Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam, and Scientology

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
5458159150_4bdea6b8a7_o.jpg

I love it! :lol:

AnonKat

Crusader
bottom line

When I was at Flag on a short course break, I heard a rumor about an alien that had come to earth and was controlling Scientology. This was ridiculous squirrel data and I just laughed at it--what entheta!

Naturally, of course, I wrote a KR.

Then I went back to course and had a huge win when I heard on the taped lecture where Ron says: "I am not from this planet". This was true source data and I just laughed about it--what a win!

Naturally, of course, I wrote a Success Story.

I feel sorry for anyone like NOI who believes those crazy alien rumors!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cBqyj4f_X4&playnext=1&list=PLEAB6521D2313262A

Clueless Morgan

Patron with Honors
I just wonder how the whole LRH worship will work:

"Whites are devils! Except L. Ron Hubbard, who those devils regard as a black sheep within their race which is why they tried to destroy him all his life. However some of the white devils rose up with him and have begun to repent. Thus all whites are devils, except for Scientologists!"

You know, I could actually imagine them doing that.

OTBT

Patron Meritorious
Anyone got any current news of NOI-Scn goings-on?

(Thanks for the videos mnql, BTW. Useful to have.)

Paul

I humbly suggest following user Triumph on WWP. He's got shitloads of info and dox on NOI + Elron [strike]lovefest[/strike] herpesfest.

A lot of stuff simmering in the background.

I look forward to a very long, very messy, and many lawsuited divorce of NOI & CofS.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Utterly Unbelievable

DRUDGE REPORT
22 million visitors a day

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/...ings-will-come-to-us-20110227,0,1665375.story

Farrakhan has described a 1985 religious experience in which he ascended into a flying saucer and heard the voice of Elijah Muhammad predicting historical events that came to pass.

For about four hours, Farrakhan spoke and jumped from topic to topic, citing religious texts.

He praised Scientology and its founder L. Ron Hubbard.

Farrakhan extolled the virtues of Scientology and its auditing process, which is considered spiritual counseling by its members.

“L. Ron Hubbard is so exceedingly valuable to every Caucasian person on this earth,” Farrakhan said.

“… L. Ron Hubbard himself was and is trying to civilize white people and make them better human beings and take away from them their reactive minds … Mr. Hubbard recognized that his people have to be civilized,” Farrakhan said to a cheering crowd.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
DRUDGE REPORT

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/...ings-will-come-to-us-20110227,0,1665375.story

Farrakhan has described a 1985 religious experience in which he ascended into a flying saucer and heard the voice of Elijah Muhammad predicting historical events that came to pass.

For about four hours, Farrakhan spoke and jumped from topic to topic, citing religious texts.

He praised Scientology and its founder L. Ron Hubbard.

Farrakhan extolled the virtues of Scientology and its auditing process, which is considered spiritual counseling by its members.

“L. Ron Hubbard is so exceedingly valuable to every Caucasian person on this earth,” Farrakhan said.

“… L. Ron Hubbard himself was and is trying to civilize white people and make them better human beings and take away from them their reactive minds … Mr. Hubbard recognized that his people have to be civilized,” Farrakhan said to a cheering crowd.

OMG!!! :hysterical:

Only the white man has a reactive mind???

I hope Louis doesn't see the reference on Bantu's or "Black V"

LOLOL

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
DRUDGE REPORT

[..]“L. Ron Hubbard is so exceedingly valuable to every Caucasian person on this earth,” Farrakhan said.

“… L. Ron Hubbard himself was and is trying to civilize white people and make them better human beings and take away from them their reactive minds … Mr. Hubbard recognized that his people have to be civilized,” Farrakhan said to a cheering crowd. [..]

You can't make this stuff up!

OMG!!! :hysterical:

[..] Only the white man has a reactive mind??? [..]

I'm sure he's answer :yes: I'm sure that this is what he thinks, as it fits in with his religious beliefs.

Let's see how long this association between NOI and Scn lasts, lol

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Let's see how long this association between NOI and Scn lasts, lol

Give this train crash just a few more minutes before putting the popcorn on.

hourglass1.jpg

WHEN CULTS COLLIDE...
2008183919.jpg

White people with reactive minds
watching two paramilitary ufo scams "unite".

Veda

Sponsor
I suspect that Farrakhan is just attempting to prepare his flock for further exposure to Scientology.

Hubbard's references to Scientology being the "Only Anglo-Saxon development in the field of the mind," and other racially tinged comments, tend to make Scientology a vaguely uncomfortable environment for non-whites.

Probably the most glaring item is the word "Wog": http://www.billcasselman.com/wording_room/wog_one.htm

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

It's OK everyone, Tubs very thoughtfully had this sort of thing well covered, he knew that we are all as thick as bricks and made sure that the technical staff were aware of it too, so that they could build up their tolerance while the registrars were grabbing all the money.

:whistling:

4. The Supervisor at all times must have a high tolerance of
stupidity in his students and must be willing to repeat any datum
not understood as many times as necessary for the student to
understand and acquire reality on the datum.

(from the code of a scientology supervisor).

Stupidity

# a poor ability to understand or to profit from experience

# a stupid mistake
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

# Stupidity is a lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit, or sense.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stupidity

# The property of being stupid; An act that is stupid; Obstinacy
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/stupidity

# stupid - lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity

# stupid - dazed: in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock; "he had a dazed expression on his face"; "lay semiconscious, stunned (or stupefied) by the blow"; "was stupid from fatigue"

# stupid - a person who is not very bright; "The economy, stupid!"

# stupid - unintelligent: lacking intelligence; "a dull job with lazy and unintelligent co-workers"
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Last edited: