What's new

Yeah, okay--I am going to hell, so what?

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wait Noze, no shoop from you :no:
View attachment 2995
Of course mine /fails

l-ron-hubbard_2.jpg

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Hubbard and his hellfire ministers are continuously threatening you will go to hell.

Yeah, okay, so what is the definition of hell?

This always reminds me of a line in an old Tom Waites song ~ 'There ain't no devil, Just God when he's drunk.'

Hell? On a karmatic level this would be all the 'anti-life things' one has done in this lifetime once one no longer has a body to ground to. All the unresolved conflicts, actions, tortured thoughts, that a person may carry into the 'great beyond'.
In a simplistic way I will attempt to give my quick take on this.
Abstract action against living beings, in this case we'll just say humans, causing pain, confusion, all the fun stuff, causes the victims to put out thoughts towards the victimizer, victimizer will carry that burden upon their soul from one place to the next (if there is a 'one place to the next'); ya can call it a thought form, an engram, the shite upon your shoes, what-ever.
The hell is that, it cannot be escaped and must be worked through within one's being until it is worked out and resolved. Some souls will spin on the spits of this hell until they dissolve into nothing, or work it out to continue this journey through time and space.
This concept I present is neither new, nor profound in my honest opinion, just common sense that most humans know in their own hearts.
At least this is my (atm) 'simple take on things'.
Live a good life and do no harm, remain calm and just, and love all that is worthy with all your heart and soul.
This is the creed by which I live, within the 'great spirit' of the universe. I may be wrong, but hell, I'll take my chances.
Not a rant, just a little thought du-jour fer y'all.

:)

@Noze> Dat shoop^^^ is beautiful *sigh* Lololol!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
“If there is no hell, a good many preachers are obtaining money under false pretenses.”(William A. Sunday)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Scientology Value Proposition:

1. Offers you Total Freedom.

2. Threatens you with eternal hell if you aren't sure you want to buy the offer in #1 above.

3. Terrorizes you if you refuse the offer in #1 above.

4. Sells you Total Freedom for a fortune that you cannot afford.

5. Doesn't deliver the paid-for-product Total Freedom (because it never had any inventory to begin with).

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 = Zero. (you get nothing)

Hmmm, I guess that would be "exchange in abundance" (to Scientology).

No wonder Hubbard flunked mathematics.

Last edited:

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
The definition of hell, all things considered, would have to be 'Tartarus'.

Although it's from classical Greek mythology, it's also mentioned in the New Testament of the Bible. Google if you dare.