What's new

ATTN: Fluffy

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lerma and you share a common interest, a personal animosity to the Hubbard family, few other scientologists or ex's had the occasion to develop.

He in his anger over being denied Hubbards daughter as wife, you in having your game taken away.

A more removed viewpoint may observe that although he has fought long and hard he has not prevailed.

My personal experience with him is that when confronted with facts that conflict with his belief, he runs away.

But if you want a "special olympics" for critics, an award for showing up, rather than results, be my guest and pin your medal on his chest.

It seems he has wisely curtailed his efforts of late, and hopefully he will have the time to reflect on the notion that there is plenty of ammunition to attack the church with, without resorting to the distortions, invective and fringe viewpoints he has in the past embraced.

alex

I can't answer for Arnie - but in having his space violated by the raids on his personal property - he saw the satanic evil of Scio. - He has returned those violations by creating violations of equal magnitude!

Hubbard is not a problem to me - KSW is - it set Scio in stone - it stuck Scio in time - it trapped every person who believes it is the only way and that LRH is the only one who can know.

KSW is the the dagger in the back that killed and still kills Scio.

In the 100,000's of hours I have processed or C/Sed not once did anything in Scio change anyone - what changed them was them finding their own true answers for them.

The true answer for them - was their truth - not mine, not LRH, not Scio, not the processor, etc.

The answer for each of is within each of us.......the rest of the soap opera's are just misdirectors.....:omg:

:)

Alan

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Hi, Bjorkist,

He likes me so much that he's called me a liar, a sociopath, and screamed at me for two years.

A list of nasty posts he's written about me is available upon request.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Anyone who can't spell raisin is hardly likely to be reliable on the subject of currant affairs! :D

Totally!

Gotta totally deal with that dried fruit in a standard way!

(she'd always toss this dumb fuck incorrectly spelled phrase at me- people like that love trying to ram Dennis' Ehrlich's infamous raisin/dog turd quote at me. Personally, I think that what these people have to offer - excluding Dennis whom I still like- is more like the turds.)

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Ok, you asked for it.

I'm lifting my shirt...FLUFFY GONE WILD!

Whee!

Oh my god. I cannot fucking believe I just wrote that.

I just better not press send...

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh my! Well, I did ask for it.

I confess to having a fascination with the occasional breast or two.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I can't answer for Arnie - but in having his space violated by the raids on his personal property - he saw the satanic evil of Scio. - He has returned those violations by creating violations of equal magnitude!

Hubbard is not a problem to me - KSW is - it set Scio in stone - it stuck Scio in time - it trapped every person who believes it is the only way and that LRH is the only one who can know.

KSW is the the dagger in the back that killed and still kills Scio.

In the 100,000's of hours I have processed or C/Sed not once did anything in Scio change anyone - what changed them was them finding their own true answers for them.

The true answer for them - was their truth - not mine, not LRH, not Scio, not the processor, etc.

The answer for each of is within each of us.......the rest of the soap opera's are just misdirectors.....:omg:

:)

Alan

"Arnie having his space violated" is kinda late on that chain...

Supposedly satan was the brother of Jesus? I dont give a lot of significance to the use of "satanic" as a descriptor. Imposing others significances is also a misdirector.

And if people think scientology is going to "do" anything to them, (as in processing) other than provide a structure for looking at their own interests, they are misusing it. Yes the structure is modeled on what hubbard found to be common, but I hold people responsible for doing their own "looking".

I dont intend to misdirect, but to point out truths AS I SEE THEM.

You (generically) need to look or not at what I point at and decide if it interests.

Some folks, (me) appreciate the direction others have left for us as to where to look. That is one reason I am interested in what you, Alan, say.

You pooh pooed my pointing at the 100th monkey stuff a while back, but would you also argue against there being some kind of "group mind effect" functioning in our lives? Your use of the label satanic is in my opinion, an attempt to use this principle.

Want some holiday reading?

http://deposit.mysharingbox.com/?idfile=399&fkey=cdY5dX&load=sanV1qelEXtdnIRY1uJ3

Read the first part as fantasy, but the second half has some insight into social control mechanisms that is interesting.

On topic: Looking in a new unit of time, at what is, is different than taking data the may be being feed with a spoon, to a preconditioned audience.

Fluffy is what she is. A preconditioned audience is being feed.

KSW is what it is. It can be taken as fed or used appropriately. (not that it is)

alex