What's new

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

TG1

Angelic Poster
Well, I'm not sad about it. Or confused about it.

It's Darwinian selection of the species in action before our very eyes.

That which succeeds survives. That which doesn't goes the way of all that no longer walks, crawls or slithers.

Buh bye.

Vinaire

Sponsor
Of course, this is one more reason to use PaulsRobot for sessions: the only worksheets are those you choose to write and keep yourself. :)

Paul

KHTK is totally safe because no worksheets are required. One doesn't even need to talk about what one is looking at. :)

Vinaire

Sponsor
LuluBelle Wrote:

Scientology is a big toxic pool of spiritual deception. It doesn't matter what form it's in: Freezone, Indy, Churchie - whatever.

It is a decoy for real help and corrosive to one's spiritual virtues.

Stay away from it.

It is corrupted the same way that the Catholic Church is.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
"Stirring the Pot" is not my thing and I'm sure the following will be poorly received, but Pierre has posted the following on his Facebook wall:

Originally Posted by Pierre Ethier
UNDER ATTACK FROM OSA WHO HAS JOINED FORCES WITH ESMB AND THE MOST GULLIBLE FZ BORDS TO SPREAD THE SAME LIES. APPARENTLY EMMA WILL GET A BREAK ON HER CRIMINAL CASE IF SHE HELPS THE CHURCH "DESTROY" MY PRACTICE. SHE IS FULLY COOPERATING.

Geez I wish that were true. :eyeroll:

So what Pierre is saying is that OSA have fully infiltrated the Victorian Police Ecrimes division. They had the police arrest me and now they will have the police drop the charges if I ruin Pierre. :omg:

But I thought I was arrested so that Mike Laws could bail me out and Marty would be free to take over ESMB. :confused2:

How about Pierre just admit that his wife is a screwball who made a nasty threat without thinking of the consequences to her husband's business. The wife wouldn't have guessed that Ian Sterling is not home to blackmail or coersion and so called her bluff, effectively shooting her & her husband in the foot.

Terril park

Sponsor

So what Pierre is saying is that OSA have fully infiltrated the Victorian Police Ecrimes division. They had the police arrest me and now they will have the police drop the charges if I ruin Pierre. :omg:

But I thought I was arrested so that Mike Laws could bail me out and Marty would be free to take over ESMB. :confused2:

How about Pierre just admit that his wife is a screwball who made a nasty threat without thinking of the consequences to her husband's business. The wife wouldn't have guessed that Ian Sterling is not home to blackmail or coersion and so called her bluff, effectively shooting her & her husband in the foot.

Oh dear. Pierre puts his foot in his mouth again.

Originally Posted by Emma
"So now Pierre is lying, and you know he's lying. Pierre has C/Sed Ian on at least two occasions.?

Again I ask evidence.

There is much evidence of other weirdness.

If their is evidence that Pierre is lying here you ought to back it up.

Feral

Rogue male
"Stirring the Pot" is not my thing and I'm sure the following will be poorly received, but Pierre has posted the following on his Facebook wall:

Originally Posted by Pierre Ethier
UNDER ATTACK FROM OSA WHO HAS JOINED FORCES WITH ESMB AND THE MOST GULLIBLE FZ BORDS TO SPREAD THE SAME LIES. APPARENTLY EMMA WILL GET A BREAK ON HER CRIMINAL CASE IF SHE HELPS THE CHURCH "DESTROY" MY PRACTICE. SHE IS FULLY COOPERATING.
6 hours ago · Like ·

I'm sure OSA is, indeed, throwing a (very) small party over this. :duh:

This is absolutely priceless. Should I ever get found out doing something *really* embarrassing I'm going to remember how to do this.

Sneaks if OSA is throwing a party over this they are missing the point. All this shows is how workable the tek is. This FZ circus is a worse train wreck than the CofS. It's looking like a bloody insane asylum.

Poor Elron would be turning in his grave, begging for more vitrisol if he could see this.

I want to end off with a quote, "Standard tech will raise you to heights where nothing can strike you down" L. Ron Hubbard.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

"So now Pierre is lying, and you know he's lying. Pierre has C/Sed Ian on at least two occasions.?

Again I ask evidence.

Terril,

You don't need any more evidence that Pierre as a hard time dealing with and telling the truth than his latest Facebook post! Let it go.

Emma does not have to prove anything to you, or me or ths board. No amount of proof is goijng to fix Pierre. Someone is feeding him this paranoid propaganda. IMHO, It's better to not try to be a go between and get mixed up in this craziness. Your helping on this with Pierre was apparently not of any help. I think you need to stay out of this issue at point and let Pierre deal with Emma and Ian directly if he so chooses.

I know it's hard for you but you can do it. :D

lkwdblds

Crusader
Question please

It is corrupted the same way that the Catholic Church is.

Let's say that "it" was not delivered by a corrupt organization but that the people who delivered it had good motivations, would your comment above be the same?
Lakey

Same old back-stabbing, hateful, Scientology that we know so well. It's the bridge to total malevolence. But it would be - given that it is the creation of a ruthless sociopath.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpK7RP9u6eE&feature=related

Don't go to Jabba for an auditing fix.

Bake a cake instead.

picture.php

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

Again I ask evidence.

Back it up!!!???

How soon you forget that the original email CAME FROM Catherine Ethier, threatening to expose Ian's worksheets. Why do you think Ian was threatened and posted the threat if he'd never been C/Sed by Pierre??? Aida can confirm Ian was C/Sed by Pierre. Ian's former partner was audited by Pierre. Pierre is more than aware who Ian is because Ian asked for HIS MONEY BACK.

Fuck Terril. You are really thick sometimes.

Also, please tell me how ANYONE provides dox of a C/S C/Sing them.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
This is absolutely priceless. Should I ever get found out doing something *really* embarrassing I'm going to remember how to do this.

Sneaks if OSA is throwing a party over this they are missing the point. All this shows is how workable the tek is. This FZ circus is a worse train wreck than the CofS. It's looking like a bloody insane asylum.

Poor Elron would be turning in his grave, begging for more vitrisol if he could see this.

I want to end off with a quote, "Standard tech will raise you to heights where nothing can strike you down" L. Ron Hubbard.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Alter-is, and this proves that you are squirrel.

The quote is: "Standard tech will take you to states of beingness where nothing can strike you down."

I know this by heart.

Now drop and give me twenty.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Let's say that "it" was not delivered by a corrupt organization but that the people who delivered it had good motivations, would your comment above be the same?
Lakey

Ahh, Lakey, This Thread is in danger of being :threadjacked: He was and it is :offtopic: to take it in the direction he started going in and you are asking him to reply on further..
Thank you.

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron

t.

Emma

You just can't win.:confused2::confused2:

I thought that with Scientology everyone wins.:omg::omg:

Anyways,in my eyes you are a winner,even just for the fact that you established ESMB :yes:

Opter

lkwdblds

Crusader
Relax, you are safe.

Ahh, Lakey, This Thread is in danger of being :threadjacked: He was and it is :offtopic: to take it in the direction he started going in and you are asking him to reply on further..
Thank you.

Relax! Someone mentioned to me that this thread was interesting so I decided to check it out. I ran across Vinaire's little post and asked a question just to see how he would answer me. I am not going to get involved here, just dropped in to check out the action. To get involved, I would have to read 32 pages of posts and get more educated on the topic and even then I wouldn't be qualified to add anything useful.
Lakey

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Pierre Ethier on his crappy Facebook said:

Nice use of all caps from Pierre. Yeah, that adds gravitas and makes him look extra-super-respectable, sure. And don't even get me started on the whole "everyone's out to get me" schtick. (Of course, paranoia is 100% standard LRH tech...)

I don't doubt that Pierre and his mad wife will read this thread (hi, guys) so let me offer some friendly advice. The thing in your life that makes it shitty, uncomfortable and weird... is Scientology. It doesn't matter whether you're using 1951 vintage LRH or 2007 vintage Miscavige: the PTS in your life... is Scientology. It is a corrosive force in your life that can only do you harm, and while you push Scientology, you inflict that harm on others.

But hey: you already knew that.