What's new

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

Vinaire

Sponsor
Thank you, Claire for getting the point.

Also, spiritual help requiring a person to impart personally sensitive information, as in the Catholic Church, is illogical as well.

The feeling of guilt can easily be addressed by direct looking as in KHTK.

:hysterical:

You are too funny!!

Are you one of those people with a fantastic memory for movie scenes? My son is like that. He memorized, mouthed and mimicked the whole of Pee Wee's Great Adventure when he was a toddler and later could act and recite the whole thing. He's like an encyclopedia of movie dialogue now.

Our whole family is like that. When our grandchild, Nic was 6, he had Young Frankenstein memorized He had Marty Feldman's voice down perfectly.

At family gatherings, it is not unusual to hear

"Eric Stratton, rush chairman, damn glad to meet you."

"He's not dead... just sleeping."

"What knockers!"
"Why thank you Doctor."

and other movie quips.

Certain movies, over the years have had the most quotable lines. Animal House and Young Frankenstein are my two favorites.

No. The underlying problem is human nature and certain authoritative mindsets evidenced in the cult of CofS that sometimes make it over into the Free Zone, which then justify viciousness all in the name of tech and freedom.

It doesn't have jack shit to do with whether auditing is good or not. This shit would have happened regardless because of the type of people involved. Ekatherine Ethier is not a Free Zoner and does not receive auditing and she's been quite vicious. Those who are sticking up for her and her husband do so because of the above factors, not because they held the cans for someone. They'd act like that if they were Buddhists or into KTHK or whatever else.

This is true. Moreover you see the same phenomena play out among the non-scientologists also. Just try and find a forum on any topic on the internet that doesn't have its share of 'crazies' and those who 'agree' with them. :eyeroll:

Mark A. Baker

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Our whole family is like that. When our grandchild, Nic was 6, he had Young Frankenstein memorized He had Marty Feldman's voice down perfectly.

At family gatherings, it is not unusual to hear

"Eric Stratton, rush chairman, damn glad to meet you."

"He's not dead... just sleeping."

"What knockers!"
"Why thank you Doctor."

and other movie quips.

Certain movies, over the years have had the most quotable lines. Animal House and Young Frankenstein are my two favorites.

Haha!! Thanks for always finding the appropriate movie clip response to make us laugh :)

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have received auditing post-CoS from two auditors.

1. Victoria Ballard: Vicky was faxing worksheets to Pierre Ethier while I was in the room with her. She told me how she always used Pierre for C/Sing and how she had visited him and his wife, plus other information concerning Ethier that is not relevant to this thread. I paid Vicky for the C/Sing. She told me that she then paid Ethier.

2. Diana (who posts on this forum): IIRC Diana also used Ethier for the C/Sing. She spoke of Ethier with whom she was on good terms at the time.

Now, I don't claim to have a perfect memory, but I'm content to post this information as Terril knows Vicky and can check the facts, plus Diana posts here and can correct my account, if necessary.

You are correct, Ian.

As for Victoria, I don't think that she reads ESMB and she called me from India about 3 weeks ago; but I know that she is in good terms with the Ethiers and Pierre C/S for her.

I am in England right now on a road trip having fun!:happydance:
That is why I haven't been posting much lately.
Greetings!
Diana

Terril park

Sponsor
How can his wife know about the C/Sing? I mean she sent an email with a pretty detailed threat.

You see the inconsistencies in this damage control? I know I do :)

It was something she made up. Obsessions because she thinks thats what you'd find in worksheets, Tits because she considers all guys are interested in them. So she told me. There wasn't really any detail. Was a desperate and stupid attempt to get some posts removed from ESMB.

Diana has said she sent no worksheets to Pierre, so Ekaterina
clearly couldn't access them.

What is curious is how Pierre allegedly C/Sed without worksheets?

Last edited:

Pierrot

Patron with Honors
What is curious is how Pierre allegedly C/Sed without worksheets?

I don't know about other C/Sing action he did with others - I asked him for tips and C/S instructions in a VERY tricky case. For this I've sent him data and items - nothing sensational about pc's private life. Rather items pertaining to the structure of the case. Tech lingo.

No worksheets thus, too much data to send to the other side of the globe, but something close to a detailed auditor's report form. He answered with a series of steps with instructions, tips, about how to go about it. When run in sessions all steps blew the concerns the pc had - not only the instructions were tailor made for the pc in front of me but anticipated all subsequently unraveled aspects of the case.

He's that precise. A very smart guy, like another friend said.

That is a very nice side to Pierre. Thanks for posting.

I don't know about other C/Sing action he did with others - I asked him for tips and C/S instructions in a VERY tricky case. For this I've sent him data and items - nothing sensational about pc's private life. Rather items pertaining to the structure of the case. Tech lingo.

No worksheets thus, too much data to send to the other side of the globe, but something close to a detailed auditor's report form. He answered with a series of steps with instructions, tips, about how to go about it. When run in sessions all steps blew the concerns the pc had - not only the instructions were tailor made for the pc in front of me but anticipated all subsequently unraveled aspects of the case.

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
It was something she made up. Obsessions because she thinks thats what you'd find in worksheets, Tits because she considers all guys are interested in them. So she told me. There wasn't really any detail. Was a desperate and stupid attempt to get some posts removed from ESMB.

I was pointing out, of all the things to "make up" this seems a rather odd thing to do. Not that she'd have the sheets but that sheets would exist.

I mean she's not a scientologists, nor an auditor. Chances are she's not keeping tabs on Emmas hubba to the point of knowing if he was getting auditing and with who and all that.

So...of all the things to use to try to get some posts removed this seems like a rather odd stab in the dark. Unless she some how was privy to the knowledge that Tansy had gotten auditing and that his auditor had used a CS.

Well since I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer and you have forwarded information that no such sheets exists this must all be an incredible coincidence.

dianaclass8

Right!
As an auditor, you do an extense interview...then write the case notes and propose a C/S, the C/S either approves it or ammends it or changes everything...and you and the C/S work it out, then you deliver the program and send reports to the C/S accordingly...:thumbsup: you don't always have to send ALL of the worksheets.

Pierre is good at programming the cases....something a good interned Class auditor learns at a good org under good C/S's. He is just too crazy to get along with...:whistling:

I have C/S'd cases where the auditor chooses to keep the PC's name confidential because the Cof$ has stolen PC folders from auditors, you can ask Trey Lotz, he was in the middle of a session when some staff broke in his house and illegally confiscated ALL of his PCs folders, they did something similar to Chris Black in Canada, they even stole his Class VIII cert.

Diana

Diana

When more than a few Mafia members were getting audited in the 60s / 70s. notes were not made period other than blowdowns, F/Ns etc. No verbiage was put on paper.

it would be kind of fun to see some stooge try to blackmail a hit man.

Maybe we should just spread a rumor....

hmmm

dianaclass8

When more than a few Mafia members were getting audited in the 60s / 70s. notes were not made period other than blowdowns, F/Ns etc. No verbiage was put on paper.

hmmm

More rumors? Seniora Ethier and Mrs Zee are very good at that, it is their specialty...and when they join forces with Terril, the lies almost become true....LOL! I rather leave it up to them...LOL!:D

More rumors? Seniora Ethier and Mrs Zee are very good at that, it is their specialty...and when they join forces with Terril, the lies almost become true....LOL! I rather leave it up to them...LOL!:D

rumors, you want rumors?

you need to read the latest from Freezoneorg.

someone will post it

hmmm

Imagine the regging potential:

1. Run out all case including o/w's.

2. Perform hit on auditor & c/s to eliminate witnesses.

3. Reg for new intensives to handle new case arising from 2 above.

Repeat as necessary.

Mark A. Baker

Pierrot

Patron with Honors

Repeat as necessary.

Mark A. Baker

Putting them on solo then selling mandatory sec checks every 6 months would made everyone happy.

Pierrot

Repeat as necessary.

Mark A. Baker

the overts were more like "I didn't hit ___"

What is an overt?

breaking a moral code

if the moral code is that of the Mafia, what would be an overt?