What's new

There never was any OT IX or X!!

I'm still having a hard time understanding why does it matter?

Unless you're a connoisseur of con games basiced on painfully bad science fiction, what does it matter who writes this garbage?

It's not like the result will be any different, there will still be no Clears or OTs regardless of whoever writes the next level of circle jerk

Veda

Sponsor
I'm still having a hard time understanding why does it matter?

Unless you're a connoisseur of con games basiced on painfully bad science fiction, what does it matter who writes this garbage?

It's not like the result will be any different, there will still be no Clears or OTs regardless of whoever writes the next level of circle jerk

Simply shouting, "It's all bullshit!" may feel good but it seldom frees people from the subject, and seldom inoculates curious people from involvement.

Scientology is trap but, oddly enough, it's not all bullshit.

Scientology is not an honest subject.

It comes with a disguise layer, and abundant smoke and mirrors, and added to that are twinkling ornaments of truth that enchant.

The bits of truth must be acknowledged too.

Saying, "Scientology is ALL BULLSHIT, is an incomplete description.

A complete description takes more time and is more complicated.

And Scientology's downfall will come by way of being accurately and completely described.

Simply shouting, "It's all bullshit!" may feel good but it seldom frees people from the subject, and seldom inoculates curious people from involvement.

This is because it's not all bullshit.

It comes with a disguise layer, and abundant smoke and mirrors, and added to that are twinkling ornaments of truth that enchant.

And Scientology's downfall will come by way of being accurately and completely described.
I'm sorry but, the upper levels of Scientology are not only way too ridiculous to take seriously but are really lame, I don't see the point in analysis a pile of shit on the ground to see what kind of dog it came from. The issue is not the content of the OT levels, it could have been anything, the issue is the control mechanism which is indoctrinated well before the OT freak show begins.

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
Another raid ensued – in which I coordinated a squad of armed outside security personnel to secure the premises.

Isn't this the same thing that O.J. did? Look at how it turned out
for him.

This is R.I.C.O actionable stuff.

:coolwink:

Ulf K. Maier

Patron Meritorious
Mr Crowley don't get no play...

And what did your husband promise that was never delivered?

You forgot to say, "I am not auditing you."

Hey, you're an oracle... predict what I'm going to do next:

PLONK

"The Oracle" > Ignore List

Oh yeah, and f*ck Crowley and Hubbard.

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader

Scientology is trap but, oddly enough, it's not all bullshit.

:goodposting::iagree:

There isn't even an OT I or II or III or IV or so on. The hubbard thing just made 'em up from his blackmagique programming.

Besides, OT actually stands for "Obscene Thetan"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSv7tz1Ygks

Now now, Just because Scientology has nothing to show for itself after 60 years other than a bunch of people trying to recover from the life damaging effects of it, doesn't mean we shouldn't take it seriously.

We're supposed to continue analyzing Hubbard's drug induced delusions and painfully bad science fiction, because by doing so, the few remaining idiots who are still being played by Hubbard's con game may come to their senses and finally realize the only state of Clear ever achieved by Scientology is a Cleared out bank account.

anondelmundial

Patron with Honors
According to Marty Rathbun:

"You may have listened to my story about the raid on Broeker’s ranch that I lead to retrieve LRH’s auditing files (St Pete Times video interview)."

Does anyone remember this? Is there a transcript?

Zinj

I have read everything M&M have been quoted in the SP Times. If Marty reported this, it must have been cut because SP Times could not validate the incident.

OTOH, if this is true, Marty has finally confessed to an incident, managed by Marty, in which private security used weapons in an already illegal trespass.

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
There isn't even an OT I or II or III or IV or so on. The hubbard thing just made 'em up from his blackmagique programming.

Besides, OT actually stands for "Obscene Thetan"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSv7tz1Ygks

Lafayette Ronald Hubbard was related to Richard Milhouse Nixon? Well, there is a fambly resemblance. Especially around the nose.

A big problem for Hubbard historians is the fact that his father was adopted from Iowa and Hubbard is not LRHs family name.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
OK, There is not one clear or OT in evidence....for 60 years?

It would seem which OT levels exists and which don't is a sort of silly conversation.

OK, we know that OT1 through VIII have produced not one OT... but....gee....is there really and 8 and 9? Gee, what about through 15? Or 25?

Hay, folks, if it don't work WTF difference does it make if it "exists" or not - and for Gawds sake... who has it in their little lock box?

If it makes anybody happy....I'll write 'em OT 9, or 10.....or 15...or 25

Hell for enough money I'll write a OT 69 for ya :happydance::happydance:

Jump

Operating teatime
Well, not exactly. I assure you if I write an OT level for you and you pay me for it I will guarantee you it works !

It'd sure work for me -and I'll guardamntee that !

YOUR NEEDLE IS FLOATING!

bullshit-detector.jpg

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
From Marty: When the folders turned out to contain no holy grail, Broeker then said he had other LRH writings that constituted the keys to OT IX and X. Another raid ensued – in which I coordinated a squad of armed outside security personnel to secure the premises.

What does this mean? Was Marty willing to order his armed squad to shoot and muder Pat Broeker? :omg:
Nothing surprises me., Thank God,that Pat Broeker is alive and living in the Czech Republic, per his mother's obit of last Dec
http://niagara-gazette.com/obituaries/x1894464859/Jean-Greta-Broeker/
http://www.wyomingnews.com/articles/2010/12/05/obituaries/03obit_12-05-10.txt

BTW, LRH stated that these upper levels were already developed and in unissued note form as far back as 1973, per
HCOB 30 July 1973 -- SCIENTOLOGY, CURRENT STATE OF THE SUBJECT AND MATERIALS

"Any difficulties people were having with going Clear were handled in the mid ‘60s and OT levels as they exist in Advanced Orgs were completed by ‘68. There are perhaps 15 levels above OT VII fully developed but existing only in unissued note form, pending more people’s full attainment of OT VI & VII."

So who is lying? Marty or LRH?

Last edited: