What's new

Mike Laws

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
Mike Laws,

Welcome to ESMB. You sound like a good man. I dig your loyalty to friends. That's a big deal to me, too. Everything else is pretty much bullshit.

TG1

P.S. Really sorry about your dog. That's tough.

TG1 and Arthur Dent,

Thanks guys, my dog is actually OK, thanks to my friends and the marvels of modern medicing, I will post a seperate thread on this and post pics.

Bet you didnt know dogs can get MRIs and there are dog neurologists and Dog physical therapy and rehab clinics to teach them how to walk again. He is back to being able to run at 30mph.

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
Dear Michael,

Although I feel you have somewhat played this down, you were a member of the *ELITE* RTC, the senior most echelon of DM's Cult, (and therefore a VIP within) and the impact of you posting here will not be lost by "Office of COB."

We are so tracking together. I was an anonymous poster with no Email address, completely innocuous til OSA/RTC outed me with a hate web page, revealing my name and pc folder data.

Then all bets were off.

Their revealing my name caused literally hundreds of new comm lines reaching for me, asking questions, asking advice and guess where I send them to get more informed on the Internet ?

??????

I REALLY upped my presence after their hate web page and threw the gauntlet down. ......and they did it again !
They did it with you ! They do not learn.
They just cannot do a U-Turn on the one way high speed freeway they are on ~~ the high speed freeway with so many in pursuit ....

I am sure you are aware of this fact, but I will post it for the readers of this forum.

Miscavige has an ongoing strategy to flip ex RTC who have joined Marty and Mike back to the church by offering a *Cancellaton* of their declare.:):):):):):):)

Apparently, it is just too much for him to swallow that more blown RTC are with Marty and Mike than remain in his domain.

So the strategy is :

1) Fire a mission to the blown RTC member.
2) Have the blown RTC member PROMISE to stop posting and reading the Internet.
3) Have the blown RTC member disavow Mike and Marty publicly.

and the "Suppressive Person" declare will be overturned

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am guessing this was attempted with you....

Karen,

No, I was one of the failures using their old strategy that apparently contributed to their creation of this new one with me. With mine there were no carrots, no rewards, just attempted to beat me into submission. When that failed, they tried the same thing with me, with the same "auditor" (read evil witch sec checker psycho maker) that they did on Nancy Many, and did their best to bring me to the point of suicide, damn near did ... got me thinking about it which was the stated EP of the "auditing program" - no joke.

What amazes and now amuses me was that I believed in the subject enough to keep flying back to LA to get more for nearly a year.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Karen,

No, I was one of the failures using their old strategy that apparently contributed to their creation of this new one with me. With mine there were no carrots, no rewards, just attempted to beat me into submission. When that failed, they tried the same thing with me, with the same "auditor" (read evil witch sec checker psycho maker) that they did on Nancy Many, and did their best to bring me to the point of suicide, damn near did ... got me thinking about it which was the stated EP of the "auditing program" - no joke.

What amazes and now amuses me was that I believed in the subject enough to keep flying back to LA to get more for nearly a year.

:omg: I'd been through a bit of that myself and stayed in for another 13 years, so don't feel too bad. Glad you are out and speaking up!

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
I'm not too surprised at Mike's 'defense' of his friend. Doesn't bother me either, although I'd disagree on the 'hate' for Marty here.

There's certainly distrust, rightfully so, and, more important, *opposition* to his machinations. Like I said, it's politics. And, Mike can present his case for a 'more benign view' of Marty and Martyworld and it'll be judged on its merits.

If Marty weren't out selling a patently bogus reality and history, he'd be a non-issue. Even the fact that he was a co-conspirator in much of the worst criminality of the 'Church' wouldn't be that much of an issue.

But, 'hate'? Nah.

Zinj

Lol, Zinj

Huh, Nex?

Zinj, If hate was too strong a word, I take it back.

I took a moment to contemplate whether I have an alterior motive on this subject. I really do.

If there is one thing the church fears, truly fears, it is all the factions outside (ESMB, Freezoners, Independants, M&M, OCMB, silent exes, etc. etc.) freely and openly communicating and sharing information. I don't expect or want one person who doesn't like M&M to change their mind, but if there were a greater air of respect and courtesey between ALL parties, the COS would be very upset. DM would have a cow. Might even make my day.

Terril park

Sponsor
Maybe the no kids policy is a primorial survival mechanism, these idiots are too stupid to breed, so it makes sure new blood comes in.

Illegitimi non carborundum

This made my day. Fortunately I wasn't drinking anything while reading.
My keyboard is gratefull. :)

Terril park

Sponsor
Actually it had. Quite significantly as per the stats.

Mike is right about this one.

I'll post stats over the weekend that show how effective OSA is at generating their own bad publicity.

That will be interesting. I suspect slowing down may be a misnomer,
and I wasn't aware of this. My guess is its more about having reached Market saturation. Everyone who is ex COS knows about ESMB, and from now those new will be recent escapees from the cult.

I found this with the FZ forums, once we were getting average 35 new contacts per month, and now its probably nearer to 20-25. Also Marty's blog
is possibly responsible in part. Which I don't mind. He is very... " standard"...
My forum is moderated by someone very liberal and occasionally offends some
because of that. So they can sue me. :)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Lol, Zinj

Huh, Nex?

Zinj, If hate was too strong a word, I take it back.

I took a moment to contemplate whether I have an alterior motive on this subject. I really do.

If there is one thing the church fears, truly fears, it is all the factions outside (ESMB, Freezoners, Independants, M&M, OCMB, silent exes, etc. etc.) freely and openly communicating and sharing information. I don't expect or want one person who doesn't like M&M to change their mind, but if there were a greater air of respect and courtesey between ALL parties, the COS would be very upset. DM would have a cow. Might even make my day.

It is entirely within Mike and Marty's power to earn the respect of all factions.

Having PR front men do this for them will not work, given the "ethnics" of this particular group.

What will raise my respect, and I suspect many more here as well, is for Marty and Mike to come here and sully themselves by honestly speaking with their former victims, prey, juniors, seniors, and elders - all on an equal footing, and not hiding behind anything.

Probably not what the PR front men want to report back to their seniors about, but true nonetheless.

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
It is entirely within Mike and Marty's power to earn the respect of all factions.

Having PR front men do this for them will not work, given the "ethnics" of this particular group.

What will raise my respect, and I suspect many more here as well, is for Marty and Mike to come here and sully themselves by honestly speaking with their former victims, prey, juniors, seniors, and elders - all on an equal footing, and not hiding behind anything.

Probably not what the PR front men want to report back to their seniors about, but true nonetheless.

Zinj,

I didn't do a very good job of making my point here. No one has asked me to do this, no one suggested it, and frankly M&M have nothing to do with my showing up here.

There are a few people on this board that know me quite well. If there is anything I try and do, it is build bridges between people, introduce them, create potential opportunities with sharing.

I can guarantee you Marty is not amused by my presence here, even with the bits I am saying.

You are absolutely right that a relationship and mutual respect is essential to relationships. It isn't appropriate for me to repeat in a public forum what I may or may not be saying to others on this or any other subject in private.

One thing I have had a huge amount of practice at and am good at (if I may say so) is repairing damaged and broken and hostile relationships.

Though I don't know, I would make a heavy bet that individuals from ALL sides, have made efforts to bridge voids that would have resulted in more open communication. These might have been thwarted because of negative emotion, bad day, distrust based on historical experience, generalities, different languages, preconception, bias, bad manners, different languages or cultures, and whatever.

If Marty really knew more of the people on ESMB, what they are like as people, what they are trying to do, I think he would feel differently about them. If people on ESMB knew M&M on this level, they would feel differently about him.

A solid bridge can not be instantly or rapidly built, a foundation to bedrock (truth) must be excavated. Solid foundations with reinforcement built and poured. Spans are systematically built. Once built it must be maintained to prevent structural failure. Relationships are the same.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Zinj,

I didn't do a very good job of making my point here. No one has asked me to do this, no one suggested it, and frankly M&M have nothing to do with my showing up here.

There are a few people on this board that know me quite well. If there is anything I try and do, it is build bridges between people, introduce them, create potential opportunities with sharing.

I can guarantee you Marty is not amused by my presence here, even with the bits I am saying.

You are absolutely right that a relationship and mutual respect is essential to relationships. It isn't appropriate for me to repeat in a public forum what I may or may not be saying to others on this or any other subject in private.

One thing I have had a huge amount of practice at and am good at (if I may say so) is repairing damaged and broken and hostile relationships.

Though I don't know, I would make a heavy bet that individuals from ALL sides, have made efforts to bridge voids that would have resulted in more open communication. These might have been thwarted because of negative emotion, bad day, distrust based on historical experience, generalities, different languages, preconception, bias, bad manners, different languages or cultures, and whatever.

If Marty really knew more of the people on ESMB, what they are like as people, what they are trying to do, I think he would feel differently about them. If people on ESMB knew M&M on this level, they would feel differently about him.

A solid bridge can not be instantly or rapidly built, a foundation to bedrock (truth) must be excavated. Solid foundations with reinforcement built and poured. Spans are systematically built. Once built it must be maintained to prevent structural failure. Relationships are the same.

I respect what you are trying to do. I once saw the value in doing this, too.

But the power really is in Marty's and Mike's hands.

They can realize that they had the power all along.

Oh, and don't all me Zinj. :)

Is it an Ex-scientologist trait to put themselves in the role of peacemaker, goodwill ambassador, bridge builder? (pun = optional extra).

I have put myself in that role sometimes, but not on the internet.
I have seen others do that.

I think it's naive to if you do in fact see yourself as someone who may possiblity get people talking, yadah yadah yadah, especially between Marty's board and this one. That is totally separate from the idea of whether or not it would be good strategically, to effectively poke scientology, the cult.

Even if you are not really pursuing this in any way but just think it would be a good thing to happen, i still think that shows naivete.

We are not in the cult anymore. We have to be more robust than expecting communication will be the universal slovent. Some people want to experience a wider range of interaction than being nice and polite in order to get a lovely outcome. There are lots more ways to skin a cat than trying for high arc and agreement, which is as far as I can see at the moment, a limited set of skills. Limited for some exes because of too much time in the cult and or SO.

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
I respect what you are trying to do. I once saw the value in doing this, too.

But the power really is in Marty's and Mike's hands.

They can realize that they had the power all along.

Oh, and don't all me Zinj. :)

Alanzo,

LOL, I can't even disagree with you on this.

Zinj,

I have gone though an increadible roller coaster over the past years, from stupidly believing my superiority because of the tech and my experience in the SO to handle anything, that I could do anything, to a black knowledge that nothing made a different to nothing being able to change.

Now I choose to believe things and people can change. Some times I am proven right, other times I am proven wrong, but I choose to make my world one of potential good, and positive, with the negative and bad my learning experience and catalysit for personal growth. I like it more, and it makes getting up and playing the game worthwhile.

Mike Laws

Patron Meritorious
Is it an Ex-scientologist trait to put themselves in the role of peacemaker, goodwill ambassador, bridge builder? (pun = optional extra).

I have put myself in that role sometimes, but not on the internet.
I have seen others do that.

I think it's naive to if you do in fact see yourself as someone who may possiblity get people talking, yadah yadah yadah, especially between Marty's board and this one. That is totally separate from the idea of whether or not it would be good strategically, to effectively poke scientology, the cult.

Even if you are not really pursuing this in any way but just think it would be a good thing to happen, i still think that shows naivete.

We are not in the cult anymore. We have to be more robust than expecting communication will be the universal slovent. Some people want to experience a wider range of interaction than being nice and polite in order to get a lovely outcome. There are lots more ways to skin a cat than trying for high arc and agreement, which is as far as I can see at the moment, a limited set of skills. Limited for some exes because of too much time in the cult and or SO.

Hi DB,

So are you a real "DB" (Ex SO) or a self elected one??

read my post above, your point is a constant battle for me in my mind.

One thing I will say is I do the same thing in my work (sales, business development, dealing with bankers, dealing with attorneys, dealing with government agencies. It works very well for me in my "real" life.

Again, it is a choice, I feel better when I believe this way and act this way.

Terril park

Sponsor
Actually it had. Quite significantly as per the stats.

Mike is right about this one.

I'll post stats over the weekend that show how effective OSA is at generating their own bad publicity.

That will be interesting. I suspect slowing down may be a misnomer,
and I wasn't aware of this. My guess is its more about having reached Market saturation. Everyone who is ex COS knows about ESMB, and from now those new will be recent escapees from the cult.

I found this with the FZ forums, once we were getting average 35 new contacts per month, and now its probably nearer to 20-25. Also Marty's blog
is possibly responsible in part. Which I don't mind. He is very... " standard"...
My forum is moderated by someone very liberal and occasionally offends some
because of that. So they can sue me. :)

Terril park

Sponsor
With regards M&M, I can't and won't speak for them. I wound't maintain a friendship with them if I thought they had a major bad plan in mind. I could be wrong, don't think I am though. I believe they fall into the same group as many of us, realized they messed up, did some bad, trying to make it right so that they can be free for their futures.

You don't know me, so have no way of knowing if I am a good or bad egg, so my vouching for others is especially meaningless.

Mike

Doubt anyone here sees you as a bad egg.

Terril park

Sponsor
I'm not too surprised at Mike's 'defense' of his friend. Doesn't bother me either, although I'd disagree on the 'hate' for Marty here.

There's certainly distrust, rightfully so, and, more important, *opposition* to his machinations. Like I said, it's politics. And, Mike can present his case for a 'more benign view' of Marty and Martyworld and it'll be judged on its merits.

If Marty weren't out selling a patently bogus reality and history, he'd be a non-issue. Even the fact that he was a co-conspirator in much of the worst criminality of the 'Church' wouldn't be that much of an issue.

But, 'hate'? Nah.

Zinj

Isn't Mike? Per Karen ex elite RTC?