What's new

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

Tanstaafl

Crusader
From my forum just now.

=============
I've received the following from Pierre today (he explained to me that he was unable to keystroke lower case due to the state of the available computer facilities where he is currently working):

MY WIFE SHOULD NOT HAVE MADE THESE THREATS, EVEN IF SHE KNEW ANYTHING WHICH SHE DOESNT.

1- SHE DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF THE FOLDERS

2- THE PERSON COMPLAINING IS EMMA'S HUSBAND, WHOM I HAVE NEVER AUDITED NOR C/ESD, NOR EVEN MET FOR THAT MATTER

'nuff said.

Love, Dex

I have received auditing post-CoS from two auditors.

1. Victoria Ballard: Vicky was faxing worksheets to Pierre Ethier while I was in the room with her. She told me how she always used Pierre for C/Sing and how she had visited him and his wife, plus other information concerning Ethier that is not relevant to this thread. I paid Vicky for the C/Sing. She told me that she then paid Ethier.

2. Diana (who posts on this forum): IIRC Diana also used Ethier for the C/Sing. She spoke of Ethier with whom she was on good terms at the time.

Now, I don't claim to have a perfect memory, but I'm content to post this information as Terril knows Vicky and can check the facts, plus Diana posts here and can correct my account, if necessary.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
No I don't know, and there is no reason I should be privy to such information.

Bearing in mind that DianaclassVIII said she had PCs assigned secret codes or whatever it may be that Pierre C/Sed Ian but didn't know the identity.

You have dox there is nothing to stop you posting them.

Post away.

If someone C/Ses and doesn't know the identity of the PCs how can they categorically state they have not C/Sed someone? :duh:

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Alter-is, and this proves that you are squirrel.

The quote is: "Standard tech will take you to states of beingness where nothing can strike you down."

I know this by heart.

Now drop and give me twenty.

And post a video Feral, so we know you didn't quickie them! :yes:

Feral

Rogue male
Alter-is, and this proves that you are squirrel.

The quote is: "Standard tech will take you to states of beingness where nothing can strike you down."

I know this by heart.

Now drop and give me twenty.

I'm sorry Mr. KSW.

I think I just spotted the MU that caused me to blow. You know that bit in the declare that advises "if he should come to his senses and recant...." I know why it's there! This thread has opened the door to me getting back on the bridge, and to think I thought that the drek in here was proof that the tech didn't work....hang on....never mind.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
. . .
and to think I thought that the drek in here was proof that the tech didn't work....hang on....never mind.

Oh, the Tech works alright.

It's just that most people don't seem to realize that its purpose was embezzlement.

Vinaire

Sponsor
The underlying problem is that Scientology requires data from the pc to analyze his/her case just like psychoanalysis did. This is really not necessary to bring about relief to a person.

Comment on Psychoanalysis

The rest what you see in Freezone is CONFUSION due to a theory of Scientology auditing that works by luck, and which is further corrupted because of fixed attention on money.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
The underlying problem is that Scientology requires data from the pc to analyze his/her case just like psychoanalysis did. This is really not necessary to bring about relief to a person.

Comment on Psychoanalysis

The rest what you see in Freezone is CONFUSION due to a theory of Scientology auditing that works by luck, and which is further corrupted because of fixed attention on money.

No. The underlying problem is human nature and certain authoritative mindsets evidenced in the cult of CofS that sometimes make it over into the Free Zone, which then justify viciousness all in the name of tech and freedom.

It doesn't have jack shit to do with whether auditing is good or not. This shit would have happened regardless because of the type of people involved. Ekatherine Ethier is not a Free Zoner and does not receive auditing and she's been quite vicious. Those who are sticking up for her and her husband do so because of the above factors, not because they held the cans for someone. They'd act like that if they were Buddhists or into KTHK or whatever else.

Vinaire

Sponsor
No. The underlying problem is human nature and certain authoritative mindsets evidenced in the cult of CofS that sometimes make it over into the Free Zone, which then justify viciousness all in the name of tech and freedom.

It doesn't have jack shit to do with whether auditing is good or not. This shit would have happened regardless because of the type of people involved. Ekatherine Ethier is not a Free Zoner and does not receive auditing and she's been quite vicious. Those who are sticking up for her and her husband do so because of the above factors, not because they held the cans for someone. They'd act like that if they were Buddhists or into KTHK or whatever else.

Human nature is underlying all problems that you see.
Auditing is supposed to handle human nature.
That is where the failure is.
Simple!
The rest is just CONFUSION typical of "human nature".

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Except that Ekatherine Ethier is not a Scn'ist and does not get auditing.

And what excuse do KTHK adherents have for their lapses?

And that's not a poke at KTHK (did I get the term right? Hope so.), either. There are no magic fixes. There are good practices out there (I personally am leaning toward Buddhism now) but in the end? We're imperfect and always will be.

Terril park

Sponsor
I have received auditing post-CoS from two auditors.

1. Victoria Ballard: Vicky was faxing worksheets to Pierre Ethier while I was in the room with her. She told me how she always used Pierre for C/Sing and how she had visited him and his wife, plus other information concerning Ethier that is not relevant to this thread. I paid Vicky for the C/Sing. She told me that she then paid Ethier.

2. Diana (who posts on this forum): IIRC Diana also used Ethier for the C/Sing. She spoke of Ethier with whom she was on good terms at the time.

Now, I don't claim to have a perfect memory, but I'm content to post this information as Terril knows Vicky and can check the facts, plus Diana posts here and can correct my account, if necessary.

I know that Victoria used Pierre as a C/S and sent worksheets to Pierre.
Scanning rather than faxing I believe. Whether your name was on these I don't know. Victoria's currently in India and I can't contact her.

Diana on post 13 of this thread said:-

"1- I don't know about other auditors but I never sent any copies of worksheets to Pierre when he C/S'd for me, so there is nothing from me at all.

2- The auditors keep the files always, in my case none of my PC's files had the real name of the PC and case notes are written with no name just a number or a letter or other secret code, Pierre did not always know the names of my PCs."

Vinaire

Sponsor
Except that Ekatherine Ethier is not a Scn'ist and does not get auditing.

And what excuse do KTHK adherents have for their lapses?

And that's not a poke at KTHK (did I get the term right? Hope so.), either. There are no magic fixes. There are good practices out there (I personally am leaning toward Buddhism now) but in the end? We're imperfect and always will be.

Per the OP, it is auditing W/S data that is being used for blackmail. If no worksheets are required, such a mode of blackmail would not be possible.

Scientology auditing requires worksheets to analyse pc's case (similar to psychoanalysis). Such an analysis is actually unnecessary from KHTK point of view. Greater relief can be gotten without such analysis.

KHTK does not require any worksheets, or even imparting of sensitive data on part of a person. Besides KHTK is absolutely free and it can be done by a person himself or herself.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Whack job

Whack job. Holy poop, the bats are flying high in that belfrey . . .

Geez I wish that were true. :eyeroll:

So what Pierre is saying is that OSA have fully infiltrated the Victorian Police Ecrimes division. They had the police arrest me and now they will have the police drop the charges if I ruin Pierre. :omg:

But I thought I was arrested so that Mike Laws could bail me out and Marty would be free to take over ESMB. :confused2:

How about Pierre just admit that his wife is a screwball who made a nasty threat without thinking of the consequences to her husband's business. The wife wouldn't have guessed that Ian Sterling is not home to blackmail or coersion and so called her bluff, effectively shooting her & her husband in the foot.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Per the OP, it is auditing W/S data that is being used for blackmail. If no worksheets are required, such a mode of blackmail would not be possible.

Scientology auditing requires worksheets to analyse pc's case (similar to psychoanalysis). Such an analysis is actually unnecessary from KHTK point of view. Greater relief can be gotten without such analysis.

KHTK does not require any worksheets, or even imparting of sensitive data on part of a person. Besides KHTK is absolutely free and it can be done by a person himself or herself.

Nor does Voodoo require worksheets.

Voodoo requires no sensitive data either.

Voodoo can be done solo.

Voodoo is free.

Therefore Voodoo is as valid a choice as KHTK ( whatever THAT is ).

...and I already have a Voodoo doll...or two :coolwink:

Vinaire

Sponsor
Basically, spiritual help requiring worksheets containing sensitive personal information is illogical.

That is the point I am making.