What's new

To FZ'ers/Indies/ProScientologists

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
To demystify this a bit, 'Excalibur' was initially called "Super NOTs." Here's the description of it from Ron's Orgs, and a link to their Grade Chart:

" 'Excalibur' - handle the most secret and ancient barriers to OT, an organized attempt on the 7th dynamic to force one to conform to a lower state of awareness." http://www.freezone.org/e_bridge.htm

The Excalibur OT Level also goes on to say:

"First on audited Excalibur and then on Solo, the PreOT finds himself fighting World War III - 'The war for the control of niens minds'. But now with the weapons of Tech, Policy and Ethics, he can win and does."

Anybody got a clue what 'niens minds' are that PreOTs are fighting a war to control?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

"First on audited Excalibur and then on Solo, the PreOT finds himself fighting World War III - 'The war for the control of niens minds'. But now with the weapons of Tech, Policy and Ethics, he can win and does."

Anybody got a clue what 'niens minds' are that PreOTs are fighting a war to control?

Clear as mud to me ... it means 'no' in German, hence no minds ... HTH!!!

:p

Mystic

Crusader

I have seriously contemplated this deep, deep question for at least several seconds and all I can come up with is a struggle to even pronounce it. Ni ans? Nee ans? Could be a diphthong thingie also.

And the only thing I can find fighting wars for control of men's miens are tulpas and greedy old men.

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

You appear to have an axe to grind. People who have gone Clear and know they have gone Clear generally don't have an axe to grind, they are too busy living and enjoying life. Often they disappear from organized scientology and "evaporate into the society" as Hubbard put it.You won't find them reading these kind of sites or bothering to post on them.

-snip-

From the March 1955, 'Manual on Dissemination of Material':

"Another frame of mind that we would like to see people have and register is that people attacking Scientology have something wrong with them."

Mystic

Crusader
It's worse than that. It's not necessary to actually "attack."

Scene:

Two people standing on a street corner waiting for a bus. One is holding a copy of a book by L. Ron Hubbard.

Person A (the non-Scientologist), noticing the book, says to person B who is holding the book, "Are you a Scientologist?"

Person B (who is a Scientologist) responds, "Why are you attacking me?"

:hysterical:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

If you look at the handwriting on the Chart it actually says mens but there is a slight break in the M probably where folded.

Mystic

Crusader
Clears

Clears? Did someone mention "Clears"? There are probably more "Clears" posting on this board than in the cult of the dead tulpa, scientology.

Clears who have cleared being "Clear".

Does this make anything perfectly clear?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
If you look at the handwriting on the Chart it actually says mens but there is a slight break in the M probably where folded.

Thanks!

In Scn, I found it's always best to look at the handwriting on the chart--and on the wall.

I think by applying Ron's tech, I likewise had a "slight break" and that's when I also "folded".

:D

Atalantan

Patron with Honors
From the March 1955, 'Manual on Dissemination of Material':

"Another frame of mind that we would like to see people have and register is that people attacking Scientology have something wrong with them."

Turn it around by changing just one word, and you get this:

"Another frame of mind that we would like to see people have and register is that people (promoting, liking, speaking well of) Scientology have something wrong with them."

I'm guessing a few critics figured that out long ago, and have been using it ever since.....

Or would no critic ever stoop to that level?

Turn it around by changing just one word, and you get this:

"Another frame of mind that we would like to see people have and register is that people (promoting, liking, speaking well of) Scientology have something wrong with them."

I'm guessing a few critics figured that out long ago, and have been using it ever since.....

Or would no critic ever stoop to that level?

Are you a scientologist?