What's new

David Mayo, Bill Robertson, Robin Scott -More Truth Revealed and Realities uncovered

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Just for completion purpose, Special Magistrate James G. Kolts was character assassinated as well in Marty Rathbun's post.

Yeh, I saw that. Too bad he's not around to set him straight. Passed away in 2001. Thanks for probing Marty on that.

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
:welcome: Hey Robin, Welcome to ESMB and thanks for the above post. :thumbsup:

Y'all did a good thing, Robin.
I told this Board years ago that David Mayo was not involved in the "capture" of the OT material.
You are not the "first Independent" still standing, Robin. You might be the boldest. I joined CADA in 1954. AFAIK, CADA was the first Independent movement. I am still standing.

Chlng

GLH

Patron
Welcome Robin, glad you're here. Wish David could be too not that it would convince some but would be great. To bad he really isn't a saint, just a person with values, which for some is a failed purpose. lol And now that we all have really painted a bulls eye on our selves, not that we hadn't already, I hope this discussion continues and also waiting with baited breath for Jesse's next post.

AnonKat

Crusader
pop corn

Shut up Claire.

CHICK FIGHT !

bodog-chicks-fight.jpg

Let's say you first brought the point that this was done in a specific instance on ESMB. Now suppose I answered with:

"Yep. Nobody elsewhere in the world ever does that. :eyeroll:"

With that kind of answer, I would just have moved the focus from the specific instance you addressed to some vague, non-specific instances somewhere else rather than what was specifically addressed in the first place. Why would I do that?

You said it rhill:thumbsup:

As I inferred awhile back here somewhere, Marty has “Blind Spots” because he hasn’t spent the time to read the wealth of good, solid, first hand and credible information and Doc Links here on ESMB.

If Marty would invest a little time and effort he wouldn’t keep steppin’ into cow pies. But, I don’t think he’s much interested in doing any real serious reading re: the factual history of El Ron and Scn.

What I think Marty is doing is trolling his own Board to separate the “wheat” from the “chaff”. What I don’t think he realizes and IMHO is happening is that a whole bunch of the Lurkers on ESMB are Indies and they're here, with Us, reading and thinking and learning. I’m glad their here and I’m glad all of Us are here for them.

Lurkers, I knew El Ron…personally. I was in the “Inner Circle” when Marty was showboating and cheating in playground roundball pick-up games and DM was pulling wings off of flies for fun in South Philly. The folks here are for real; they are your friends; they just want to know the rest of the “The Story”; they just want you to have the rest of “The Story” and, after that, it’s up to you.:yes:

Face:)

I really appreciate your personal accounts and also your opinion face, thanks. :thumbsup:

rhill

Patron with Honors
Yeh, I saw that. Too bad he's not around to set him straight. Passed away in 2001. Thanks for probing Marty on that.

I have to admit I was surprised at his last answer, where I asked him whether he got the "alcoholic" part from a Church of Scientology's "dead agent" pack. I have to say I really thought it was the case, and that asking him directly he would have been more than eager (since he really wants the "Church of Mestology's" wrongs to be exposed) to share that this was indeed based on a Church of Scientology's "dead agent" pack. But no, apparently this was only based on his "observations," and that this was relevant because the special magistrate's "alcoholism" prevented him to see through (notable squirrel) David Mayo's "lies," and that in conclusion, the NOTs are pure, genuine scriptures by Source.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I have to admit I was surprised at his last answer, where I asked him whether he got the "alcoholic" part from a Church of Scientology's "dead agent" pack. I have to say I really thought it was the case, and that asking him directly he would have been more than eager (since he really wants the "Church of Mestology's" wrongs to be exposed) to share that this was indeed based on a Church of Scientology's "dead agent" pack. But no, apparently this was only based on his "observations," and that this was relevant because the special magistrate's "alcoholism" prevented him to see through (notable squirrel) David Mayo's "lies," and that in conclusion, the NOTs are pure, genuine scriptures by Source.

I think Marty has some MUs.

Y'all did a good thing, Robin.
I told this Board years ago that David Mayo was not involved in the "capture" of the OT material.
You are not the "first Independent" still standing, Robin. You might be the boldest. I joined CADA in 1954. AFAIK, CADA was the first Independent movement. I am still standing.

Chlng

Respect to you, Challenge!
Love, Robin & Adrienne

Hey Robin, great to have you here with all of Us! :thumbsup::yes:

Marty has a little problem in that there are enough of "Old Guard" left around that know the score and are gonna have their say.:yes:

And, Marty has an even bigger problem in that some of those "OG" were either there or were ones that put it in the net when the score was made.:thumbsup:

Hope you stick around...luv to hear about what you've been up to and your "take" on all this jazz.:yes:

Face:)

Thanks, Face, and others for your very kind welcome - greatly appreciated, and good to be among intelligent observers of life and the universe!

I very much agree with this particular remark, that Marty has a problem with the Old Guard.

Are you in the UK now Robin?

(Or on a night schedule in NZ!)

Paul

Hi Paul - how are you, my friend?

Yes, Adrienne and I returned to the UK last month. Currently job-hunting and hoping to settle in Dorset.

Perhaps we could arrange a reunion for us all some time.

Love, Robin & Adrienne

MostlyLurker

Patron Meritorious
Robin welcome! :hattip: .

You wrote on FB:
Robin Scott There is a very good video, made in 1984 by a good friend of ours, Shiona Fox-Ness (sadly no longer with us), filmed at the AAC Santa Barbara, with excellent interviews with all the main characters, including David Mayo. I have recently sent a copy to Mark Bunker for his upcoming film; but I am now going to ask Mark to put it on his website, for all to see. In this way, I hope to disprove the entheta lies and smears which Marty Rathbun is spreading about this good and honourable man.

We want to see that video!!!

Robin and Martin, do you have other stories to tell about AAC times?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hi Paul - how are you, my friend?

Yes, Adrienne and I returned to the UK last month. Currently job-hunting and hoping to settle in Dorset.

Perhaps we could arrange a reunion for us all some time.

Love, Robin & Adrienne

Hi Robin,

Fair enough. Did the earthquakes have anything to do with the repatriation?

I'm just fine and dandy, thanks.

Yeah, I'm sure a reunion will be on the cards one day. I suppose London would be the best location, then I could stay with Terril for a day or so. :)

Paul

Hi Robin,

Fair enough. Did the earthquakes have anything to do with the repatriation?

I'm just fine and dandy, thanks.

Yeah, I'm sure a reunion will be on the cards one day. I suppose London would be the best location, then I could stay with Terril for a day or so. :)

Paul

Paul - the earthquakes were somewhat after the fact in our case. The real reason we returned, ironically, is because I didn't qualify for permanent residence in New Zealand - because I was deported from Denmark in 1984 over the NOTs materials! But we had a great four years in NZ, and are delighted to be back home in good old Blighty.

Love, R & A

AnonKat

Crusader
Ferris

Do you suspect OSA involvement ? I know that Micheal Ferret erm Ferris guy got really butthurt by the commission hearings in Australia.

Paul - the earthquakes were somewhat after the fact in our case. The real reason we returned, ironically, is because I didn't qualify for permanent residence in New Zealand - because I was deported from Denmark in 1984 over the NOTs materials! But we had a great four years in NZ, and are delighted to be back home in good old Blighty.

Love, R & A

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Love, R & A

Oh. I didn't know about that. Yes, irony indeed!

Paul