What's new

Offloading "SPs" into society.

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
The so called COS offloads "SPs" every day into society. Many of them trained auditors and COS staff. Isn't this like a hospital kicking out ebola carriers and doctors with ebola? Why does this make no sense to me? If this so called 2.5% causes so much mayhem, why offload them into the wild where they can wreak more havoc? I'd love to hear's DM's "justifications" on this. So what's your answer stumpy?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Because R2-45 is frowned upon i society today i think.. They would rather be 'ethical' and shoot those SP's I'm sure.

:hattip:

Pierrot

Patron with Honors
The so called COS offloads "SPs" every day into society. Many of them trained auditors and COS staff. Isn't this like a hospital kicking out ebola carriers and doctors with ebola? Why does this make no sense to me? If this so called 2.5% causes so much mayhem, why offload them into the wild where they can wreak more havoc? I'd love to hear's DM's "justifications" on this. So what's your answer stumpy?

It's the rote application of the def n°4 of Ethics "4. the purpose of
ethics is to remove counter intentions from the environment. And having accomplished that the purpose becomes to remove other intentionedness from the environment."

The key word here is to remove.

It's like coming to a freaky doctor with a cold and he removes your tonsils right away. Next time you come with a cold he finds something else to remove. Finally he removes the vital organs, and continues doing so till nothing is left.

ozzie

Patron with Honors
Exactly - he doesn't offload the REAL SPs, he keeps them locked up and under his complete and utter control.

Sad thing is not one of them is per definition an "SP". If there is anyone who is it is he himself.

:bigcry:

radar

Patron

It's fear. One bad apple spoils the whole bunch etc, which shows these people in COS are not so confident about their belief system as they would have others think.

Pascal

Because R2-45 is frowned upon i society today i think.. They would rather be 'ethical' and shoot those SP's I'm sure.

:hattip:

Ethical would be to handle the SP, not kill his body for him to pick up another one and having to detect him again.

Pascal

It's the rote application of the def n°4 of Ethics "4. the purpose of
ethics is to remove counter intentions from the environment. And having accomplished that the purpose becomes to remove other intentionedness from the environment."

The key word here is to remove.

It's like coming to a freaky doctor with a cold and he removes your tonsils right away. Next time you come with a cold he finds something else to remove. Finally he removes the vital organs, and continues doing so till nothing is left.

They are only moving that intention, not removing it at all.

Pascal

Exactly - he doesn't offload the REAL SPs, he keeps them locked up and under his complete and utter control.

Sad thing is not one of them is per definition an "SP". If there is anyone who is it is he himself.

:bigcry:

I doubt you can control a paranoid type being as would be a true blue SP. All this indicates as being a stupid abuse of "head on a pike" policy mixed with "don't audit downstats to handle them". Sounds like Qual is out in the SO. With DM as KOT it's no surprise.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
And indeed Cof$ has the Introspection RD and RPF to handle them SP's.. I think we got the concept of 'ethical' in a blender here!

Bea, I do feel like I'm too stoopid! - But If you mean Hubbards famous R2-45 order to the Sea Org.. In principle that can't be cancelled, or cleared. The old fart was Source, and the putrid fragrance is still around. Likewise, in principle, the SP's are to be 'disposed of with no sorrow', unless they recant and buy a bridge... The Cof$ can't change that.. So the fact that society does frown upon R2-45 is what protects us..

I frown on their stats!

I remember taking quick strolls down the corridors of the Guardian's Office Europe, leaving stats dangling in my wake.. They hated when I did that!

:tease:

Pascal

And indeed Cof$ has the Introspection RD and RPF to handle them SP's.. I think we got the concept of 'ethical' in a blender here!

Bea, I do feel like I'm too stoopid! - But If you mean Hubbards famous R2-45 order to the Sea Org.. In principle that can't be cancelled, or cleared. The old fart was Source, and the putrid fragrance is still around. Likewise, in principle, the SP's are to be 'disposed of with no sorrow', unless they recant and buy a bridge... The Cof$ can't change that.. So the fact that society does frown upon R2-45 is what protects us..

I frown on their stats!

I remember taking quick strolls down the corridors of the Guardian's Office Europe, leaving stats dangling in my wake.. They hated when I did that!

SPs are handled with Power processes and maybe by forcing them to help other people for a while. But I doubt anyone declared SP by the COS is a true SP in the technical sense. This word was abused for lack of compassion and integrity with the goal of clearing the planet. I wonder how many class VIIs are left and how many have handled true SPs fighting the martians. Any stories from old timers?

Pascal

You mean they don't even remove correctly? - that's out-ethics !

lol

Dev-T is what it is and not taking responsability for at least their own, staff and SO not to mention this planet they have the purpose to clear. Trusting something like ethics to madmen like DM is dangerous to say the least. Most if not all of the worthy scientologists are out of the Church, what's left are sheepish type sycophants and you don't clear worlds with those.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

I frown on their stats!

It was a joke!!! Clearing the command of a gunshot? Hmm....:whistling: