What's new

I stopped seeing auras around standing stones

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
I used to see auras around standing stones, especially in grey damp weather (99% of the time in England). I used to feel a power emanating from churches as if they were from the spiritual batteries invisible in the church recharged by prayer and somehow connecting up with the cosmic consciousness. I see neither any more. Standing stones are just standing stones to me and the inside of churches are just quiet places with stone walls. The *extra* has gone. Oh, and I used to think, after leaving Scientology, that there was "some good in Scientology". When that went, I stopped seeing auras.

Do any of you here see auras around standing stones? Interesting, aren't they?

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I've never seen auras but I have felt great emanations of energy from around large stone structures. The Hoover Dam left me feeling drained for hours. I've had similar experiences with large stone bridges in London.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I've never seen auras but I have felt great emanations of energy from around large stone structures. The Hoover Dam left me feeling drained for hours. I've had similar experiences with large stone bridges in London.

That indicates :)

Although, Hoover is concrete, which doesn't quite qualify, unless you're willing to accept the millions (billions?) of pieces of aggregate as 'stone' with somewhat exaggerated 'mortar' components... hmm.

Anyway; yes, large stone constructions do seem to have a life of their own.

zinj

Tanstaafl

Crusader

Although, Hoover is concrete, which doesn't quite qualify, unless you're willing to accept the millions (billions?) of pieces of aggregate as 'stone' with somewhat exaggerated 'mortar' components... hmm.

zinj

I've read that stone masons from centuries ago could feel the energies from stone and would place stone in constructions to align the energies.

It's a shame there's no way of telling which constructions utilised this method, otherwise we could test the hypothesis that misaligned stone creates the effect.

You're quite right on the Hoover. :duh: It was actually the towers on the lake that had the most effect on me. It was my first trip driving abroad and I'd driven flawlessly until I left the dam, when I reverted to driving on the "right" (left) side of the road. :eyeroll: Despite being a Scn for many years I weas unable to get the "wogs" to go into agreement with me! :melodramatic:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I often find it hard to tell when Roland is taking the piss, but I will take this post at face value.

As far as I know, perceptive people can see auras around any inanimate object. The ones around life organisms are larger and more intricate, but any stone supposedly possesses an energy field around it.

It is a question of raising one's rate of vibration, so to speak, in order to perceive these fields.

The only time I really perceived this personally, where every object had a perceptible (visible too) "hum" to it was during a strong LSD trip around 1970, which may make it discountable to many but not to me. Some things came across as hallucinatory at that time but many extraordinary perceptions didn't and that was one of them.

My statement about these energy fields around inanimate objects being visible to others does not come from extrapolating my personal experience.

Paul

Nec_V20

Patron Meritorious
RolandRB,

I stopped seeing auras around standing stones

I think you will find that it coincides with the time you decided to stop eating the mushrooms you found growing beside those standing stones.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I bet going for a drink with Schwim, NecV20 and RolandRB in the same room would be hilarious and impossible.

Veda

Sponsor

zinj

Old trails can also seem to have a life of their own, such as old American Indian trails, long paved over.

Someone who walks into a place, or a structure - such as an old building - and stands quietly and feels, will usually be regarded as an oddity, yet that feel can be, IMO, a channel of perception that can be interesting to explore.

Sometimes standing still and feeling isn't necessary. For example, as a kid, with a few buddies, and being adventurous and somewhat mischievous, while in an old building - a convention hall/theater/arena - we came across an unlocked metal door, which opened, led to a flight of stairs. The stairs led to an entire section of the building that had been closed off for decades: hallways leading to more hallways with numerous rooms. Walking into this place felt like walking into a crowded room full of excitement and anticipation. It was (not Hubbardian Xenu-Implantology "problem BTs") but, IMO, a kind of emotional residue of life-force past, that, like a strong scent, lingered in the rooms and hallways. Only recently, I learned that this location had been used in the 1920s - 1940s as one of the main off-Broadway theater preparation locations.

I've also heard some interesting comments from someone who visited the no longer used palace of the Emperor of China - that the "energy" could still be felt there.

Of course, this notion can be abused wherever there are unscrupulous cult leaders and suggestible people. And that's another reason why attending a convention of people who agree with the above is inevitably unfulfilling - unless one wants to join. However, I will take any literature that might be available...

jodie

Patron with Honors
Sure, I see auras around stones. Usually after a long night partying, I see auras around many things.:coolwink:

- jodie

Alan Prost

Alan Prost

Hello to you:
Yes I have seen this phenomenon and you are quite correct it is
interesting.
There are many such interesting phenomena in the universe.
Some time ago I to doubted my own certainty and like yourself
my abilities deteriorated accordingly.
My solution was to be the source of my own beingness and so I
decided to knuckle down and I put the actual tech to the test by
simply doing an actual doubt formula as prescribed.
Go figure I see anchor points as well now and always had, I was
simply not looking.
There are things you can actualy do to help yourself to understand
these phenomenon, beyond the ease and simplicity of a doubt
formula.
Good luck and your communication is welcome.
Most sincerely
Alan Prost