What's new

We are Anonymous

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Taansy -

Is that Eric Idle playing a gnarley chord on that guitar?

Alanzo - you can scold me, chide me, tease me, ridicule me, whatever the hell you like, until the cows come home. :yes:

But never, ever make a remark at the expense of Allan Holdsworth!

Allan Holdsworth is the greatest living Englishman and God's sole representative on Earth.

596.jpg

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Sorry, I thought I was setting you up for a trademark witticism. :eyeroll:

Well, I'll begin with some vestal virgins............ can you supply your own outfit? - I'm on a tight budget here.

Its been a while since I have been a vestal virgin. Does that matter?:eyeroll:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Alanzo - you can scold me, chide me, tease me, ridicule me, whatever the hell you like, until the cows come home. :yes:

But never, ever make a remark at the expense of Allan Holdsworth!

Allan Holdsworth is the greatest living Englishman and God's sole representative on Earth.

596.jpg

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Ummm, Taansy?

His guitar is broken in that picture.

Maybe you should lend him a quid or two to get it fixed.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Ummm, Taansy?

His guitar is broken in that picture.

Maybe you should lend him a quid or two to get it fixed.

You are teetering on the edge of blasphemy, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

(It's a synthaxe, if you're interested)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Jesus guys, you can't even hold off trashing this thread. How can we expect Anonymous to take us seriously? Why not go over to their board and start trashing it too?

Paul

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Sorry. I've only been back two hours and already getting a Brittish beating. (I have been trying to catch up on the threads so I dont even know what the anon thing is yet. Maybe I shall catch up on reading before posting anymore).

Tanstaafl

Crusader
What do we believe, anyways? (sounds fine then, sign me up)

That's easy - whatever the hell I tell the minions, er, I mean devoted followers of the one true path to God, to believe.

However, since your the first one to sign up I'll let you in on the hidden data line. But first I need to plumb the depths of my caprice to come up with some confusing and contradictory policies.

I've decided to name us the Church of Really Appalling Prophecies.

I've already snagged the domain CRAP.COM, so it looks like we're in business! :happydance:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
That's easy - whatever the hell I tell the minions, er, I mean devoted followers of the one true path to God, to believe.

However, since your the first one to sign up I'll let you in on the hidden data line. But first I need to plumb the depths of my caprice to come up with some confusing and contradictory policies.

I've decided to name us the Church of Really Appalling Prophecies.

I've already snagged the domain CRAP.COM, so it looks like we're in business! :happydance:

My cult will be about melted chocolate with popcorn. Gods greatest secret. They are SOOOO good together.... Yum!!!!

Tanstaafl

Crusader
My cult will be about melted chocolate with popcorn. Gods greatest secret. They are SOOOO good together.... Yum!!!!

Sorry, when you signed up with my cult you signed away exclusive rights to your soul for all eternity. There's no chocolate in CRAP! Bummer dude.

P.S. Did you Paypal me your life savings yet? Shoulda been here for Thursday 2.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Sorry, when you signed up with my cult you signed away exclusive rights to your soul for all eternity. There's no chocolate in CRAP! Bummer dude.

P.S. Did you Paypal me your life savings yet? Shoulda been here for Thursday 2.

Dont boar me (yes, I spelled it right!) with your crazy ANTICS. I see through you. Yep.

Its all mud. You know.

Ever look in the mirror (WITH your eyes open?)

Did ya miss me???:D

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Jesus guys, you can't even hold off trashing this thread. How can we expect Anonymous to take us seriously? Why not go over to their board and start trashing it too?

Paul

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

Paul

Me culpa, Paul. I am sorry. I will behave. I promise.

Can you post a link to their sight. I really would like to see more.

Thank you!

Peace!!