What's new

Is Scientology.org down?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
You still trust 'The Tech', including the 'Sec Check Tech' and even 'flying Ruds' more than I do, and, that's OK

But, Alex specifically said that his org is *aware* of his posting activity, and allowing him to continue.

No chalupa miranda...

Zinj

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
You still trust 'The Tech', including the 'Sec Check Tech' and even 'flying Ruds' more than I do, and, that's OK

But, Alex specifically said that his org is *aware* of his posting activity, and allowing him to continue.

No chalupa miranda...

Zinj

If you mean me trusting the tech, Zinj, not quite. The way I see it the tech is a sort of closed system. Within it's own confines of use and belief it is pretty much complete. Therefore as a Scientologist within the Scn belief system, then the manifestations that I described are manifested and are easily detected.

Outside the Scn belief system things are very different and in my opinion the tech is little more than an implant on the spirit. Thank goodness! :happydance:

And yes, as well as saying it was a correspondance course Alex did also say that the CofS was aware of the contact with ESMB. :confused2: Impossible!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
He could express his beliefs on ESMB or ARS or to his wife or children (who would write a KR) or he might just be a dubious character; like alanzo

Zinj

That's why I'm an armadillo now.

To appear less dubious.

Do you like my bucket?

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron
If you mean me trusting the tech, Zinj, not quite. The way I see it the tech is a sort of closed system. Within it's own confines of use and belief it is pretty much complete. Therefore as a Scientologist within the Scn belief system, then the manifestations that I described are manifested and are easily detected.

Outside the Scn belief system things are very different and in my opinion the tech is little more than an implant on the spirit. Thank goodness! :happydance:

And yes, as well as saying it was a correspondance course Alex did also say that the CofS was aware of the contact with ESMB. :confused2: Impossible!

More than three years after I wrote an ethics report and put it in my folder that I went onto one of the entheta websites and saw the word Xenu (sort of like "I smoked, but I did not inhale"), well more than three years later AOLA gave me a reading program and would not allow me to attend the events or be on the base until I finished the reading program. When I moved to Washington DC Org I was allowed to be on course and even paid for the Auditor's training package and the KTL/LOC and a Life Repair. It does seem inconsistent.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
More than three years after I wrote an ethics report and put it in my folder that I went onto one of the entheta websites and saw the word Xenu (sort of like "I smoked, but I did not inhale"), well more than three years later AOLA gave me a reading program and would not allow me to attend the events or be on the base until I finished the reading program. When I moved to Washington DC Org I was allowed to be on course and even paid for the Auditor's training package and the KTL/LOC and a Life Repair. It does seem inconsistent.

Heh. Can you imagine how it would have been had you suggested that 'Current Management' was 'Off Source' and that COB was a deplorable martinet?

'Oh! OK! Come on in; Scientology is about The Tech! Not 'management'!'

Zinj

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Well, recently Alex said it was a corespondence course he or she was doing. In which case this person is not really on-lines.

That is different to being on course.
Can Alex clarify please (if interested)?

If that is false and Alex is actually on-lines, then you cannot be an F/Ning student and have different beliefs from the CofS beliefs. Ron set it up so that that is impossible. Due to partial belief in some of Ron's Scn dogma, you will feel guilty about posting on ESMB. Ron implanted that into his auditing and study technology.

I see your point. However, I believe that someone who knew exactly what they were doing there and why could get through without detection.
I have some sympathy for the "get in there, get what I need, don't get involved with anything else" approach.

When I was a course super I could easily detect these things. The very dogma that is being studied will flag up the wandering doubt.

I don't doubt you were skilled at this, but can you be sure you detected everyone who may fall into this category? Does the new breed of post-GAT Sups have this same skill?

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
That is different to being on course.
Can Alex clarify please (if interested)?

I see your point. However, I believe that someone who knew exactly what they were doing there and why could get through without detection.
I have some sympathy for the "get in there, get what I need, don't get involved with anything else" approach.

Maybe. Can't see them getting any case gain out of any auditing 'though. Of course, there was always a spectrum of degree of dedication amongst students & PCs. But the longer they were in there the more dedicated they became. The tech is set up to acieve this.

I don't doubt you were skilled at this, but can you be sure you detected everyone who may fall into this category? Does the new breed of post-GAT Sups have this same skill?

In my time, yes I'm pretty certain I detected all SP/PTSness and ARCXy and W/Hy people. It really wasn't difficult even to detect the ones pretending

My experience of Scn is a quarter of a century old now, but from what I've read from more recent Scns it seems the current setup is even more geared up to filter out non-Scns and half-hearted-Scns.

Basically Alex's accounts just don't ring true.

petraph33

Patron with Honors
Oh, the ignorance! :melodramatic:

My new avatar is Porky Pig Space Cadet. :happydance:

I chose him for his air of dignified authority and command so as to garner more respect amongst my highly-esteemed peers on ESMB. :yes:

:hysterical: :hattip: :cheers2: :drama: :spitcoffee:

Both of you are so entertaining, it is so good to have you on this baord. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Oh, the ignorance! :melodramatic:

My new avatar is Porky Pig Space Cadet. :happydance:

I chose him for his air of dignified authority and command so as to garner more respect amongst my highly-esteemed peers on ESMB. :yes:

Aba-dee Aba-dee Aba-I have more respect for you already.

Porky Pig is way more laser sharp and effective than Purple TeleTubby.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Aba-dee Aba-dee Aba-I have more respect for you already.

Porky Pig is way more laser sharp and effective than Purple TeleTubby.

Thank you. It's good to know that all those hours I spent searching for just the right jpg to do my concept justice were well spent.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I think someone on this board, while on lines, could get away with it for a time.

Really its a state of the mind of the person. If it is not considered in the mind of the person as an overt, it would not react on a meter. But if they did, it would react.

In either case, when, if ever, it does come up, that person will be viewed as a total SP. Because an ethical, on purpose Scientologist would have gotten off evil WH as that right away, and not had to have it pulled out of them.

It blame the pc, not the auditor. I have seen it many, many times.

But really, what is wrong with finding out things? Hmmm?

(hey guys, I am back! I got sucked into a black hole for over a week and took me a while to get back.... but here I am again!)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I think someone on this board, while on lines, could get away with it for a time.

Really its a state of the mind of the person. If it is not considered in the mind of the person as an overt, it would not react on a meter. But if they did, it would react.

In either case, when, if ever, it does come up, that person will be viewed as a total SP. Because an ethical, on purpose Scientologist would have gotten off evil WH as that right away, and not had to have it pulled out of them.

It blame the pc, not the auditor. I have seen it many, many times.

But really, what is wrong with finding out things? Hmmm?

(hey guys, I am back! I got sucked into a black hole for over a week and took me a while to get back.... but here I am again!)

YAY!!!

Bea's back!!!

Bea - there is so much that has happened!!