. And you're not gonna bring that kind of garbage to me. You're so smart. You know that if you bring it to me, I'm gonna condemn it. So you hide it, because you really want to deceive, bias the Messenger about it, man. You see it actually is people who want to make merchandise of people. You know, when a man will hide the truth from another man, and then mix up truth with falsehoods, and then hide some portion of the truth that would condemn what he's doing, you see, that man has a motive in the heart to make merchandise of somebody."

End of quote

Not making fun is going to become very suppressive on the self to self flow. Put on cans and start *shrieking with laughter* process to flatten *being nice to lunatics* button.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Yet another unfulfilled promise from Marty; he was going to give us the *real* lowdown on the Farrakhan connection following his 'Louis Gets It!' thread; but, only silence since.

Zinj