What's new

It Still Ain't Over

JackReno4

Patron
Thanks for all, but I am still a tyro here. I posted a reply which seems to have gone to the wrong cyber cubbyhole. Here it is:

more about
A storm is coming to the desert. The electronic devices in Hemet won't protect against this sort of Santa Ana tornado because Ron did not create Steely Dan's song any more than the planet Dune; the worms have arrived. By now the old timers know who I am and soon the church will be after me. My time is short. I liked ya'lls responses, way cool. Keep the faith. I liked what one old timer said, "I love Scientology, it's those damn Scientologists you have to watch out for." Thanks. Personally, I enjoyed knowing Ron. But those messengers he sent around in sexy clothes, it was too much. That almost all of the messengers were beautiful young girls was OK, I am from a family of sailors and US Marines, I understand... but the silk stockings and go-go boots and halter tops? I like the way she confronted me and then proceeded to ransack my desk. Of course she was wearing white and in my face and loving it (she was turning me on and she knew it and I was in heaven). When the Commodore's Messenger comes for you, stand to attention.
I expect to be attacked by the church soon. This is no joke. I am finishing revising and updating a book which I am sure will be attacked. I expect to go to prison for publishing it. I read the rules and one administrator reminded that this place is for support. I dare not say the name of the book. If you want to help and support, get ready. You will soon find me in jail.

omnom

Patron with Honors
lol wut

Slightly expanded, but equally incomprehensible.

Can anyone explain to me the significance of the name Jack Reno in Scn, and also what the above post means?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Slightly expanded, but equally incomprehensible.

Can anyone explain to me the significance of the name Jack Reno in Scn, and also what the above post means?

I never heard the name before. Seems to be a drama queen. Yawn.

Paul

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for all, but I am still a tyro here. I posted a reply which seems to have gone to the wrong cyber cubbyhole. Here it is:

more about
A storm is coming to the desert. The electronic devices in Hemet won't protect against this sort of Santa Ana tornado because Ron did not create Steely Dan's song any more than the planet Dune; the worms have arrived. By now the old timers know who I am and soon the church will be after me. My time is short. I liked ya'lls responses, way cool. Keep the faith. I liked what one old timer said, "I love Scientology, it's those damn Scientologists you have to watch out for." Thanks. Personally, I enjoyed knowing Ron. But those messengers he sent around in sexy clothes, it was too much. That almost all of the messengers were beautiful young girls was OK, I am from a family of sailors and US Marines, I understand... but the silk stockings and go-go boots and halter tops? I like the way she confronted me and then proceeded to ransack my desk. Of course she was wearing white and in my face and loving it (she was turning me on and she knew it and I was in heaven). When the Commodore's Messenger comes for you, stand to attention.
I expect to be attacked by the church soon. This is no joke. I am finishing revising and updating a book which I am sure will be attacked. I expect to go to prison for publishing it. I read the rules and one administrator reminded that this place is for support. I dare not say the name of the book. If you want to help and support, get ready. You will soon find me in jail.

Jack,

Relax! Enjoy the show! :drama: Participate to your hearts content. OSA is in overwhelm. Scientology public are jumping like rats off a sinking ship.

sinkingship.jpg

It is not you who will be going to jail.

JailforDM.jpg

You will be lucky to get your book published while there still is an OSA. I'll look forward to reading it, though. :)

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS

more about

3513848324_f987338b71_o.jpg

AnonKat

Crusader
STILL ALIVE !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhSh9yNnmgc

more about