What's new

SYDNEY DAY ORG - Actual leaked stats/dox [PICS]

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
The PAYBY graph is definitely not GI BY. GI BY is a qual stat reflecting effectiveness and productivity of staff. If you look at the GI graph you will get an idea of the GI BY. Average weeks GI is about $8000. You don't have to divide that by very many staff to realize that the GI BY stat has probably been deep sixed out of sheer embarrassment! Here are the GI graphs and the PAY BY graphs to compare. The PAY BY does not seem to correlate to the GI which I don't understand. It would certainly not be the amount that each staff is getting paid. Pay must come out of the CGI, which is running less than $100 per week.

I don't remember pay divided by staff including book commissions, but now that they've changed the way book commissions are done, maybe it is included now. FUND GI also seems to correspond to the spike in PAY BY; I'm guessing FUND GI is related to the building fund somehow.

FUND GI during that quarter is $876 thousand -- can they really be raising that kind of change for a building fund in that time period?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Could it be that their "First Starts" isn't really first starts, but has somehow (falsely but don't tell anyone) become the number of people starting on those silly Basics Books/Congresses Courses, maybe oldtimers who haven't been in the org for years?

Paul

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Could it be that their "First Starts" isn't really first starts, but has somehow (falsely but don't tell anyone) become the number of people starting on those silly Basics Books/Congresses Courses, maybe oldtimers who haven't been in the org for years?

Or shuffling people from different missions/orgs? (The "Joey does the first start world tour!" caper)

Purple Rain

Crusader
If they were reporting those people as first starts I would think they'd be taking a deliberate decision to commit a pretty bad Scientology crime - false reporting. First starts had to be new people I think. You could have Scientologists doing Div 6 courses counted as PRPS (Public Reg paid starts) but not first starts - that had to be 'raw meat'. I doubt they would false report the first starts. That would be like saying, "I really feel suicidal this morning. I think I'll false report my first starts," or "Gee, I haven't had a Court of Ethics for a while. I kind of miss being deposed like that." No, those things make you shake inside, and the shame .... Committing a problem - all those evil things you have to feel ashamed for.

Also the programs chief would be involved with knowing who those 'cycles' were for future reg purposes and they'd also have an interest in the individual org stats.

The ACT Pgms Chief was in constant communication with the Flag Rep and ED of the org on this sort of thing. It would have been hard to false report first starts. Yes, crikey dick, you were a flipping pain in the neck Alistair, and you pushed us to do some HORRIBLE things to people, which were just downright embarrassing, in some of the great ACT stat pushes. I do hold a relatively soft spot for you but much more relative than some other people I knew from that time.

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
Is it possible that their book sales figures are so high because they are convincing people to use the money on account to buy/donate books for various campaigns? It would help them with two stats, money on account goes down, sales go up. Unfortunately since the money on account is probably not actually in an account like it should be it's all just accounting. Like the saying goes, cash is cash, all the rest is just accounting.

Also, wouldn't there be some SO or high level staff in trouble for this crappiness? I thought someone mentioned that the old COCMO was downgraded and shipped to Flag, do you suppose they were the scapegoat and there will be others? I was never 'in' so if I'm piecing together incongruous facts then sorry.

Oh yes someone would be in trouble. In fact practically everyone would be in trouble.

This could even help to explain the lousy stats. With everyone in ethics or the RPF, there's no-one around to actually wear their funny little hats.

This negative feedback effect often results in the subject disappearing up its own fundamental orifice.

As to scapegoats, well finding them is Scientology's SOP and it is ALWAYS some poor sod lower in rank than the robot carrying out the search.

LTG

Purple Rain

Crusader
Oh yes someone would be in trouble. In fact practically everyone would be in trouble.

This could even help to explain the lousy stats. With everyone in ethics or the RPF, there's no-one around to actually wear their funny little hats.

This negative feedback effect often results in the subject disappearing up its own fundamental orifice.

As to scapegoats, well finding them is Scientology's SOP and it is ALWAYS some poor sod lower in rank than the robot carrying out the search.

LTG

Yes, that awful sinking feeling of walking into the org and seeing the Sea Ogre 'missionaire' and knowing that heads will roll, and the ED's not going to let it be their head .... So, you look around at all the other guys you're in the trenches with and wonder who is going to be 'the why' and you know you're not going to stick up for them or defend them or help them. You'll try not to be too closely associated ... sort of move away a bit. And all the time you'll be trying not to be noticed because of the fear, trying to be a piece of the furniture.

And meanwhile, you all know that person isn't the why at all. They're the 'clay pigeon', the 'head on the pike'. It's disgusting.

Nurse Pinch

Patron with Honors
^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

The PAYBY graph is definitely not GI BY. GI BY is a qual stat reflecting effectiveness and productivity of staff. If you look at the GI graph you will get an idea of the GI BY. Average weeks GI is about $8000. You don't have to divide that by very many staff to realize that the GI BY stat has probably been deep sixed out of sheer embarrassment! Here are the GI graphs and the PAY BY graphs to compare. The PAY BY does not seem to correlate to the GI which I don't understand. It would certainly not be the amount that each staff is getting paid. Pay must come out of the CGI, which is running less than $100 per week.

5663217192_fa42e72d7e_b.jpg

5662649585_1844b66c72_b.jpg

My limited understanding would be that the PAYBY would lag the GI by a week. Stats are reported on thursday at 2.00pm then the FP is done later that night and payday is friday. So, the payby of week 2 would reflect the GI of week 1. Staff pay can also be affected by FSMC from upper orgs. It is also possible (but not verified) that a commission could be generated from money raised for the Ideal Morge which would go to staff pay.

Pinchy.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you all for your replies, I hope you have enjoyed this tasty leak! I know I certainly have, before posting I was having trouble making head or toe of it all, but now with all the analysis that has come in... wow!

The consensus seems to be in: Sydney org is in a dire, dire situation. The stats are shocking and there could be room for further investigation and harpooning re: massive debts with creditors, no staff pay, money laundering or tax evasion issues.

One thing is bugging me: It has been mentioned that the FUNDGI - which is probably referring to the Ideal Org and similar - is 'sealed off' from the org. However if this was the case where is the Ideal Org? $1 Million in 3 months is a lot of money, and more then enough to get construction started.
The two options I can think of are: there are serious technical difficulties holding up the Ideal Org, or some of the money is being squirreled out of the fund to keep the org afloat.

It the second option possible? It certainly seems like they need the extra money to keep the org from collapsing.

Now there are a few stats left un-commented. Has anyone figured out TTCNEWMEM? Or what about TTCACADCOMPS? (could it be there there is no one in the academy?)
Also no one has commented on the Emergency condition formula! I though that was some interesting insight. Here is a textual version if you are having trouble reading the image:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

There's a third option on the money - it's just being taken straight out of the country and the "accounting" for it is all done by "International Management" aka Slappy McSavage's new slush fund and He's dictating what can or can't be done with it eg: telling the org it needs to raise even more $s before they can start doing reno.s as they now "have to have ...."

Or He could just be not telling them anything but holding onto it and spending it. :D

I smell serious fiscal mismanagement here. :yes:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
More like a STATE of Emergency. :D

Which is actually normal for them. But this is a great thread and it's fun seeing all you guys break it down. I happy to admit though that I still don't understand half of it. And say hi to Carmel.

Miss Pert

Is it possible that their book sales figures are so high because they are convincing people to use the money on account to buy/donate books for various campaigns? It would help them with two stats, money on account goes down, sales go up. Unfortunately since the money on account is probably not actually in an account like it should be it's all just accounting. Like the saying goes, cash is cash, all the rest is just accounting.

Absolutely! Shortly before I left the DFBO MORE was on a stat push and he, the Flag Rep and the HAS called me into a little room in the org. They wanted me to buy the ACC lectures, I told them I had no interest in buying them. Unfortunately I also said I'd rather buy another meter, I only had one and auditors are supposed to have 2, so they immediately pounced on that. Thing is, I had nooooo money but the treas sec's brother had $10,000 on account and he had no intention of using it, he did however give permission for it to be used by someone else and they could repay him in installments. They pressured me for close to an hour, it was getting close to 2pm Thursday and I finally caved and agreed. Fortunately they made a mistake when they were calculating how much was available, someone else was buying something using the money as well, and there wasn't enough to cover the cost of the meter. They actually asked me if I could come up with the shortfall :roflmao:, I told them I couldn't and that it was probably better that I didn't get the meter as I really would have had trouble repaying the money.

Oh! I just had a fognition, he must have wanted a repayment and this way they wouldn't have put it through their books as such :duh::duh::duh:.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Miss Pert..can you recall who was the DFBO MORE , Flag Rep?

Hungarian guy? C. Mhitarjan?

Miss Pert

Miss Pert..can you recall who was the DFBO MORE , Flag Rep?

Hungarian guy? C. Mhitarjan?

Thanks Jachss you reminded me of his name, I'd been trying to remember it. His first name is Carl but he's Russian not Hungarian. He was an absolute pain in the arse, a real hard core, hard sell, cult nutter. I don't anger easily and I don't often express it when I am angry so I spent a lot of time feeling like this :angry::angry::angry: inside after being in his presence.

The Flag Rep was a young girl, I can't remember her name though.

Feral

Rogue male
<SNIP>the treas sec's brother had $10,000 on account and he had no intention of using it, he did however give permission for it to be used by someone else and they could repay him in installments. They pressured me for close to an hour, it was getting close to 2pm Thursday and I finally caved and agreed. Fortunately they made a mistake when they were calculating how much was available, someone else was buying something using the money as well, and there wasn't enough to cover the cost of the meter. They actually asked me if I could come up with the shortfall :roflmao:, I told them I couldn't and that it was probably better that I didn't get the meter as I really would have had trouble repaying the money.

Oh! I just had a fognition, he must have wanted a repayment and this way they wouldn't have put it through their books as such :duh::duh::duh:.

That's right. This cycle was a covert repayment. The games that get played to conceal the truth!!!!

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks Jachss you reminded me of his name, I'd been trying to remember it. His first name is Carl but he's Russian not Hungarian. He was an absolute pain in the arse, a real hard core, hard sell, cult nutter. I don't anger easily and I don't often express it when I am angry so I spent a lot of time feeling like this :angry::angry::angry: inside after being in his presence.

The Flag Rep was a young girl, I can't remember her name though.

Yeah, i came across Mr Carl Mhitarjan myself, a true believer NUTCASE, hard core no rules apply except what command intention is downloaded.

Didnt know he was Russian.

He has had hardly any training, and chosen for his ability to be an Asshole.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
<SNIP>the treas sec's brother had $10,000 on account and he had no intention of using it, he did however give permission for it to be used by someone else and they could repay him in installments.

Oh! I just had a fognition, he must have wanted a repayment and this way they wouldn't have put it through their books as such

That's right. This cycle was a covert repayment. The games that get played to conceal the truth!!!!

Miss Pert Do you know what the date was of this covert repayment that D/FBO Carl Mhitarjan was pushing?

Feral do you know who was getting this covert repayment?

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Okay, we've seen the stats, and Sydney Day Org is clearly tanking. That's encouraging to those of us who look forward to the end of the Con of Ron... but in addition to showing evidence that one org is failing, it raises an obvious question about CofS as a whole:

What is management doing about it?

The stats we've seen were for mid-September to mid-December. They show not only that Scientology in Sydney is a basket-case, but suggest that it has been a basket-case for a while.

By management, I mean what are the goons in Clearwater doing about it? Apparently nothing. Have they descended upon Sydney to knock heads together? Apparently not. We get lots of leaks from Aussie Scn, and (correct me if I'm wrong...) I believe we've heard nothing about a big fuss being made in Sydney. Nobody kicked out, or RPF'ed.

Why no shake-up? Because the shakedown is going exactly to plan. If I'm right, this is evidence of a new phase in the Ideal Org scam. Here, they're not even bothering to go through the motions of acquiring a 'white elephant' piece of real estate and kitting it out. Instead of the asthmatic midget acquiring buildings all around the world, it seems he might now be avoiding all that lengthy faffing about with fixed assets, and going straight for the money instead.

By their inaction, management show that they have no interest in actual Scientology. If they cared about people (recruiting them, training them, making people 'produce'...) they'd have descended upon the dysfunctional Sydney clams and had a witch hunt.

Miss Pert

Miss Pert Do you know what the date was of this covert repayment that D/FBO Carl Mhitarjan was pushing?

Feral do you know who was getting this covert repayment?

Not the exact date, I came back from Flag in Feb 2009 so it would have been between then and June 2009 because we were still in Castlereagh St. The treas sec's name is Harry McHale, I can't remember his brothers first name. My guess is that Harry getting his brother to agree to this handling probably reduced the amount of trouble Harry got in for not being able to "handle" his brother to get back on lines. That's just a guess though :confused2:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Okay, we've seen the stats, and Sydney Day Org is clearly tanking. That's encouraging to those of us who look forward to the end of the Con of Ron... but in addition to showing evidence that one org is failing, it raises an obvious question about CofS as a whole:

What is management doing about it?

The stats we've seen were for mid-September to mid-December. They show not only that Scientology in Sydney is a basket-case, but suggest that it has been a basket-case for a while.

By management, I mean what are the goons in Clearwater doing about it? Apparently nothing. Have they descended upon Sydney to knock heads together? Apparently not. We get lots of leaks from Aussie Scn, and (correct me if I'm wrong...) I believe we've heard nothing about a big fuss being made in Sydney. Nobody kicked out, or RPF'ed.

Why no shake-up? Because the shakedown is going exactly to plan. If I'm right, this is evidence of a new phase in the Ideal Org scam. Here, they're not even bothering to go through the motions of acquiring a 'white elephant' piece of real estate and kitting it out. Instead of the asthmatic midget acquiring buildings all around the world, it seems he might now be avoiding all that lengthy faffing about with fixed assets, and going straight for the money instead.

By their inaction, management show that they have no interest in actual Scientology. If they cared about people (recruiting them, training them, making people 'produce'...) they'd have descended upon the dysfunctional Sydney clams and had a witch hunt.

Exactly - but DM's running out of marks to shake down, and THAT is worrying Him badly as He muses over His Scotch every evening. :D

Tick, tock, Davey Boy - those legal expenses to keep you out of jail are going to cost a lot, aren't they? :yes:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Not the exact date, I came back from Flag in Feb 2009 so it would have been between then and June 2009 because we were still in Castlereagh St. The treas sec's name is Harry McHale, I can't remember his brothers first name. My guess is that Harry getting his brother to agree to this handling probably reduced the amount of trouble Harry got in for not being able to "handle" his brother to get back on lines. That's just a guess though :confused2:

Thanks Miss Pert.