What's new

Hi, I'm Reuben Hart. I was in the Smirch of Sinusology from 1970 to 1983.

FoTi

Crusader
Welcome Reuben. I'm sorry to see that you are upset with your brother. Any chance of repairing that relationship?

Would love to hear more of your stories.

The way you PM someone is to click on their name above their avatar......a box will drop down and you then click on the personal message and that will take you to the box where you can write a message and send it off to the person. PMs are private, unlike the posts on the message board, and help to maintain people's privacy who don't want to give out their personal emails or sometimes their real name. Allows people here to communicate privately without others viewing their communication.

When someone PMs you....just look up at the very top right hand side of the page and you will see a little box next to your nick, that says notifications. Click on that to see any PMs that were sent to you.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was mostly at CCLA where I was out of place. I didn't smoke, I didn't play the guitar, and I didn't say the three mantras 20 times a day...i.e. Far Out! Outta Sight! and Right On! I was Ethics Officer Yeoman to Margaret George which was sometimes interesting. My only win at CCLA was having the women's toilet as my cleaning station. I got 10 dollars a week sometimes, and was asked to give half of that to send Yvonne Gilham and Heave A Wrench to Tahiti for their honeymoon. I attended their wedding. I was sent to the DPF aboard the Excalibur and the Bolivar. I was there when Henry Mancini filmed aboard the Excalibur. Now I can get off my overt. It was I who spilled (unintentionaly) the can of white paint all over the blue deck. But I wasn't the enturbulated droid who put the can on top of the forward hatch, just where someone coming up the ladder was bound to open it. Was I? After I left the cult I went to Santa Barbara and hung around David Mayo's group. Then I went to Vancouver and did TV work for Elsie Griffin's mission. After that I took over PR in Denver with Mike Goldstein. Later Miami. That's about it. R.H.

I love the way you twist words and names around. I have a similar sense of humor ... I call the local stupormarkets here in St. Louis Schmucks and Deerturds instead of Schnucks and Deerburgs, but it doesn't stop there, I also do song parodies, seach my posts on here you will find quite a few. I like that other one you did, Yvonne Golem. Cute! Right off hand, I would say you grew up in an ethnically Jewish home. Am I right?

Pete

Clarence Rockaway

Patron with Honors
Welcome Reuben. I'm sorry to see that you are upset with your brother. Any chance of repairing tWould love to hear more of your stories.

The way you PM someone is to click on their name above their avatar......a box will drop down and you then click on the personal message and that will take you to the box where you can write a message and send it off to the person. PMs are private, unlike the posts on the message board, and help to maintain people's privacy who don't want to give out their personal emails or sometimes their real name. Allows people here to communicate privately without others viewing their communication.
WHAT'S AN AVATAR AND A NICK? THANKS FOR THE COMM. REUBEN. WHO IS ANYBODY TO TELL ME THAT MY MESSAGE IS TOO SHORT. sORRY THE COMPUTER WON'T LET ME SEND THIS OFF TO YOU.
When someone PMs you....just look up at the very top right hand side of the page and you will see a little box next to your nick, that says notifications. Click on that to see any PMs that were sent to you.
tHE COMPUTER STILL WON'T LET ME REPLY

Clarence Rockaway

Patron with Honors
I love the way you twist words and names around. I have a similar sense of humor ... I call the local stupormarkets here in St. Louis Schmucks and Deerturds instead of Schnucks and Deerburgs, but it doesn't stop there, I also do song parodies, seach my posts on here you will find quite a few. I like that other one you did, Yvonne Golem. Cute! Right off hand, I would say you grew up in an ethnically Jewish home. Am I right?

Pete
Me ethnically jewish? Nisht du gedakht!. Let's hear some of you parodies. I don't know how to search posts. Or what an Avatar or a nick is. I'm new to this mishagaas. Do you hang around Clayton much? As for sinusology, mayn finsterer soynim zol es nisht begegnen. I'll try to find your posts. Gott zol oophiten. Reuben

Clarence Rockaway

Patron with Honors
Welcome Reuben. I'm sorry to see that you are upset with your brother. Any chance of repairing that relationship?

Would love to hear more of your stories.
I'M HAVING TROUBLE USING THIS GIZMO. R.H.

You can't believe what this website is doing to frustrate me sending you a message

Welcome Reuben! Do a mitzvah and bury the hatchet with your brother...

Oh, here we go folks! Let the joking begin!!! :happydance:

Hi Reuben, and welcome to the party! I'm very glad you could join us! It's nice to meet you! :)

We always need a few good laughs around here! :thumbsup:

I think you have to make a certain number of posts (maybe 10?) before you are allowed to pm somebody...they set it up that way to keep out spammers and cranks...when all else fails, read the instructions. They are around here somewhere! :blush:

Pm stands for "private message".

You did good to get out of COS when you did. We love to hear stories here. You're not using a nickname, but I am...can I call you Benny? :) Feel free to call me Sweetness...(just don't call me late for dinner~~~ bah dump bump!)

An avatar is the picture that follows you around everywhere, so choose one that is flattering and makes you look slimmer! :ohmy: :dieslaughing:

Feel free to take a dip into the smilie pool...the water's fine. A warning, they are somewhat addictive, and tend to lower your I.Q. a bit, :omg: but so much fun, they are worth it! :melodramatic:

Please be nice to Gary, he's a mensch and a good friend. He's grown up a lot since he left Corporate Scientology. Really! We've had other siblings reconcile here on this board, so please don't break our winning streak! :happydance:

Life is too short not to get along, is my view. :clap:

Again, welcome! So you should enjoy yourself! Would you care for a beverage? :D

-PAXP-deijE.gif

stopthatastronaut

-PAXP-deijE.gif

Well, I'm having no luck here...was trying to show you a cute avatar picture.

FoTi

Crusader

Your nick is the name that you use here on ESMB. For example, yours is Reuben Hart, mine is FoTi. The avatar is that picture that you see some people have up in the left hand corner of their post, like mine here. You don't have one, at least not yet. If you want one, you have to do it yourself.

I think you can send me a PM by clicking on my nick (FoTi) above my avatar (my picture on this post). Look for the drop down box after you click on my nick and then click on the line that says "private message". When that box comes up, just write your message and then send it off.

FoTi

Crusader
Reuben, I sent you a PM. Did you get it? Look up in the right hand corner of this page and click on Notifications.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

Hi Reuben, and welcome!
I noticed that in a previous post, you typed your text IN the text you quoted, not above or below it. So, the software only sees a quote, with no original text from you. An empty message, so to say. Empty messaages are rejected. Type your text above or below the quote, and your message will be accepted and posted.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Welcome aboard.

Thought I recognised the name. From the archives:

. . . In support of Lawrence D. Wollersheim's charges against the so-called 'Church' of Scientology, I herewith offer the following testimony:

From April 1975 to April 1976 I was in charge of public relations for the cult of Scientology in Denver, Colorado. I appeared numerous times on television and radio to promote scientology. I hosted an hour long scientology radio program on three different radio stations: KAAT, KTLA, and KWGN. For thousands of people in Colorado, I was scientology. I was keenly aware that in the accepted sense of the word, we were not even remotely a religion. There was however a sham widely in practice throughout the scientology network consisting of mock 'Sunday Services' wherein a 'minister' wearing the black garb and clerical collar of a catholic priest would get up and mouth a lot of pseudo-religious sounding bromides, none of which I observed were ever practiced in the cult itself. An odd looking cross, the brain child of L. Ron Hubbard, was hauled out, dusted off and put on display, all for the purpose of reinforcing the religious image of the cult. This was a front. Veteren Scientologists did not usually attend these mummeries except as shills to create the illusion of parishoners at worship, and then only if a large number of new public persons were expected. I recall once, while I was still in Los Angeles the head of our cult branch, Yvonne Gilham Jentzsch laughingly discussing putting up stained glass windows to further dupe the *Wogs . . .

. . . respect.

Clarence Rockaway

Patron with Honors
Welcome aboard.

Thought I recognised the name. From the archives:

Thanks for the welcome. Did I already tell ESMB about being deposed in Riverside by a wet behind the ears CofS lawyer. The conversation would send anybody to the floor. Reuben Hart .....xxxxxxxxxxxxxThe website again says the message is too short. This website must be a plant

. . . respect.
Maybe if I type here the degraded being webpage will snap out of its psychosis

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Maybe if I type here the degraded being webpage will snap out of its psychosis

ESMB Handy Hint for recovering technophobes/newbies: You *must* contribute at least two keyboard characters OUTSIDE of any quote, for your message to be acceptable.

(NOTE: EXCEPTION OPTION FOR OTs: beam ADMIRATION at the vBulletin software kernel code and any MEST input requirement will vanish.)