What's new

David Mayo, Bill Robertson, Robin Scott -More Truth Revealed and Realities uncovered

Ralph Hilton

rhilton.jpg

Add thirty years and heavy drinking the entire time to make the photo accurate.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Thanks Mary :)

In 2000 Ralph Hilton, pretending to be LRH, wrote:

And now he pretends to have any credibility in blaming Mayo and kissing Marty's butt?

:hysterical:

Anyway, I don't think Marty fell for it.
I think that Ralph, despite his Marty's butt kisses, is far from being accepted by Marty. Not too long ago, his assertion on Marty's blog to audit NOTs by phone, was embarrassing.

:omg: didn't know about that one!

Well, whether Marty accepts him or not, Marty published my comment :D & I feel better now .
http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/deconstructing-the-mayo-myth/#comment-118218

Last edited:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Ralph is a friend of mine, whether he still considers me so, or not. He has a solid gold heart, and extends himself for his friends. I know that he respects Hubbard's materials, and considers his own researches of lesser importance than Hubbard's work. He is an intellectual, and quite capable in many fields (programming, electronics, auditing, finding a good pub, etc.). It is my belief that his involvement with Marty or anyone else in the FZ is largely to drum up business and sometimes to clarify when others have muddied technical waters.

For many years, he worked hard to put together the International FreeZone. His variation was MUCH more acceptable to me than anyone else's, both because he knew what he was talking about and because he could see the difference between "technical application" and obvious HE&R within the Church and in the FZ. He wasn't interested in punishing people, wasn't interested in machinations, just a tech guy trying to get it done. Perhaps he feels that Marty is better at the social group creation than he was/is, and wants to be a tech guy within the "Higher" group. I can't blame him, if that's the case. He stopped being regularly in touch with me when I ceased being a FreeZoner. Probably he considers me a squirrel. I don't like seeing his name mucked, though: there's no reason for it. Dislike the game, not the player, especially when the player is a good guy.

T

TheSneakster

Ralph is a friend of mine, whether he still considers me so, or not. He has a solid gold heart, and extends himself for his friends.

Good on you for sticking up for your friend! :thumbsup:

My opinion of you just went up considerably. :coolwink:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Ralph is a friend of mine, whether he still considers me so, or not. He has a solid gold heart, and extends himself for his friends. I know that he respects Hubbard's materials, and considers his own researches of lesser importance than Hubbard's work. He is an intellectual, and quite capable in many fields (programming, electronics, auditing, finding a good pub, etc.). It is my belief that his involvement with Marty or anyone else in the FZ is largely to drum up business and sometimes to clarify when others have muddied technical waters.

For many years, he worked hard to put together the International FreeZone. His variation was MUCH more acceptable to me than anyone else's, both because he knew what he was talking about and because he could see the difference between "technical application" and obvious HE&R within the Church and in the FZ. He wasn't interested in punishing people, wasn't interested in machinations, just a tech guy trying to get it done. Perhaps he feels that Marty is better at the social group creation than he was/is, and wants to be a tech guy within the "Higher" group. I can't blame him, if that's the case. He stopped being regularly in touch with me when I ceased being a FreeZoner. Probably he considers me a squirrel. I don't like seeing his name mucked, though: there's no reason for it. Dislike the game, not the player, especially when the player is a good guy.

Tell that to Ralph! :melodramatic:

He is. Carmelo's slander flagged.

how can it be slander? there is no untruth in the description

slander:

slander |ˈslandər|
noun Law
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation : he is suing the TV network for slander. Compare with libel .
• a false and malicious spoken statement : I've had just about all I can stomach of your slanders.
verb [ trans. ]
make false and damaging statements about (someone) : they were accused of slandering the head of state. See note at malign .

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
There's lots of things we can say about other people that are true and, thus, aren't slander or libel. But yanno, guys, there are some rules about treatment of other contributors...that was my point.

I don't remember him being nasty in the '80's. However he is now - just read him over "there".