What's new

I Am Not Anonymous

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Let Shear Perfection Stay!
Stop driving local business owners out!

She should really go to the media and have a televised interview in front of her store. Newspaper with pictures too.

I can see it now; Lynn standing in front of her store doing the interview while Rondroids picket with signs saying 'There Is No Disconnection!'

Zinj

pomfritz

Patron with Honors
Hi Lynn,

You do look familiar but I don't think I've stopped by your shop before. My wife and I would go to the Thai woman nearby for hair cuts. I think her name was Judy.

There used to be a Mailbox/Internet Cafe close to you on the corner of Fountain and Catalina. It was run by a Scieno, John ____? who had some goldenrod issued on him, maybe a non-enturbulation order. I know he had an HVAC business also a few doors down. He was something of an ass anyways so not surprised about his ethics stuff. The cult didn't like the SO going there but there would always be a few there going on the net (yes they did, including myself), buying stuff etc. There were some who said they wouldn't patronize him but not a lot as far as I could tell.

I know it wasn't making much money and noticed it is now an empty space. I don't know if you know any more about his dealings with the cult and if they had anything to do with his closing.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Wow, Lynn...

Look, I will always have a bit of a soft spot in my heart for people still in CofS...but I will never deny CofS is a cult. Many people in it act like culties.

This "creepy crawling" (so to speak) that they did is classic cultie behavior.

I am very sorry that you are being treated this way and you seem like a nice bright courageous person.

My hat's off to you...

And, yeah, I totally need some new highlights but I'm up in Seattle, soooo....

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
That is how I go forward. One can't go forward unless one sees the past as it really was not how you thought it was.

That is how I handle such things and each time I was able to put things into the past otherwise I Have been unable to do so.

Barb

always a good idea, but, why go 'back'?

Forward is also an option :)

Zinj

Zinjifar

That is how I go forward. One can't go forward unless one sees the past as it really was not how you thought it was.

That is how I handle such things and each time I was able to put things into the past otherwise I Have been unable to do so.

Barb

To be serious for a moment; one of the problems I see with both freudianism and hubbardism is some kind of obsession on 'root cause' or 'first incident' or 'earlier similar'.

Yes, I think it's valuable to recognize the past, but, I also think that even without that, the possibility is there to evolve beyond any current crisis by adding *new* experience. At the very least, the 'engram' or 'trauma' becomes a percentually *lesser* chunk of you.

But, continued obsession on finding the 'root' actually creates *current* problems.

Scientology began with a quixotic hunt for the 'earliest similar' and ended up down an infinite 'Whole Track' drain.

Sometimes going bowling; making new friends; watching a silly movie and reading a new and surprising book is a better answer. Eventually those 'new' inputs are 75% of your 'current reality'.

Once the obsession is off, it's amazing what can be 'handled' with aplomb.

Zinj

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
I spoke to my counselor about this today and she agreed that I do this but not at this time.

I am doing the other part as well.

Barb

Zinjifar

I spoke to my counselor about this today and she agreed that I do this but not at this time.

I am doing the other part as well.

Barb

good on you.

If you need help with editing your book, just ask.
Ask me; ask anyone else. Your job as a writer is to write.

I'm sure there are any number of people willing to help.

Zinj

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Lynn:

Welcome to the ESMB. Since Tom and John have come out of the closet on South Park, and you're not anonymous, you've given me a nudge to come out as well. They (the rondroids) can't and probably have no interest in pursuing me, so what the hell do I care now after 35 years?

I always admired your attitude and dare I say it, :omg: confront. I try not to use any of the lingo anymore. I never saw you take shit from anyone at old FCDC. I guess some things never change.

I'm still in touch with a hand full of our old friends from FCDC. I have one lurking on here as a guest and the rest are probably still a little paranoid about being located or maybe they just don't give a shit.

Send me a PM if you have the time and want to catch up. Nice to see that smile again.

John Hoffman
EX-DISSEM SEC:woohoo: :woohoo:

Last edited:

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
I sent you a PM. I am not sure if I want it put out there.

I will tell you why if I remember too.

Barb

good on you.

If you need help with editing your book, just ask.
Ask me; ask anyone else. Your job as a writer is to write.

I'm sure there are any number of people willing to help.

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hi Lynn:

Welcome to the ESMB. Since Tom and John have come out of the closet on South Park, and you're not anonymous, you've given me a nudge to come out as well. They (the rondroids) can't and probably have no interest in pursuing me, so what the hell do I care now after 35 years?

Good for you, John.

Every person posting under their own name is one step nearer the sunshine for all.

Paul

Vinaire

Sponsor
Mike,

They are still declaring people on a fairly regular basis. It's just not made "public" - the various orgs are given the goldenrods, but the public isn't in the know about all the declares. Otherwise, IMO, a lot more people would start questioning what's happening, why are some many people being declared.

Two of my friends (a couple) got declared 2 weeks ago. They had requested their unused money back from their account at Flag (which they received), and one of them was guilty of introducing me to Ekhart Tolle.

Maybe the comm-ev called on me by Flag had something to do with that. I never attended that comm-ev. I may have a goldenrod coming my way but it doesn't bother me.

It is an insane corruption of "ethics."

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Two of my friends (a couple) got declared 2 weeks ago. They had requested their unused money back from their account at Flag (which they received), and one of them was guilty of introducing me to Ekhart Tolle.

Maybe the comm-ev called on me by Flag had something to do with that. I never attended that comm-ev. I may have a goldenrod coming my way but it doesn't bother me.

It is an insane corruption of "ethics."

Lucky bastard!!

Remember to scan it in and post it for us all to see!!!

It's so funny that you get declared and I'm not!

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good for you, John.

Every person posting under their own name is one step nearer the sunshine for all.

Paul

Gosh, geeeez:notworthy:, thanks. I get the idea from reading a fair amount of your previous posts that you might agree that we should also respect those who choose to remain anonymous no matter what their reasons.

The ones that came before us, Arnie, Bearded Wise Man, Tory and too many more to list, are the ones with the real cojones (figuratively speaking :omg:)

While I would have a fair amount to lose if they came after me, I just don't think what I am able to remember and testify too would be helpful in a legal sense, with the rules of evidence being what they are. What I can remember and talk about my experiences would, I think hold up in the public court, otherwise I don't give a :censored:

Gotta go I'm being sucked into the Smilies hole. :yes:

I have considered it. But now that I've met you guys, I'm having fun right where I am.

Lynn

Certainly understandable.

Nevertheless you might want to check out IFA as a major freezone organization for promoting standard tech. Discussions there are mostly about scientology.

Quite a few tech terminals there would love to hear from you, as Mike has hinted. That includes a few here in the L.A. area. Although, the IFA is likely to encourage you to "hang out your auditor's shingle". :)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ifachat/

Also, I'd recommend you take a look at freezoneorg as another place to hang & chat. FZorg is a "pro-tech" chat group where topics for discussion aren't generally restricted. Emphasis is on "chat". Perspectives of FZorg members vary widely and "non-scientologists" are welcome.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FreezoneOrg/

Mark A. Baker