What's new

SYDNEY DAY ORG - Actual leaked stats/dox [PICS]

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Why, its almost 2PM Thursday! You know what that means, time to roll out the stats!

Now, I am not an (ex) Scientologist so all these numbers and descriptions don't mean much to me, so I am seeking detailed analysis and context on all these stats.
In particular; What each stat means, any relevant history of stat, how the stat compares to what you might of seen on staff 2 or 20 years ago, anything else useful. An overall analysis of Sydney Day would be most welcome too.

Without further ado, here is an assortment of SYDD stats from a period a few months back:

SYDD PTF
5663216114_247aa7b9b5_b.jpg

SYDD FUNDGI
5663216020_78ece4c5c1_b.jpg

SYDD CASH SOLID / BILLS DASHED
5662649533_b8efa96fd0_b.jpg

Oh wow I hope this one means what I think it means...

SYDD PAYBY
5662649585_1844b66c72_b.jpg

SYDD TAP
5662649697_45f5bd8f3f_b.jpg

SYDD DATELINE
5663216514_94c752bbb7_b.jpg

SYDD VSD
5663216604_54152cd95a_b.jpg

SYDD FIRSTSTARTS
5662650027_eea77419cc_b.jpg

SYDD 6BCOMPS
5662650105_dabb681cbb_b.jpg

SYDD HCOCASH
5662740617_da552b7f30_b.jpg

SYDD FLP
5662650333_b59259f0cb_b.jpg

SYDD GI SOLID / CGI DASHED / FP DOTTED
5663217192_fa42e72d7e_b.jpg

SYDD TTCNEWMEM
5663393291_3349db611b_b.jpg

There were also some empty stats (all zeros) that I won't bother posting, for example:
SYDD FRPCT (Flag Representative)
SYDD SQPCS (Estates Manager)
SYDD OPEQ (Estates Manager)
SYDD QSH (HCO Area Secretary)
SYDD HCOBILLS (Bookstore Officer)
SYDD TTCACADCOMPS (Tech Training Corps In-Charge)
SYDD TTCGRADINTRN (Tech Training Corps In-Charge)

And now to accompany some of the Div6 stats, here is the relevant 'man-up' posting:

5662650565_43a6c44790_b.jpg

And while we are at it, part of their condition formula for the last week shown. Emergency lol.

5662650757_03577b3639_b.jpg

@WWP lurkers: Don't cross post just yet, I want to get some understanding of what all this crap means first...

Last edited:

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Leak Of The Week! :thumbsup:
The data is 4 months old but it's hella telling.
OMG, look at the Cash/Bills = Insolvent Org.

Yep, gotta love their dateline too, service providers must be screaming for their money .... ASIC where are you :D

Solvency = paying your bills as and when they fall due ... not 3.5 years after they receive the bill, according to their dateline. :coolwink:

Outethicsofficer

re this

Why, its almost 2PM Thursday! You know what that means, time to roll out the stats!

Now, I am not an (ex) Scientologist so all these numbers and descriptions don't mean much to me, so I am seeking detailed analysis and context on all these stats.
In particular; What each stat means, any relevant history of stat, how the stat compares to what you might of seen on staff 2 or 20 years ago, anything else useful. An overall analysis of Sydney Day would be most welcome too.

Without further ado, here is an assortment of SYDD stats from a period a few months back:

SYDD PTF Payments to Flag

5663216114_247aa7b9b5_b.jpg

SYDD FUNDGI

[I]Not sure what the definition of this is...but looks like building fund GI[/I]
5663216020_78ece4c5c1_b.jpg

SYDD CASH SOLID / BILLS DASHED

Cash versus their bills to be paid
5662649533_b8efa96fd0_b.jpg

Oh wow I hope this one means what I think it means...It certainly looks like it Zhent

SYDD PAYBY

Number of staff divided into the GI, meant to show how value of each staffs production
5662649585_1844b66c72_b.jpg

SYDD TAP

Total Advanced Payments for Services...they have more and more service undelivered, bad situation to be in especially if these people came and said 'want money back'.
5662649697_45f5bd8f3f_b.jpg

SYDD DATELINE

This refers to the the oldest bill unpaid, about 3 and a half years old, so someone is waiting for their money since.
5663216514_94c752bbb7_b.jpg

SYDD VSD

Value of services delivered, if you compare this against TAP it tells a story!!!! I bet the AO has a worse situation, this money (Total Advanced Payments) is not the churches it belongs to the parishioner who paid it into their account for future services which have yet to be delivered. I bet that money is not sitting in a bank account on trust.
5663216604_54152cd95a_b.jpg

SYDD FIRSTSTARTS

[I]New people for first time[/I]
5662650027_eea77419cc_b.jpg

SYDD 6BCOMPS

Basic course completions or services of a basic nature
5662650105_dabb681cbb_b.jpg

SYDD HCOCASH

[I]Book sales...but not tooo sure about that as it seems to be an extraordinary amount of money each week...someone else will share light on this I am sure [/I]
5662740617_da552b7f30_b.jpg

SYDD FLP
5662650333_b59259f0cb_b.jpg

SYDD GI SOLID / CGI DASHED / FP DOTTED GI= GROSS INCOME, CGI=CORRECTED GROSS INCOME, FP= FINANCIAL PLANNING, BASICALLY WHAT THEY NEED TO OPERATE AND COVER EVERYTHING, THEY WOULD BE OPERATING WELL IF THIS WAS ACHIEVED.

[I]They cannot operate at this rate, the CGI is what they have left over to operate after deducting, book sales, payments to management,ETC [/I]
5663217192_fa42e72d7e_b.jpg

There is more analysis to be done and i am sure others will add. My comments are bolded in red.
James

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
For starters; in that week their VSD (Value of Service Delivered) is $10,134.96 (ie. that's how much they actually earned by delivering scn).

Their Bills owed are up around $115,000 (they actually paid Bills totalling $1,429.00 in that week).

Their Cash On Hand is down near zero (probably around <$1,000).

They Started 6 new people (First Starts) and completed Zero.

Argh! Brain hurt... more later. I'm gonna show these Stats to the former ED of Sydney Org and get her take on it.

Last edited:
All that effort to compile all those stats, what a waste. If they had a product people were actually interested it, it wouldn't take all this stress and effort to barely keep the doors open.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
These statistics are very revealing!

STAFF MEMBER
By using Ron's management-by-stats advanced technology
we are able to spot the correct WHY that our organization is
crashed & insolvent. And, best of all, now we can handle that
WHY by attacking the source--psychs, world bankers and bts!

Last edited:
A

Annonny

For starters; in that week their VSD (Value of Service Delivered) is $10,134.96 (ie. that's how much they actually earned by delivering scn).

Their Bills owed are up around $150,000 (they actually paid Bills totalling $1,429.00 in that week).

Their Cash On Hand is down near zero (probably around <$1,000).

They Started 6 new people (First Starts) and completed Zero.

Argh! Brain hurt... more later. I'm gonna show these Stats to the former ED of Sydney Org and get her take on it.

Is it time to gloat yet?
They'll probably just ask Tom Cruise or Kirstey Alley for a few more millions. Problem solved.

Petey C

Wow, amazing stats. I'm amused by First Starts. I used to be the PES there many years ago, and 6 starts would have been considered pretty much normal back in those days. Dunno what the cost is these days of a basic course; it used to be $20 or $25 for a Communication Course (Hubbard Apprentice Scientology course, now I spell it out I'm also amused by the name), and it wasn't that difficult to get six or so starts a week right off the street. Of course half of them left after the first day and just never came back. But as Panda points out, no completions. Bugger me.

Peggy

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Allow me to summarize

SYDDWTF.jpg

And remember: foul old Ron said that Australia would be the first continent to go 'clear'. :roflmao:

Robert H

Patron
What I find really odd is a stat I have not seen before - HCOCash. Could this be the value of the book sales? If it is, it shows only one thing, the org has become a book outlet, and that is all it is doing.

I am not sure what the price of an intensive is, but it looks like only 2 intensives are being delivered a week. That means there is probably only one auditor on post.

That other stat FUNDGI - could that be money regged for donations? Sounds like Fund Raising GI. It makes sense that DM would make this into one of the main statistics of the org.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Is it time to gloat yet?
They'll probably just ask Tom Cruise or Kirstey Alley for a few more millions. Problem solved.
Nah, that's not how it works. If Tom or whomever were to give a few million, the last place to see any of that would be Sydney Org.

I'm not gloating, btw, I'm genuinely shocked (if not surprised) to see this state of affairs.