What's new

Why so angry?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Well, You were quick as a whip there HH.. To get that quoted before he deleted it! :D

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I am still not 100% certain that it was the real RON. I am thinking of running some kind of test to verify it.

I mean, it could just be an imposter masquerading as Ron. We might be dealing here with a time-wasting, lying jerkoff.

Oh wait, that would be Ron then, wouldn't it?

(....that's not considered an Ad Hom against our Founder, is it?)

Ron

Patron
You are simply a troll and we would be glad to spend time with you later, when the "church" finally crumbles, which is a certain as our next orbit around the sun.
It's ceertain? Based on what? The exact opposite has been happening for a long time. We continue to grow while people like you cry about the Church closing its doors.
Your desperation is showing. Move along before you make an even bigger ass of yourself, seriously.
Yes, I should go online and cry about all my problems caused by other people rather than taking control of my life. That seems to be working for everyone here.

AnonKat

Crusader
herro

It's ceertain? Based on what? The exact opposite has been happening for a long time. We continue to grow while people like you cry about the Church closing its doors.

Yes, I should go online and cry about all my problems caused by other people rather than taking control of my life. That seems to be working for everyone here.

Hello Herro you sexy beast you

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
:dontfeedtrolls:

Ron, thanks for stopping by. Please come back when you actually need this board (as you most surely will, eventually).

Please make note of the fact that from the very beginning of your introduction here, you applied absolutely no Scientology. Remember, your communication skills and the fact that your TRs enable you to handle any social situation, no matter how rough.

You are simply a troll and we would be glad to spend time with you later, when the "church" finally crumbles, which is a certain as our next orbit around the sun.

Your desperation is showing. Move along before you make an even bigger ass of yourself, seriously.

^^^^

Good advice. Too bad we never get the good ones anymoar!

More clue, Ron:

A shill is one who posts messages as a spokesperson or "front" for an unseen group or organization, usually at odds to the topics being discussed.

The shills have joined trolls as parasitical newsgroup fauna, destroying the balance of free discussion, degrading the level of information, feeding like preditors on newsgroup populations that contain the resource that they seek to convert to money.

Remember, shills are creatures of darkness, and their enemy is the light. Shills can only succeed as far as they fool people, a shill is by definition an agent of deception, similar to a con artist, but acting on a target market instead of individuals. Shills always act on profit, and the motive, opportunity, and promise of profit, which in direct proportion to the degree of such, will spawn shills as surely as rotten meat spawns magots. 
Awareness of shills is a first defense against shills. Shills unmasked are no longer shills, no longer effective. 

seeya:bigcry:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I am still not 100% certain that it was the real RON. I am thinking of running some kind of test to verify it.

I mean, it could just be an imposter masquerading as Ron. We might be dealing here with a time-wasting, lying jerkoff.

Oh wait, that would be Ron then, wouldn't it?

(....that's not considered an Ad Hom against our Founder, is it?)
I think you're right. We're indeed dealing with a time wasting, lying jerkoff.. I certain, because I met the real Ron! - I'll just repost my report about the incident here:

··/··
Last night I woke with a jolt! - My hair stood on end all over my body. I had no idea why I suddenly woke... Maybe something I heard.. Maybe someone was in the house! - I raised myself on the elbows.

What I saw shook me to core!

There was a big fat bloke in the bedroom mooning me with his pants down!!!

"Shit!", I yelled, "Get outta here!"

"Look!", the guy shouted and pointed to his bare ass with his finger. I'd seen that more than I cared to already. There was a collection of small angry reddish marks on his buttock.

I freaked! - "Just get the hell out! - I'm not into that kind of stuff! - I'm so square the corners will hurt you, so just ferget it! - Out!!!"

"They murdered me!!", screamed the guy and turned to look imploringly at me.

I was to be even more startled! - It was L. Ron Hubbard!!!!

This guy died in 1986! I was at a loss for words, but not of goosebumps!

Hubbard leaned over me and screamed in my face, "They pumped me full of vistaril!! - They murdered me!! - The little runt! - Kilt me with a psych drug!!!"

"Yeah, I know!", I stammered. "Figures.."

"They stole my religion and my money! - They've used it all up!! - They alter-is and drive the church into the abyss!!"

"So what! - Your religion is a fraud!", I said belligerently.

"It works!!", argued Hubbard haughtily.

"Oh! - Does it? - How?"

"Earned me heaps of money!", snapped Hubbard. "You judge that by statistics, and income is THE vital statistic! - You ought to know! - You're trained!!"

I made a derisíve farting sound, "You're full of shit! - How about using your own fake Purification Rundown and get those psych drugs out?"

"Think it'll work?", asked Hubbard incredulous.

"Yeah! - Only thing wrong with it was duration! - You have to be in the sauna for millions of years. Won't work otherwise!"

Hubbard stared at me, "True? - Your'e not trying to pull my leg or anything?"

"Nope! - Cross my heart and hope to die!"

With that Hubbard disappeared and I lay down to sleep again. Satisfied that he was in a sauna somewhere and out of the way for a good long time!​

:yes:

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
?

Seems everyone's got their panties in a bunch about the Church. Did you ever think it's your own failings that brought you to this? If people followed the Church's guidelines, they'd be a lot better off.

Why do you give a fuck?

HelluvaHoax!

It's ceertain? Based on what? The exact opposite has been happening for a long time. We continue to grow while people like you cry about the Church closing its doors. Yes, I should go online and cry about all my problems caused by other people rather than taking control of my life. That seems to be working for everyone here.

Jesus, this stuff is unbelievably introverting and enturbulating!

Synthia, seriously....if you need a session after this, no one will hold it against you.

This guy REALLLLY knows how to cave people in.

My R6 bank and BT's are freakin!

For the love of God, Ron---stop this madness before someone freewheels and dies!!!

Sindy

Crusader
Why do you give a fuck?

That's really the question, isn't it?

Why would someone living in such a theta world full of everything man could ever hope for, care what we think?

That's a good question! I bet he won't answer though. Anyway, I'm off to make the world a more loving place today.

See you all later. :cheers::hug:

Sindy

Crusader
Jesus, this stuff is unbelievably introverting and enturbulating!

Synthia, seriously....if you need a session after this, no one will hold it against you.

This guy REALLLLY knows how to cave people in.

My R6 bank and BT's are freakin!

For the love of God, Ron---stop this madness before someone freewheels and dies!!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Badass

Patron with Honors
Seems everyone's got their panties in a bunch about the Church. Did you ever think it's your own failings that brought you to this? If people followed the Church's guidelines, they'd be a lot better off.

Hello Ron

It´s great to have people supporting the Church here, I´m looking forward for a fruitful exchange.

Now, please, could you provide us with arguments of substance explaining your viewpoints?

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Boy, Emma is so prescient. She dumped the Osabots just in time. Would've hated for some dull tool of a troll to get any kind of status or respectability here.

We wouldn't want some doofus thinking he could get any kind of leverage on a group that truly KNOWS that honest people have rights and that crime and criminal acts are perpetrated by suppressive persons - whether cloaking themselves in the guise of a 'church' or not.

But then I guess some folks just have no shame or remorse when it comes to savagery such as executed on Paulette Cooper or Lisa McPherson as directed by L. Ron Hubbard in the first case and David Miscavige in the second.

Oh, Ron! Hey, hi! Welcome to ESMB!
I've found a great avatar for you!
lisa2.jpg

HelluvaHoax!

I think you're right. We're indeed dealing with a time wasting, lying jerkoff.. I certain, because I met the real Ron! - I'll just repost my report about the incident here:

··/··
Last night I woke with a jolt! - My hair stood on end all over my body. I had no idea why I suddenly woke... Maybe something I heard.. Maybe someone was in the house! - I raised myself on the elbows.

What I saw shook me to core!

There was a big fat bloke in the bedroom mooning me with his pants down!!!

"Shit!", I yelled, "Get outta here!"

"Look!", the guy shouted and pointed to his bare ass with his finger. I'd seen that more than I cared to already. There was a collection of small angry reddish marks on his buttock.

I freaked! - "Just get the hell out! - I'm not into that kind of stuff! - I'm so square the corners will hurt you, so just ferget it! - Out!!!"

"They murdered me!!", screamed the guy and turned to look imploringly at me.

I was to be even more startled! - It was L. Ron Hubbard!!!!

This guy died in 1986! I was at a loss for words, but not of goosebumps!

Hubbard leaned over me and screamed in my face, "They pumped me full of vistaril!! - They murdered me!! - The little runt! - Kilt me with a psych drug!!!"

"Yeah, I know!", I stammered. "Figures.."

"They stole my religion and my money! - They've used it all up!! - They alter-is and drive the church into the abyss!!"

"So what! - Your religion is a fraud!", I said belligerently.

"It works!!", argued Hubbard haughtily.

"Oh! - Does it? - How?"

"Earned me heaps of money!", snapped Hubbard. "You judge that by statistics, and income is THE vital statistic! - You ought to know! - You're trained!!"

I made a derisíve farting sound, "You're full of shit! - How about using your own fake Purification Rundown and get those psych drugs out?"

"Think it'll work?", asked Hubbard incredulous.

"Yeah! - Only thing wrong with it was duration! - You have to be in the sauna for millions of years. Won't work otherwise!"

Hubbard stared at me, "True? - Your'e not trying to pull my leg or anything?"

"Nope! - Cross my heart and hope to die!"

With that Hubbard disappeared and I lay down to sleep again. Satisfied that he was in a sauna somewhere and out of the way for a good long time!​

:yes:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I mean....I WANT to believe that you met the real Ron....but....

Okay, I am not saying DOX or STFU...but don't you have anything at all you can show from this experience that would kind of support that it really happened?

Anything at all, you know, would help.

For example, when he claimed to have been "put away"....did you get an autographed copy of HYMN OF EUTHANASIA or anything?

HelluvaHoax!

You and everyone else here just sound like a bunch of whining bitches.

Wow, you are soooo hard core gangsta! LOL

toy_guns.jpg

Helpful Tip to Get some Street Cred: Paint the end of your gun barrel black! The reason everyone is laughing at you is the red tip lets everyone know it's a toy squirtgun.

Last edited:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's really the question, isn't it?

Why would someone living in such a theta world full of everything man could ever hope for, care what we think?

That's a good question! I bet he won't answer though. Anyway, I'm off to make the world a more loving place today.
See you all later. :cheers::hug:

How can we even exist in this super theta universe with thousands of OT's making it go right, because we are wrong, right?

Have a good time sharing the love Sythia.:happydance:

_brian

WogRevert
So hey, how do you feel about the FreeZoners doing their thing and the Martyward Independents who want to *Reform* the church?