What's new

A question I would love to ask

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
any of the public currently on OT VIII.

"You are at the very top of Hubbard's Bridge. As powerful and as sane an individual as Scientology Technology can create. You must have done some auditor training. You have made and spent a lot of money getting where you are on the Bridge. You have written success story after success story detailing how much more powerful and on-source you ahve become every step of the way."

"Why is it then, that DM and the Church of Scientology do not trust you or your fellow OT VIII's to run the Church?"

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron

"You are at the very top of Hubbard's Bridge. As powerful and as sane an individual as Scientology Technology can create. You must have done some auditor training. You have made and spent a lot of money getting where you are on the Bridge. You have written success story after success story detailing how much more powerful and on-source you ahve become every step of the way."

"Why is it then, that DM and the Church of Scientology do not trust you or your fellow OT VIII's to run the Church?"

Why isn't DM OTVIII? Any of his execs? DM despises most of the OTs, and some he fears.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

Geez! DM doesn't even trust someone to run the mimeo machine!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
SP's can only pretend case gain. They don't actually get any case gain.
I can pretend to get case gains!! - I can even pretend while knowing I don't get any case gains!! I can do that for fear of being declared. I can do it because I maybe believe this bit of fraudulent 'tech' about NCG (No Case Gain) is right, and therefore I'm a real flaming SP! - And I can do it to keep my family together... For years on end!

I had the understanding that SP's are those who get caught at it!!??

:banghead:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

"Or to make your own decisions about your own lives"...

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

After 7 y e a r s on OT 7, being Security Checked (to death) every 6 months
on:
"Have to stolen any OT materials?"

"Have you lied to your auditor?"

"Have you spoken to any SPs?"

"Have you damaged the OT 7 materials at all"

"Have you lied about L. Ron Hubbard?"
And about 100 other questions related to the above, all about you being
a *possible* criminal, a *possible* plant---can u imagine NOW? Oh my Gawd.
I cannot even imagine how nuts DM and gang must be going. :roflmao: :hysterical: What a shame!!!

On an on an on, around and around you go----(Paying $7,000/12 and a half hour/intensive AND remember, a "BT or cluster" may read on ANY of these questions, and the you're off on THAT!) :duh: :duh: :duh:

After awhile, that honestly was a KEY point in waking up. I was clean, I hadn't lied, I'd helped the "Church" a ton, (They said then, of course now "She was just a volunteer"---skipping right over me being in the SO, on Staff, OT 7, Grad 4 auditor, OSA volunteer for 20 years, in their own Top Secret OSA Int Internet gang, worked for RPR (Ron's Public Relations Office) and the Executive Director of the Scientology Parishioners League, run by the VP of Scientology).............that distrust was one of the KEY things that helped me began to wake up.

Good question, Mick!

Tory/Magoo~~In for 30 years, Escaped out in 2000, free at LAST!:happydance:

Div6

Crusader
I can pretend to get case gains!! - I can even pretend while knowing I don't get any case gains!! I can do that for fear of being declared. I can do it because I maybe believe this bit of fraudulent 'tech' about NCG (No Case Gain) is right, and therefore I'm a real flaming SP! - And I can do it to keep my family together... For years on end!

I had the understanding that SP's are those who get caught at it!!??

:banghead:

Schwimm - "Above case gain is competence."

If you can do all the above "for the greater good" then you ain't no SP...you are an OT of the Sainthood order....:) It is time you stop denying yourself for the extremely causative being that you are!

lrnobs

Patron with Honors
on:

And about 100 other questions related to the above, all about you being
a *possible* criminal, a *possible* plant---can u imagine NOW? Oh my Gawd.
I cannot even imagine how nuts DM and gang must be going. :roflmao: :hysterical: What a shame!!!

On an on an on, around and around you go----(Paying $7,000/12 and a half hour/intensive AND remember, a "BT or cluster" may read on ANY of these questions, and the you're off on THAT!) :duh: :duh: :duh:

After awhile, that honestly was a KEY point in waking up. I was clean, I hadn't lied, I'd helped the "Church" a ton, (They said then, of course now "She was just a volunteer"---skipping right over me being in the SO, on Staff, OT 7, Grad 4 auditor, OSA volunteer for 20 years, in their own Top Secret OSA Int Internet gang, worked for RPR (Ron's Public Relations Office) and the Executive Director of the Scientology Parishioners League, run by the VP of Scientology).............that distrust was one of the KEY things that helped me began to wake up.

Good question, Mick!

I trust you Tory :)

L

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
on:

You do realize Tory that repetitive Sec Check questions once they have been cleared - but then again repeated act as

IMPLANTS!!!

Thus the CofS has IMPLANTED 1,000's OF OT VII's TO BE THEIR ENEMIES

Ooops!!

"Have you spoken to any SPs since then?? :lol:

Alan

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks, L :)

Alan---is that a joke? You know, I wouldn't put it past that having happened to some, for sure.:confused2:

They kept grilling us SOOOOOOOOOOO Much, I remember they asking me questions I didn't even know what it was! (Have you ever embezzled $ from
C of S?) I didn't know, at the time, what embezzlement was even! (I had a basic idea---but at this time they were doing SUPER Freaky things, and Gawd forbid the meter would read on my own "huh"? So I had to clear up ALL these Stupid things).:eyeroll:

Well, I don't think their "Implants" where why I left, in fact I KNOW they were not----------but that IS a funny concept! :roflmao: :dance3: :hysterical:

Thanks Alan----here ya go: :bighug:

Tory/Magoo~~~

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks, L :)

Alan---is that a joke? You know, I wouldn't put it past that having happened to some, for sure.:confused2:

They kept grilling us SOOOOOOOOOOO Much, I remember they asking me questions I didn't even know what it was! (Have you ever embezzled $ from
C of S?) I didn't know, at the time, what embezzlement was even! (I had a basic idea---but at this time they were doing SUPER Freaky things, and Gawd forbid the meter would read on my own "huh"? So I had to clear up ALL these Stupid things).:eyeroll:

Well, I don't think their "Implants" where why I left, in fact I KNOW they were not----------but that IS a funny concept! :roflmao: :dance3: :hysterical:

Thanks Alan----here ya go: :bighug:

Tory/Magoo~~~

:lol:

It is in a way a joke - yet many of my long term PTPs stemmed from repeated Sec Check questions - especially to do with personal relationships.

Contagion of aberration = adopting LRHs or the groups aberrations as your own. :omg:

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
enemy

Interesting, an OSA rep told me after we left the SO, that OTs are particularly likely to go enemy if not sec checked upon leaving the CofS. How true...we have ceratinly chipped in our fair share of gunk on their lines! Thanks for all the fish! Do mind the cosmic wrecking crew headed your way!
:eyeroll:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Schwimm - "Above case gain is competence."

If you can do all the above "for the greater good" then you ain't no SP...you are an OT of the Sainthood order....:) It is time you stop denying yourself for the extremely causative being that you are!
Wups! - I just discovered this.. Hells bells! - Don't flatter me thus.. My ego inflates and I may grow too big for my SPATS!!

Mewhahaha!!! :hysterical: