What's new

We are Anonymous

bts2free

Patron with Honors
Hey guys, this is not from me. It was a request to pass this on to ESMB.

I am only a messenger and am not a member of Anonymous. I don't even know who sent this to me however, I read the below and it seems fair enough to forward to you.

Here it is:

"To the members of ESMB,
As members of the Anonymous collective we would like to provide you with information on our activities in order to silence the rumors and misconceptions that exist on your boards. We know more about the Co$ than you think and we are not all kids in basements. We are hackers, students, programmers, cops, chefs, businessmen, blue and white collar workers. We pride ourselvs on the fact that we are everyone in society, yet no one at all. We must be careful because we have no way in identifying any of the posters here as OSA/RTC spys or other double agents. We have done our research and have been following many of the boards on this site including “we are anonymous” and “is scientology.org down?”.
We would like to let you know that although many of the computer based h4cktivist movements are less than legal we are also starting numerous IRL (in real life) campaigns to help combat the Co$. we have created flyers and other media to help reveal the facts of the $ci’s. however we feel that the internet is a key recruiting tool hence the .org’s frequent downtime. we do not request that you become involved in the illegal aspects of our operations, but rather we have contacted you for information. Do not try and contact Anonymous, we will lurk on your boards and contact you if need be. The avatar that this message is posted under is not infact the author of this letter.
We are aware that the Co$ is a serious opponent and feel it's nessessary to point out our numerous victories. We have combatted the white suppremisist Hal Turner. We have brought down pedophiles. We have alerted parents of the dangers posed to their children from the sexual deviance of their teachers. We have revealed numerous people and organizations for what they really are. We have even helped stop a planned school shooting in Phlugerville Texas. On some threads we have seen references to 4chan. However we can assure you that this is much larger than that site alone. This is a multi-site, multi-national effort. We have operations in Russia, England, Poland, Germany, Other smaller European countries, USA, Canada, and Asia.
To concerned Freezoners, we do not intend on destroying you, we are targeting the main Co$ for their corrupt and dangerous nature. We feel that the corrupt cult must pay for their crimes against humanity. But we do warn Freezone to stay pure in their intentions.
Once again WE DO NOT request aid in our less legal operations, but we would like your support in our flyer campaigns (the more shocking the statistics the better) and the gathering of intel to help in our IRL ops. Like we said before do not attempt to contact us, we will be lurking on your message boards. We enjoy our anonymity and plan on keeping it that way. For more info on anon we recommend stearing clear of the fox news report, it is full of lies and half truths. Here are a few links.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXxjgVSsgzc Nyc Raid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO8mJibimSw&feature=related Anon propaganda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ decleration of war
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5AoBnjwdjo coverage begins
we thank you for your assistance in our legal operations in the battle against the $cientology
-Anonymous
Knowledge is free. Anonymous is legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget."

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Hey guys, this is not from me. It was a request to pass this on to ESMB.

I am only a messenger and am not a member of Anonymous. I don't even know who sent this to me however, I read the below and it seems fair enough to forward to you.

Here it is:

"To the members of ESMB,
As members of the Anonymous collective we would like to provide you with information on our activities in order to silence the rumors and misconceptions that exist on your boards. We know more about the Co$ than you think and we are not all kids in basements. We are hackers, students, programmers, cops, chefs, businessmen, blue and white collar workers. We pride ourselvs on the fact that we are everyone in society, yet no one at all. We must be careful because we have no way in identifying any of the posters here as OSA/RTC spys or other double agents. We have done our research and have been following many of the boards on this site including “we are anonymous” and “is scientology.org down?”.
We would like to let you know that although many of the computer based h4cktivist movements are less than legal we are also starting numerous IRL (in real life) campaigns to help combat the Co$. we have created flyers and other media to help reveal the facts of the $ci’s. however we feel that the internet is a key recruiting tool hence the .org’s frequent downtime. we do not request that you become involved in the illegal aspects of our operations, but rather we have contacted you for information. Do not try and contact Anonymous, we will lurk on your boards and contact you if need be. The avatar that this message is posted under is not infact the author of this letter.
We are aware that the Co$ is a serious opponent and feel it's nessessary to point out our numerous victories. We have combatted the white suppremisist Hal Turner. We have brought down pedophiles. We have alerted parents of the dangers posed to their children from the sexual deviance of their teachers. We have revealed numerous people and organizations for what they really are. We have even helped stop a planned school shooting in Phlugerville Texas. On some threads we have seen references to 4chan. However we can assure you that this is much larger than that site alone. This is a multi-site, multi-national effort. We have operations in Russia, England, Poland, Germany, Other smaller European countries, USA, Canada, and Asia.
To concerned Freezoners, we do not intend on destroying you, we are targeting the main Co$ for their corrupt and dangerous nature. We feel that the corrupt cult must pay for their crimes against humanity. But we do warn Freezone to stay pure in their intentions.
Once again WE DO NOT request aid in our less legal operations, but we would like your support in our flyer campaigns (the more shocking the statistics the better) and the gathering of intel to help in our IRL ops. Like we said before do not attempt to contact us, we will be lurking on your message boards. We enjoy our anonymity and plan on keeping it that way. For more info on anon we recommend stearing clear of the fox news report, it is full of lies and half truths. Here are a few links.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXxjgVSsgzc Nyc Raid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO8mJibimSw&feature=related Anon propaganda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ decleration of war
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5AoBnjwdjo coverage begins
we thank you for your assistance in our legal operations in the battle against the $cientology
-Anonymous
Knowledge is free. Anonymous is legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget."

Thanks for that. Can you take a message back please? "Go fuck yourselves" :) (Naturally, I speak only on my own behalf)

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
"Anonymous," we do not associate with some "legal part of illegal activities." We are fighting a different fight, for different reasons, and by different means.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I just saw this. "Do not try to contact us". Trying to remain Fabian, huh? :) (Sea Org joke)

I've been posting on their board, pretty much only on a Q&A re Scn sticky note thread, just answering questions.

Telling them politely why it's not a good idea to do illegal stuff is more useful than telling them to do the sex and travel thing. Especially if done in the context of respectfully answering questions fully and honestly.

Paul

hartley

Patron with Honors
As members of the Anonymous collective we would like to provide you with information on our activities in order to silence the rumors and misconceptions that exist on your boards.

A worthwhile exercise, since some in this thread have fallen into the trap of asking questions and speculating instead of firing up their Search Engines.

We know more about the Co$ than you think and we are not all kids in basements. We are hackers, students, programmers, cops, chefs, businessmen, blue and white collar workers.

But calling people script kiddies does wind them up delightfully!

We have done our research and have been following many of the boards on this site including “we are anonymous” and “is scientology.org down?”

They're called 'threads'. Goodness, some people don't get out of their own little corners of the Net much these days...

however we feel that the internet is a key recruiting tool hence the .org’s frequent downtime

Next you'll be invoking 'common sense' or 'it stands to reason'. No, the cult doesn't recruit much on the Internet, people here could have told you that if you'd troubled to ask. It's the kind of thing ex-cult members tend to know. The cult tries to use its Internet presence to safepoint itself. 'We have a big Internet presence, therefore we can't be a cult'. It recruits by word of mouth and by seducing people whose lives are too busy or too sad or too confused or too lonely to look at the Internet.

We are aware that the Co$ is a serious opponent and feel it's nessessary to point out our numerous victories.

I read the Wikipedia article too. There seems to be a quantitative credibility gap here. One annoyed neo-Nazi isn't quite the same as a multi million international business.

The proof is in the pudding. In this community people earn respect by what they do more than what they say. So, we'll see. My $5 still says Anonymous will get bored and find a new game to play soon.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
I just saw this. "Do not try to contact us". Trying to remain Fabian, huh? :) (Sea Org joke)

I've been posting on their board, pretty much only on a Q&A re Scn sticky note thread, just answering questions.

Telling them politely why it's not a good idea to do illegal stuff is more useful than telling them to do the sex and travel thing. Especially if done in the context of respectfully answering questions fully and honestly.

Paul

I respect that. You're right, Paul.
Personally, I've seen enough of these guys to be fairly satisfied that sense and reason will mean nothing to them.
I'll be very happy to be proved wrong.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Argh----sounds like guys with big egos to me, or OSA themselves.:fencing:

Laugh all you want::: I helped them open up phony accounts, watched them lie to the critics, stringing them on for years---pretending to be X when really they were the exact opposite. So trust isn't my #1 deal, when it comes to "Anonymous" --as they were ALWAYS anonymous, too.

The timing of it is pretty amazing, isn't it? Andrew's book comes out: HILL 10.

TC's Videos get posted to the Net: Hill 25!

Ok, right after that, what happens? ANONYMOUS Makes his video--and TONS
of attention is taken off of TC's very very damaging video, and Andrew
Morton's VERY damaging Book.

Call me crazy--I was WITH OSA When they ran an OP to "Pull in other religions".
They set up meetings, brought proof of how "The critics are harassing us"
And thus, "You need to help us, because IF this can happen to US, it CAN
HAPPEN TO YOU".

So IF they were in on this, they get 2 major products:
1) HUGE Distraction off of VERY damaging materials, which are quite factual, too.

2) Their victim card is all warmed up and ready to go.

We'll have to see. As I said when this began: GET OUT THE POPCORN,
The Show is JUST beginning! :geekon: :ship: :pillowfight: :roflmao:

My best to all :)

Tory/Magoo~~
Burbank, CA
(818) 588-3044

PS: I'm happy to be wrong on this, the "Stats" will show us what's actually happening. I have 2 major suggestions:
1) For the Anonymous people: Keep it legal. Scientology LOVES Legal shit, and they're way worse than you think, cops or no cops.
2) For any X-Scientologists: Please do keep the TC video up and posted, so any media looking can find it, as well as review Andrew's book and discuss it. Lastly, post about the things that mean a lot to you. That's what counts the most, eh?

Last edited:

Div6

Crusader
If you mosey over to Digg the "war" is in the top 10 with 3 entries...
Including this one: http://www.digg.com/odd_stuff/ANON_release_Scientology_secret_DOX

In a way, this is how the "powers that be" operate: to move the attention off of them to something else through violent change.

I also see the TC full IAS event video is available on torrent .....

This is like a "boss scene" at the end of a video game level.

It could be healed, easily. But DM is not big enough to even see the opportunities here...

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Of course not! There have been TONS of times when DM *could* have gone with healing, and TONS of the Crap occurring would have been o v e r.

However, true for all totalitarian systems: THEY NEED THE WAR TO GO ON.
It keeps the warriors having something to fight for, to pay for, to keep the attention off of what is *really* going on, too.:duh:

DM: JACK ASS OF THE CENTURY. :banghead: :pullhair:

Who needs to say in BIG LETTERS in many ways: :sorry: :sorry:

My 2 cents :)

Tory/Magoo~~~

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
A suggestion. Anon people looking for relevant stuff will read this thread and the other "Message to Anonymous" thread and that's about it, just as I am restricting my posts on their board to a couple of relevant ex-scn threads.

So for their benefit I am not engaging in our usual in-crowd banter on these two threads.

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
A suggestion. Anon people looking for relevant stuff will read this thread and the other "Message to Anonymous" thread and that's about it, just as I am restricting my posts on their board to a couple of relevant ex-scn threads.

So for their benefit I am not engaging in our usual in-crowd banter on these two threads.

Paul

That's probably a good point.

Even I agree.