What's new

"New" geological data on OT III

(I know this subject has been discussed before, but I've done some more detailed research.)

I've been doing some geological research regarding OT III and come up with the following:

1. Iridium is present in abundance in asteroids and lava (the more the closer to the earth's core). Asteroids contain more iridium than lava.
2. Shocked quartz is present in craters of asteroids or nuclear bombs.

A layer of iridium is present all around the world with varied concentrations at the K/T-layer (65 million years ago). Hubbard claimed the OT III happened about 75 million years ago

A layer of shocked quartz is present all around the world at K/T, but decreasing in medium size and numbers with increasing distance from the Chicxulub crater in Mexico.

The scientists believe an asteroid hit earth about 65 million years ago at Chicxulub which created the iridium/shocked quartz layer all around the world. The shocked quartz findings indicate a one hit impact while the iridium is more of an anomaly since it does not decrease with increasing distance from the Chicxulub crater, but instead show up in variations all around the world. Some speculate thought that the iridium has changed in concentration due to microbes.

It could be claimed that the iridium comes from the volcanoes and the shocked quartz from the H-bombs.

Glass spherules have been found and they are round, which indicates that they must've been shot up through the atmosphere by a stronger force than mere volcanism, for example an asteroid or a nuclear bomb. They are round because they have re-entered the atmosphere. Volcanism alone creates spherules that are not round. Some spherules from Hawaiian volcanoes have been found to be round in shape.

A layer of soot have been found that the K/T-layer but the scientists believe it's from global forest fires.

An asteroid alone cannot send shocked quartz to the other side of the globe as evident from findings, since the grains are calculated to have left with a velocity of about 2 km/s, while about 9 km/s are required to send shocked quartz so far, so they think the hot vapor plume of the asteroid helped sending these grains all over the world.

Hubbard claimed that 250 billion people lived here on earth about 75 million years ago, but where are the fossils from these people etc? I found an interesting possible explanation: Acid rain. The scientists suspects that acid rain fell down from the skies and poured into the ground. Acid rain dissolves bones in the soil from between 100 000 years to 10 million years according to one geologist. So if the supposed civilization on earth was less than 10 million years old there's a chance most or some of the bones were destroyed by acid rain. Hubbard claims that the Confederation lasted 20 million years though, but there's no mention of the time regarding the lasting of earth's civilization at that time.

However, frogs survived the K/T-extinction and they are sensitive to acid rain, so most scientists think the acid rain was more mild in nature.

Just thought I'd share some of these ideas.

Anyway, does anybody know where to find a list of the stars/planets of the Confederacy? I know "Revolt in the stars" have a list, but it's supposed to be a sci-fi story :). Is there a detailed list from the OT III material anybody knows of?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Anyway, does anybody know where to find a list of the stars/planets of the Confederacy? I know "Revolt in the stars" have a list, but it's supposed to be a sci-fi story :). Is there a detailed list from the OT III material anybody knows of?

I do know, and Hubbard didn't leave such a list in published OT3 or Class 8 materials. Revolt in the Stars is the best you're likely to find.

Paul

Veda

Sponsor
See under 'Death of the Dinosaur', left page, lower right frame (may need to magnify): http://homepage.mac.com/doubtboy/World.html

Some popular texts from the 1950s mentioned the "75 million" date.

Hubbard's sons Arthur and Quentin both had Dinosaur books, and comic books, which their Dad may have paged through.

And then there's this - also predating Hubbard's discovery of OT 3's "Xemu/Xenu":

xemu_comic.jpg

"He controls the unconscious minds of millions of people on Earth." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xemnu

Accounts from two who were on the original Class 8 course:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=16183&postcount=58

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=72944&postcount=3

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=177122&postcount=41

For details on Hubbard's star list, you can always consult the number one FreeZone group, Ron's Orgs:

http://galac-patra.narod.ru/index.html

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Ok. Thanks. Do you know/think if the Revolt in the stars-list is correct at all or just totally made up?

It depends what you mean by correct. It is a fairly accurate list of the 21 (?) brightest stars in the sky, irrespective of their actual distance away. As for "correct", there is no conclusive evidence that these stars were involved in some galactic plot at all. It is not like the Encyclopedia Galactica contains vast newsreel footage of Incident II that everyone in the Galaxy knows about except for us poor Earthlings who are out of the galactic loop, and I know a guy who has a copy on his G-pad that he lent me.

Paul

Student of Trinity

Silver Meritorious Patron
I am not a geologist, but I'm afraid somebody ought to state this for the record.

If you're looking for evidence for Hubbard's story about Xenu and his H-Bomb volcanoes, then for consistency's sake you really ought to be looking for fossils of the unicorns that got left off Noah's ark, too. Because those unicorns are just as likely to have been real.

AnonKat

Crusader
Hubbard claimed that 250 billion people lived here on earth about 75 million years ago, but where are the fossils from these people etc? I found an interesting possible explanation: Acid rain. The scientists suspects that acid rain fell down from the skies and poured into the ground. Acid rain dissolves bones in the soil from between 100 000 years to 10 million years according to one geologist. So if the supposed civilization on earth was less than 10 million years old there's a chance most or some of the bones were destroyed by acid rain. Hubbard claims that the Confederation lasted 20 million years though, but there's no mention of the time regarding the lasting of earth's civilization at that time.

Must be very tiny people than because the earth can sustain let's say 20 billion tops to take a optimistic figure.

Well Acid rain, why aren't all the other fosile bones not disolved ?

At my work we are working on a mold for a Triseratops skull.

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
If you find any ticket stubs from the movie theater in Incident 2 they could be worth a lot of money.

Sindy

Crusader
See under 'Death of the Dinosaur', left page, lower right frame (may need to magnify): http://homepage.mac.com/doubtboy/World.html

Some popular texts from the 1950s mentioned the "75 million" date.

Hubbard's sons Arthur and Quentin both had Dinosaur books, and comic books, which their Dad may have paged through.

And then there's this - also predating Hubbard's discovery of OT 3's "Xemu/Xenu":

xemu_comic.jpg

"He controls the unconscious minds of millions of people on Earth." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xemnu

Accounts from two who were on the original Class 8 course:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=16183&postcount=58

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=72944&postcount=3

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=177122&postcount=41

For details on Hubbard's star list, you can always consult the number one FreeZone group, Ron's Orgs:

http://galac-patra.narod.ru/index.html

Seriously? Really? Is it really this blatantly horrible? :bigcry:

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
Another geologist here.

IF there had been 250 billion people here, there would be evidence. We can find perfectly preserved big, little, microscopic etc life from before, during and after the KT boundary. Someone would have thrown a beer can somewhere, and people would have found it (considering how many people study the KT boundary all over the world).

Instead of trying to find non-existant evidence of Rons ideas, have a look instead at the abundant envidence that he was making it all up.

randomx

Patron with Honors
Science or science fiction ?

Researching science fiction seems a poor substitute for science fact.
As Xenu, or was it Xemu, has been the single biggest influence on
the universe as we know it, why was Ron so vague about him ?
Was there a Mrs Xenu ? Did he drive an Aston Martin ?
Why did he "goof the floof" in the way he did ?
Where did he get a fleet of conveniently available rocket powered DC 8`s
so many millions of years before the jet powered versions were invented?
Was Xenu gay ... or maybe a psychiatrist ?

Is it so your imagination could fill in all the dots ?

My ex wife`s father was a guy who studied handwriting for the FBI.
She showed her dad a sample of Hubbard`s handwriting without saying who`s it was.

The verdict ??? "A nut job."

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Researching science fiction seems a poor substitute for science fact.
As Xenu, or was it Xemu, has been the single biggest influence on
the universe as we know it, why was Ron so vague about him ?
Was there a Mrs Xenu ? Did he drive an Aston Martin ?
Why did he "goof the floof" in the way he did ?
Where did he get a fleet of conveniently available rocket powered DC 8`s
so many millions of years before the jet powered versions were invented?
Was Xenu gay ... or maybe a psychiatrist ?

Is it so your imagination could fill in all the dots ?

My ex wife`s father was a guy who studied handwriting for the FBI.
She showed her dad a sample of Hubbard`s handwriting without saying who`s it was.

The verdict ??? "A nut job."

When I was in, I read some of the "cuff" notes that Hubbard wrote in his own handwriting. Sometimes I could not, in any way, decipher his hand writing.
I would think that someone like Hubbard who "trumpeted" about the value of communication would have taken the time to make his scribbles more readable.

Well guys, I try to just look for any evidence for this story, pro or con, so I highly appreciate any contribution that can make the picture clearer.

Veda,

Thanks for that cover. The comic with 75 million years was new to me. Thanks again.

I can't see any date on that Xemnu cover. Do you know it? I found a reference from PDC where Hubbards asks a PC about "Fifth Invaders" so that was already used by Hubbard in 1952.

I must also agree that the story so far is not easily confirmed by geological evidence. However, I find it interesting and try to collect everything for or against it to make up some kind of database.

Not many who are still scientologists and above OT III seems to believe in it either, or claims it's "irreleveant". What fascinates me though is that there's some evidence for it, could be because Hubbard used facts from that time-period. Or that it really happened but at another time or on another planet? There's actually a lot of people who got gains from OT III and above, that must be remembered.

The youngest dinosaur fossil was found about 65 million years ago from what I've found, but there's no "bonespike" at the K/T-layer as it should be if so many animals went extinct. This is probably because of the acid rain.

It should also be understood that not many bones turns into fossils. It's rare. About 1 in 400 000 fossils found are landfossils with a spine (vertebraes) containing more than one piece of bone, the rest are plants, fishes etc. Still though, at least (probably more) 1 200 dinosaur fossils have been found.

Dull old,

Hubbard mentions "the brightest stars" from what I understand? I'm just trying to really get as close to that "real" list as possible. Class IX? Do they mention any list?

Last edited: