What's new

MELBOURNE - Main Raid : 23/7/2011

Hi ESMB, I been ask by a couple of you to put the dates down to the Melbanon Raids and here they are.

Date: 23/7/2011

THE RAID
  • 12:30pm Set up at Flinders St Station (outside the V/Line window)
  • Officially starts at roughly 1.00pm (to give people time to arrive NOTE: This should be
    about the time you get to the steps)
  • Step off at around 1:30pm
  • 1:45pm-3:45pm Bourke St Mall
  • 4:00pm-7:00pm Org (Ascot Vale- 251 Mt Alexander Rd)

PRE-RAID COFFEE

• 11 outside Krispy Kreme at Melbourne Central.

Now I am going to use this chance to introduce myself. My name is SirAnonymousofAnon or Sir Anon for short. Now you might go that is not my real name and that is true. I go by this name for the reason to remind myself that I am not doing this for me I am doing this for you Exes, the people that are still trapped in the Church and the people that still could be trapped by them.
I have been in Melbanon for a little over 3 years and still have the fight strong with in me.
I come to these board to because I have been ask and to act as the go between local Exes and Melbanon. We call upon any Melbourne Exes that are able, to attend our raids. The Melbanons have deloveped a fun and nurturing atmosphere as well as being very protective to Exes as well as our follow anons. For those that feel that they are not strong enough to confront the Church or just can't make it to raids, I ask you to contact me because I would appreciate to here your stories and would love to chat to you.

You can contact me all these ways
E-mail - [email protected]
IM - [email protected] (Gmail mesaginger is just plain bad :p )
Skype - Username: Siranonymousofanon (You do have to meesage me first before getting on)
Or just PM me on here, WWP or melbanon.com. All using the Username Siranonymousofanon

SirAnon

P.S Srry for the wall of text :p

Last edited:

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks SirAnon, but do you mean exes (ie ex scns) or execs (meaning executives)? Surely exes.

Wish I could be there as an ex exec but unfortunately I can't.

PD

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
And g'day to you SirAnon. :dance3:

Yes, it's been a bit hard tracking down dates, don't know where Gridlock has been.

Good on ya!

If you're the Sir Anon I met, then specially good to see you here and :bighug: :thumbsup: I'll be back picketing when I can.

Thanks SirAnon, but do you mean exes (ie ex scns) or execs (meaning executives)? Surely exes.

Wish I could be there as an ex exec but unfortunately I can't.

PD

LOL, Sorry about that:duh:. I do mean exes. On the Melbanon forums that gets skimmed over because we assume that anything that sound like or is spelt like exes translates to Ex Scns. I will go and correct that right now :biggrin:

And g'day to you SirAnon. :dance3:

Yes, it's been a bit hard tracking down dates, don't know where Gridlock has been.

Good on ya!

If you're the Sir Anon I met, then specially good to see you here and :bighug: :thumbsup: I'll be back picketing when I can.

These :bighug::bighug:, Right back at you FTS.
You are correct in your assumptions are correct. I am the same SirAnon you meet thanks to Scooter, [STRIKE]if there are any other SirAnons out there on the web I ill find them and[/STRIKE] yes the one and only.

Well I am glad to be here and thanks for the warm welcome. It will be great to see you and any other exes at our raids, and if I can help in anyway please contact me.

After I get a few thing sorted I will be able to decate a computer to all anon stuff so it will be easier to keep in contact with evryone :p. Still Feel free to contact me with the details above and I will make sure to keep everyone upto date with Melbanon activites.

Lots of hugs
SirAnon

P.S Oh FTS I am SOOOO stealing that Big Hug Gif, I love it :biggrin:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
It could only be the one and only. :biggrin:

Go check the 'more' options for smileys. Emma has rounded up some delicious ones.

BTW is there a report anywhere on the last raid?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi there, SirAnon - :welcome: to ESMB.

Would love to be raiding with you again but I'm still well north of the border. Looking forward to post-raid report.:yes:

Oh, and say hello to Mary and Manny from me IF they ever appear - have they been replaced on "raid-watch" these days?:coolwink:

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Great call Sir Anon

Having exes at Anon raids sure does help and we do appreciate all that Anon has done so far, I am in Canberra so I go to the Sydney raids it's closer.

Exes have an impact on the 'still ins' just by being there, so I encourage any exes to attend where they possibly can.
James

Great call Sir Anon

Having exes at Anon raids sure does help and we do appreciate all that Anon has done so far, I am in Canberra so I go to the Sydney raids it's closer.

Exes have an impact on the 'still ins' just by being there, so I encourage any exes to attend where they possibly can.
James

I couldn't agree with you more. Having Exes at raid really lifts the spirits and it give the Anons some good insights in dealing with the still ins and OSA, which we might not know of :biggrin:.