What's new

If you could talk to a Scientologist today...

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry Negababy, but my bank accounts have already been stripped to the bone by Scientology. I poke thee with my Patron pins, You're welcome to kiss my assets. Bring it on TC - that is who you are isn't it? TC Supreme Commander? I know cause I head that YouTube Success Story, and it sure was impressive.

Maybe you know where I can get 15 mil for doing a few months work acting? I promise to Keep It Working - pffft - yes I do. {bows low before your supremeness}

:lol: PAB!

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Attention:

This is the NEW ERA OF THE GOLDEN AGE OF DEMOCRACIES OFFICE OF SPECIAL AFFAIRS!

Now hear this each of you who have posted on this thread have been deemed ENEMIES OF NEGAODOOSA - the following will go into effect immediately:

1. All bank accounts and assets are hereby confiscated!

2. Any person, business, or financial institution found to be connected to you in anyway will also have the same directive run on them!

3. You are to be ruined utterly - there is no recourse!

By Order of the SUPREME COMMANDER OF NEGAODOOSA

:dieslaughing:

A Scn-run world would be even worse than Orwell's 1984!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Alanzo, that's really a good one. I thought about that myself when I was "in" and I didn't like the answer, but of course weasled my thinking around to: Well once the planet is handled, then there won't be a need for any of that - hahaha.

I never did like the idea that *I* was on the Scientology org board. What if I don't want to be on the org board!

I'm not interested in:

Having seniors
Reporting my stats by 2pm every Thursday.
Writing up my battle plan for the week
CSWing for time off.

The Bridge to Total Freedom.... hmm how does Total Freedom fit into this picture?

I think I need some word-clearing... I just went blank :nervous:

Scientology is the only Road to Total Freedom...

Where you give up more and more freedom the farther you travel on it!

Tanstaafl

Crusader
P.S. one of my books that was burned was "Little Red Ridinghood", cos it had the word "Red" in it.

Reminds me of the South African actor Joss Ackland who said his home was raided (back in the bad old days of apartheid) and one of the books confiscated was Black Beauty! :duh:

Sadly, one sees this A=A, super-literal, moronic behaviour in CoS.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
The question that got me was on my first sec check and although I don't remember the exact words but it had to do negative things about scientology on the internet. Of course the first thing I did when I got home was to log in and do a search on [scientology negative].
I had no idea that there were negative feelings toward scientology before I got involved with it. In fact, the only thing I knew about it was that John Travolta was one and that his movie about it was crap. But I liked John Travolta and if he was one then why would I think there was anything bad about scientology?

The amount of information I got after this was huge. I talked to my sup about it and she sent me to ethics who interviewed me and told me it was due to MUs and Overts and was sent to the usual Leavings and Leaves PL. But the question remained in my mind. I bought all this. What I didn't buy was the order I was given to stay off the pages that had that "entheta" material. I had been ordered to what I could or could not read once in my life before. It was when I was 7 years old and I watched my parents books, magazines and letters and some of my own story books being burned by the military in Chile after a fascist military coup.
Still, it took me over a year for the comm lag to catch up and me to leave.

P.S. one of my books that was burned was "Little Red Ridinghood", cos it had the word "Red" in it.

Lovesnightsky - I have to tell you a story.

When I lived in LA, I was the "Inspector" for a polling place during the presidential elections of 2000.

My duty was to see to it that the polling place was run efficiently, to debug address and voting issues, and to make sure all the ballots were organized correctly and got to the counting stations at the end of the 15 hour day.

Our polling station was in the SF Valley, inside a woman's garage in a nice entertainment industry-studded neighborhood.

At 7am, it was my duty to stand outside this woman's garage and announce "THE POLLS ARE OPEN!". And then at 7pm that night, it was my duty to stand outside again and announce "THE POLLS ARE CLOSED!" and to make sure that no one voted after the polling station was closed.

We had a long day. It was a very hotly contested election, and there were many issues to sort out to make sure that everyone got to vote.

As it got to the end of the day, around 6:56pm, the lines had started to dwindle and we rushed everyone through so that they could vote. Most every voting booth had someone in it voting, and no one else was in the line.

I looked at my watch, it was 6:59pm.

A car pulled up on the street and parked. I thought, "Oh no. I'm going to have to tell these people they can't vote." They got out of their car. It was a man and his wife and two pre-teen children. They came walking toward us.

I looked at my watch. It was 7pm.

I had to make my announcement.

"THE POLLS ARE CLOSED" I said, as the family approached. They were looking all around, wide-eyed with smiles on their faces.

"I'm sorry", I said. "I can't let you vote as we are closed now."

The wife looked at me and said, "Oh That's all right. We lived in South America where we were not allowed to vote. We just brought our children here so they could see what it was like."

I almost cried.

We all showed them all around and explained the process to them. I let the kids take home sample ballots so they would have no problem voting when they came of age.

Sometimes, growing up in the US or England, you can forget about things like that.

After that day, I don't think I ever will.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Reminds me of the South African actor Joss Ackland who said his home was raided (back in the bad old days of apartheid) and one of the books confiscated was Black Beauty! :duh:

Sadly, one sees this A=A, super-literal, moronic behaviour in CoS.

Reminds me of a Scientology Policy Directive a number of years ago banning Scientologists from reading the books "The Gods of Eden" and "Behold a Pale Horse".

I was BS that they had the gall to try tell me what I could or couldn't read.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Reminds me of a Scientology Policy Directive a number of years ago banning Scientologists from reading the books "The Gods of Eden" and "Behold a Pale Horse".

I was BS that they had the gall to try tell me what I could or couldn't read.

I haven't read "Gods" but wouldn't you have to also ban all the Eric Von Daniken, Zecharia Sitchin type books? Or was there something specifically restimulative (supposedly) in it a la 2001: A Space Odyssey.

"Behold.." - isn't that a bunch of dry "facts" about the NWO?

If it hadn't been for the dire warnings of reading upper bidge material I'd probably have never read L. Kin's Pied Pipers of Heaven, while I was in.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Lovesnightsky - I have to tell you a story.

When I lived in LA, I was the "Inspector" for a polling place during the presidential elections of 2000.

My duty was to see to it that the polling place was run efficiently, to debug address and voting issues, and to make sure all the ballots were organized correctly and got to the counting stations at the end of the 15 hour day.

Our polling station was in the SF Valley, inside a woman's garage in a nice entertainment industry-studded neighborhood.

At 7am, it was my duty to stand outside this woman's garage and announce "THE POLLS ARE OPEN!". And then at 7pm that night, it was my duty to stand outside again and announce "THE POLLS ARE CLOSED!" and to make sure that no one voted after the polling station was closed.

We had a long day. It was a very hotly contested election, and there were many issues to sort out to make sure that everyone got to vote.

As it got to the end of the day, around 6:56pm, the lines had started to dwindle and we rushed everyone through so that they could vote. Most every voting booth had someone in it voting, and no one else was in the line.

I looked at my watch, it was 6:59pm.

A car pulled up on the street and parked. I thought, "Oh no. I'm going to have to tell these people they can't vote." They got out of their car. It was a man and his wife and two pre-teen children. They came walking toward us.

I looked at my watch. It was 7pm.

I had to make my announcement.

"THE POLLS ARE CLOSED" I said, as the family approached. They were looking all around, wide-eyed with smiles on their faces.

"I'm sorry", I said. "I can't let you vote as we are closed now."

The wife looked at me and said, "Oh That's all right. We lived in South America where we were not allowed to vote. We just brought our children here so they could see what it was like."

I almost cried.

We all showed them all around and explained the process to them. I let the kids take home sample ballots so they would have no problem voting when they came of age.

Sometimes, growing up in the US or England, you can forget about things like that.

After that day, I don't think I ever will.

Damn! I did cry reading that Alanzo! :bigcry:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Gods of Eden was apparently written by someone that had once been involved with Scientology. I believe that was the problem they had with that - written by an Ex. Everyone at Flag was read it at the time (1993) - it was the "thing to read". Behold a Pale Horse, was more about UFO and government coverup of that whole thing as I recall. I have the book somewhere around here. I do remember the reason I read it was because it was reccomended to me by a SO member - apparently it was a very popular title in the SO. I think it was banned because the author had bad things to say about Scientology (not in the book though).

The latest hot title on the SO member's reading list is Jim Marrs "Rule by Secrecy" - definately a NWO book.

Snuffy

Patron Meritorious
Green and Black's.:happydance:

Sorry. That comment was actually in response to Lovenightsky's signature, which most deeply states this great truth:

I'm trying to think of something really profound to put here, but all I can think of is chocolate.

And Green and Black's being one of Earth's great chocolate adventures, well ...

Lovesnightsky

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sorry. That comment was actually in response to Lovenightsky's signature, which most deeply states this great truth:

I'm trying to think of something really profound to put here, but all I can think of is chocolate.

And Green and Black's being one of Earth's great chocolate adventures, well ...

LOL... and I thought I had an MU.

Bloodyhell, where did that extra star come from on my posts???? Does that mean I've been a good girl?