What's new

FLAG ORDER 2191 Intelligence Booklist

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
FO2191-LRHespionage-booklist.jpg

bpsyd

Patron
..the madness never ends...

(3) Dialectics {...is that even a word?..}...communism...blah blah.
Eric D Butler
Australian League of Rights

The Australian League of Rights and Eric Butler are an academic footnote in any analysis of Australia political culture. Basically a bunch of silly old men who hate jews/catholics/blacks/asians/homos/etc.. Like all these type of groups, they made the press on a slow news day.

I wonder if your average jew/catholic/black/asian/homo scn ever took up the urge to read this stuff..they would run a mile..

RandomCat

Patron with Honors
Checking Amazon.... I see that there is a "A Short Course in the Secret War", by Christopher Felix (4th ed), still in print!

Just in case anyone is interested. :devil: :p

RogerB

Crusader
Hmmm,

I personally knew Eric Butler. Spent much time with him and his colleagues in Melbourne in the period 1963-65.

If one reads his work, you'll see it is simply an exposition of the facts of historic events and the analysis thereof.

That he ascribes events to individuals who happened to be in cohort with various religious groups or to the policies and proven conduct of those groups does not make him anti-religion. One can do an entire treatise on the crimes of the various religious groups, and crimes committed based on their religious views and perceived needs, without being anti-religion. It is simple historic fact.

It is dishonest to accuse him of being "anti-Semitic" or "anti-Catholic" because he wrote of the ill deeds of those who happen to be of those religious affiliation.

I say that also in the context of the use of the "conspiracy theory" or "conspiracy theorist" put-down used to ridicule anyone who points out the facts of any conspiracy or the evidence of high probability of conspiracy.

It's the same ruse and effort to besmirch as is used by the Cof$ against anyone who exposes its crimes.

So my recommendation is a) look at the facts and, b) don't be swayed by someone else's labeling effort to besmirch the source of unpleasant truth.

RogerB

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Hmmm,

I personally knew Eric Butler. Spent much time with him and his colleagues in Melbourne in the period 1963-65.

If one reads his work, you'll see it is simply an exposition of the facts of historic events and the analysis thereof.

That he ascribes events to individuals who happened to be in cohort with various religious groups or to the policies and proven conduct of those groups does not make him anti-religion. One can do an entire treatise on the crimes of the various religious groups, and crimes committed based on their religious views and perceived needs, without being anti-religion. It is simple historic fact.

It is dishonest to accuse him of being "anti-Semitic" or "anti-Catholic" because he wrote of the ill deeds of those who happen to be of those religious affiliation.

I say that also in the context of the use of the "conspiracy theory" or "conspiracy theorist" put-down used to ridicule anyone who points out the facts of any conspiracy or the evidence of high probability of conspiracy.

It's the same ruse and effort to besmirch as is used by the Cof$ against anyone who exposes its crimes.

So my recommendation is a) look at the facts and, b) don't be swayed by someone else's labeling effort to besmirch the source of unpleasant truth.

RogerB

So this would be someone "pointing out the facts" about the Jews?

"In 1946 Butler published The International Jew, in which he claimed that Winston Churchill, Franklin D. Roosevelt and John Curtin were covert communists, that the Russian Revolution was a Jewish plot and that the Nazi Holocaust was a myth. Butler's eulogist Nigel Jackson described this book as "an essay built around an analysis of the controversial Protocols of the Elders of Zion. In it Butler challenged the Jewish role in international finance and its connections with communism. Of all Butler's publications, this was perhaps the one which roused the greatest fury." This was hardly surprising in the wake of the Nazi Holocaust, particularly since the Protocols were well known in 1947 to be a forgery."

RogerB

Crusader
So this would be someone "pointing out the facts" about the Jews?

"In 1946 Butler published The International Jew, in which he claimed that Winston Churchill, Franklin D. Roosevelt and John Curtin were covert communists, that the Russian Revolution was a Jewish plot and that the Nazi Holocaust was a myth. Butler's eulogist Nigel Jackson described this book as "an essay built around an analysis of the controversial Protocols of the Elders of Zion. In it Butler challenged the Jewish role in international finance and its connections with communism. Of all Butler's publications, this was perhaps the one which roused the greatest fury." This was hardly surprising in the wake of the Nazi Holocaust, particularly since the Protocols were well known in 1947 to be a forgery."

I think you should show the original docs on this to demonstrate what you are saying is accurate :)

I've read the book you cite, and in it he cited historical facts and gave references . . . and I can tell you what you accuse him of as saying that Churchill, Roosevelt and Curtin (the ex Oz PM) were "covert communists" is false.

It seems you've not read his book but only another's slander or comments on it.

R

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I think you should show the original docs on this to demonstrate what you are saying is accurate :)

I've read the book you cite, and in it he cited historical facts and gave references . . . and I can tell you what you accuse him of as saying that Churchill, Roosevelt and Curtin (the ex Oz PM) were "covert communists" is false.

It seems you've not read his book but only another's slander or comments on it.

R

So his position was not anti-semitic - he did not believe that there was a jewish conspiracy? And all the different comments from the conspiracy websites that use him to bolster their position are incorrect? Not saying you are wrong but it looks kinda strange to me.

When I can find an original I will read it - so far I have not been able to - but if you have some of it - please post it, I will happily read it.

Veda

Sponsor
Hmmm,

-snip-

Any speculations about anti-Semitism aside, it seems likely that L. Ron Hubbard, or some Scientologist, also knew him or knew of him in 1955, as he was one of the first to have received a copy of Hubbard's hoax Russian 'Textbook on Psychopolitics' - which mentioned Dianetics several times.

Butler wrote his own Introduction for the mysterious, not copyrighted, "textbook," and that was published in 1956, the same year that Butler had become aware of another version of the "textbook," this one with an Introduction by Kenneth Goff. The Goff version also dates from 1956, and is noteworthy, as Goff enthusiasts (not to be confused with golf enthusiasts) insist that the Goff version is the original.

Unfortunately, for Goff, and for them, not being familiar with Scientology, they overlooked the various Hubbardisms contained in the "textbook," such as "thinkingness," "on the the broad field," "mental image picture," and, of course, the multiple mentionings of Dianetics. (These Dianetic references were changed to the "Church of Scientology" in a later edition published by Scientology in the USA, in the 1960s.)

An excerpt from Butler's 1956 Introduction:

"The material on psychopolitics was first published in America last year [1955] by a Charles Stickley [a Hubbard pseudonym], who said that he could not reveal the sources of his material without endangering individuals who had assisted him. Early this year [1956] Kenneth Goff, former American Communist, also issued the material in booklet form..."

RogerB

Crusader
Is it available some where?

From reading synopsis by a bunch of people it seems he was putting forward some rather anti-semitic views. Unless holocaust denying is not considered anti-semitic.

This seems like a well sourced study

http://sicsa.huji.ac.il/acta25.pdf

Thanks for this honest and well considered response SomeGuy.

You know, I honestly don't recall Butler being a holocaust denier, and I don't believe he was . . . though I do recall him disputing some of agendas put forward by those who used the holocaust as a justification for their actions.

As an example: he didn't particularly go along with the ultra-right wing Zionist terrorist bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946. It killed a lot of innocent people.

But he was also the first to acknowledge that the Jews (in Europe) got shafted during and after WW1 and during and after WW2.

He simply wrote of the facts of activity by and against them.

His main theme was that they have been a major force in international finance . . . though not the only force . . . and that they had misused their "insider position" to the detriment of others . . . rather like Wall Street today :p

He simply wrote to expose that.

It was him, if I remember correctly, who first revealed to me that Bukharin had been looked after here in the US by certain Wall Street interests during WW1 and that Rockefeller put $5,000 (or was it $10,000?) in Bukharin's pocket when he was shipped back to Russia to help the Bolsheviks pull the Russians out of the war against the Allies. Bukharin was actually arrested by the Canadians (still at war against the Germans) when his ship refueled at Halifax . . . but US pressure (Government and Wall Street) caused his release.

It is to be noted Russia was the world's second largest producer of oil at the time after the Rockefeller monopoly.

Butler was down on all forms of vested interest action against the good of decent people and the system of fair play and government he believed in . . . he in fact was rather Ron Paul-like.

He simply spoke unpleasant truths :melodramatic: a little politically incorrect.

And by the way, Butler's book that Mick cites was simply the academic exercise of taking each of the points as listed in the earlier work "The Protocols of Zion" and and seeing where and then citing exact time/place and form of such being implemented and by whom.

Butler also cited the fact that the maniac Hitler embraced "The Protocols of Zion" as the/a main reason for his evil actions against the Jews, which actions by Hitler Butler condemned. It's also to be noted that it was a Jew, strangely enough, that incited Hitler to action with the use of the "Protocols." . . . It's a fuggen weird world we live in.

Anyhow, as to getting a copy of the Butler book??? I do know when I was researching for my first book, I ran across microfiche copies at the New York Public Library . . . it depends on where you live and how "serious" a library you have there . . . but it is in the major libraries of the world UK British Museum, Paris, Moscow, NYC, and certainly in the Australian National Library in Canberra.

Oh, and to note here: it is classified and filed under "anti-Semitic literature" in NYC . . . . well, it did say some unfavorable things about some Jewish people and named names :melodramatic:

The other thing to note is that, wrong though it is to be agin a group of folk simply because of religion, culture or race, and Butler was not; he wrote in the climate of the times (1930's & '40's) and the "Jewish problem" was very much an international political issue of the day. Younger folks do not know this.

In all honesty, I have a 15,000 word document (a particular chapter in my first book) that deals with my meetings with George Knupffer, the author of "A Struggle for World Power." (Knupffer's book is available: Amazon it . . . it's worth the read!)

In it we go through the insider, behind the scene truths behind the Russian Revolutions (there were 2 that most folks crunch into one) and also the real deal behind the set up and execution of the establishment of the US Fed Reserve among other things. These are some of the things Butler wrote on.

Butler also wrote another book titled: "The Money Power Versus Democracy." It's a bit of a masterpiece :yes:

Problem is, I think it is too big a doc to post up on ESMB.

But as a treaser, here's a little bit of info revealed to me by Knupffer that I cite in that part of my book. This is Knupfer speaking to me:

You know President Wilson even sent $20 million of American taxpayer money to the Bolsheviks to support them and help them retain power after the takeover?! It was taken out of his special $100 million war fund, as was revealed in a later 1919 Congressional Inquiry. That's how intent the monolpolists were to have the Bolsheviks stay in power!"

Rog

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
As an example: he didn't particularly go along with the ultra-right wing Zionist terrorist bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946. It killed a lot of innocent people.

Rog

leaving out the rest of the post while I wait to see if I can find any of the original material

I just wanted to bring up your description of "ultra-right wing Zionist Terrorist Bombing"

No doubt at all it was a terrorist bombing - but why the "ultra -right wing"?

Zionism is left wing, not right.

RogerB

Crusader
Any speculations about anti-Semitism aside, it seems likely that L. Ron Hubbard, or some Scientologist, also knew him or knew of him in 1955, as he was one of the first to have received a copy of Hubbard's hoax Russian 'Textbook on Psychopolitics' - which mentioned Dianetics several times.

Butler wrote his own Introduction for the mysterious, not copyrighted, "textbook," and that was published in 1956, the same year that Butler had become aware of another version of the "textbook," this one with an Introduction by Kenneth Goff. The Goff version also dates from 1956, and is noteworthy, as Goff enthusiasts (not to be confused with golf enthusiasts) insist that the Goff version is the original.

Unfortunately, for Goff, and for them, not being familiar with Scientology, they overlooked the various Hubbardisms contained in the "textbook," such as "thinkingness," "on the the broad field," "mental image picture," and, of course, the multiple mentionings of Dianetics. (These Dianetic references were changed to the "Church of Scientology" in a later edition published by Scientology in the USA, in the 1960s.)

An excerpt from Butler's 1956 Introduction:

"The material on psychopolitics was first published in America last year [1955] by a Charles Stickley [a Hubbard pseudonym], who said that he could not reveal the sources of his material without endangering individuals who had assisted him. Early this year [1956] Kenneth Goff, former American Communist, also issued the material in booklet form..."

Veda, you've done it again, mate. What an encyclopedia of a mind you have.

There were indeed a number of $cn types as members of the Aust. League of Rights in the '60s. And I know for a fact (names elude me after 50 years) some wrote Hubbard and one met with Hubbard in St. Hill on the issue of "correcting Hubbard's world view" based on their knowledge of Butler's work.

Hubbard was in Melbourne in late '59, of course. And I note the 1956 date of Butler's written forward . . . so what contact and exchange they had I don't know of.

But certainly in around 1961-3 or so, Hubbard was made aware of Butler and his view of world affairs.

Rog

RogerB

Crusader
leaving out the rest of the post while I wait to see if I can find any of the original material

I just wanted to bring up your description of "ultra-right wing Zionist Terrorist Bombing"

No doubt at all it was a terrorist bombing - but why the "ultra -right wing"?

Zionism is left wing, not right.

The ultra-right wing is as described/listed in Wikipedia. It was not your average nice good Jewish boy that did the bombing, but some extremists . . . even though they later became the country's political leaders :melodramatic:

Here from wiki:
The King David Hotel bombing was an attack carried out by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organization Irgun on the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946.[1][2] 91 people of various nationalities were killed and 46 were injured.[3]

Maybe Jewish/Israeli politics is like ours . . . not a dimes worth of difference between the two? :whistling:

R

RogerB

Crusader
So his position was not anti-semitic - he did not believe that there was a jewish conspiracy? And all the different comments from the conspiracy websites that use him to bolster their position are incorrect? Not saying you are wrong but it looks kinda strange to me.

When I can find an original I will read it - so far I have not been able to - but if you have some of it - please post it, I will happily read it.

Mick,

Sorry mate, I did not respond to your first paragraph . . . . this bloody thread has already take too much of my time:nervous:

Yes, a lot of kooks do use/cite him, I suppose.

ANd I know for a fact, as I personally witnessed it in Melbourne, that the JDL did and have done a major job on trying to discredit him . . . shades of OSA against we exies who blow the whistle on the cult shit.

Butler spoke loud and clear, not only against folks who happen to be Jewish, but those who he could show misused their positions of power and or insider knowledge . . . he blasted JP Morgan and Rockefeller as well, and others of the UK establishment (names forgotten now).

The Jewish lobby shouldn't take it personally. He exposed naughty shit on whomever did it.

It happened, as my old mate George Knupffer said to me, "it was a very unfortunate title he chose for his book (the one you cite) . . . it was a red flag to the Jewish lobby and has caused him endless strife. He'd have been better calling it something like: The Truth Behind World Events, or such."

The internet ranters use what ever little bit of info they can distort or misapply to make themselves right . . . and it often is mis-quoted, misapplied, misinterpreted etc.

However, the facts of historic events are the facts . . . the tragedy is in the misuse of those facts. ANd certainly so when some types use facts incorrectly to demonize groups or innocent parties . . . as in, for example Madoff is a Jew . . . it is wrong to brand all Jews as evil and fraudsters . . . (though many are:melodramatic:). :ohmy: (And some very Catholic Italian types I've had to deal with:melodramatic:)

Oh, Oh :shock::shock::duck::duck::hide:

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
Thanks for the response Roger. Trying to see if there is a PDF version some where out there. Seems Henry Ford wrote something with the same title which is readily available and makes distinguishing the two a little more difficult.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
The ultra-right wing is as described/listed in Wikipedia. It was not your average nice good Jewish boy that did the bombing, but some extremists . . . even though they later became the country's political leaders :melodramatic:

Yes it was Irgun who carried out the bombing - Menachem Begin was a member.

The reason I characterize it as left, not right is that Zionism was all about redeeming the land of Israel via collective working of the land - it is one of the pillars of the kibbutzim and the whole kibbutz movement.

But, as you say - left wing/right wing what is the difference? Personally I have always gone along with the spectrum from freedom at one end to totalitarian at the other.

Maybe Jewish/Israeli politics is like ours . . . not a dimes worth of difference between the two? :whistling:

R

:)

RogerB

Crusader
Thanks for the response Roger. Trying to see if there is a PDF version some where out there. Seems Henry Ford wrote something with the same title which is readily available and makes distinguishing the two a little more difficult.

Yes . . . Dear Henry did a number on the basic theme of the "the Jews are behind it all" . . . . It caused him a bag full of trouble.

I did see a black book peddler promoting and selling Henry's tome big time on the streets of Manhattan a year or two ago.

The original "Protocols of Zion" appear to have originated in Russia . . . origin nowadays disputed, and of course rather like OSA works to disprove that which besmirches the Cof$, Jewish interests have been active in trying to disprove the notion that it is a "secret Jewish thing."

Personally, I have no belief either way on it, and don't care.

What is fact is that it is a rather brilliantly written document, who ever is the source of it, and it does spell out what have turned out to have been the happenings of world events. These "predictions" now just over 100 years old!

To get a sense of it, it is worth getting a true copy of it and to compare its predictions to the changes in society and the events of history.

If it was a Jew, the fellow was brilliant . . . if it was someone trying to frame them, the bastard was still brilliant.

R

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
Thanks for the "likes" . . .

This is an issue of looking at history: not at one's prejudices or hang ups.

I have been fortunate to have lived a good number of years in many places learning from a wide range of wonderful people.

Two of my great loves have been Jewish girls, luckily on the "liberal side" though one had rather prejudice parents who eventually scared me off . . . I'm a simple soul: if folks want to discriminate against me, they get fugged-off very quickly.

In any event, it has been a great learning curve to have listened to the very worldly and wise Jewish ladies and gents I've known who view the antics of too many of their namesake brethren as dangerous and damaging to the good relations that should exist between the peoples who have to live together here.

In my view, it is an interesting exercise to observe the splits (even schisms) that occur even withing the Jewish community that occurs based on their fanatical belief in insular doctrines . . . even to the extent of one of their community assassinating their own Israeli prime minister.

Bad behavior is bad behavior whomever is the perpetrator . . .

One should not link it or defend it based religion, cultural belief, race or other human background.

One should look at the actions and outcomes.

As I have written elsewhere on ESMB, the Jewish folks have taken advantage (and rightly so) of the stooooopidity around them and outsmarted the non-Jew.
Link: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?36736-BRICS&p=957496&viewfull=1#post957496

There are a number of reasons for this, each leading to a successful practice of affairs in the personal, business and societal inter-relations.

And, as I've said, whomever wrote those Protocols was a genius . . . whichever way you want to cut the cookie.

My recommendation for my friends is to read them so as to know how the game is being played against you. You then have the choice to align so as to benefit and also to act to defend against what is not in your interests.

R

RogerB

Crusader
On the theme of psycho-political mind bending techniques, and as Arnie has exposed for us elsewhere on ESMB, the methods of communication technique and justification of false data that is introduced by these folks, one gets a very good example of ths technique exemplified here.

Note the way the guys delivering the mind bending shit uses his rapid speech and "superiority" attitude of "you'll-be-to-dumb-to-get-this" that facilitates his arrogance . . . note the ploys to inflict guilt . . .

It's a spoof clipped form TV . . . but it's all in here!

We've shown that many "basic" facts of history we;re taught in school are in fact wrong.

Would you be surprised to learn that something as simple as the map of the world is utterly and completely inaccurate?

Fascinating details here...

Video:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/27217.html

- Brasscheck TV