What's new

#3 Person Crippling Scientology - Marty Rathbun

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I think Indie should be abolished as a name. Free Zone, too.

A more befitting title would be :

Quasi-Scientologist

Or....

Wantabe Alien Chaser

or

E Meter Brigade

Lure Rob & Hyde

Patron with Honors
Just release the fucking DOX, stop being a drama queen, and bring this show to an end. Please.

Excellent!!! to the point and really calling him out on his bluff !!!
I don't believe he has the fortitude and guts to come forward with his sordid deeds.
He states that he has made provisions to disclose this if anything happens to him which to me sounds like a chicken shit threat attempting to keep attention on "hiself" .

"Mighty Mahhty " in his caped saviour costume is still threatening to " save the day". We've all seen that cartoon I am sure!
Put up or shup up Mahhty is what I say !

He perhaps, has been the most felonious member of the C of $ next to #1 Elron the Con himself , #2 slick Mary Sue Hubbard , #3 the rabid dwarf Missbabbleage who was bitten and infected by Mad Dog Elron .

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
...Promoting and celebrating a non-existent spiritual state like Clear or OT...
The essence of Scientology is that what is true for you is true for you. At one time it was true for all former Scientology Clear's and OT's that they attested to being Clear and OT. Now that they have stopped smoking and drinking, so to speak, no one else may smoke or drink. No one else may go Clear or OT. This is not realistic so long as people choose to do Scientology in a free society. IMO, it is better to expose organizational abuses and out points that lead Clears and OT's to do their own doubt formulas. It is better to get Clears and OT's to go online and do their own research -- at which point they will become networked like the rest of us:

65.jpg

/////

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
The essence of Scientology is that what is true for you is true for you.

-snip-

they will become networked like the rest of us:

-snip-

/////

How come, being so networked and all, you ended up becoming a shill for Marty Rathbun?

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious
Lisa MacPherson should be number 1, Marty Rathbun shouldn't even be given the privilege to grace that list.

Lets not forget those whose death woke up people in the millions. Lisa's death could possibly have been prevented, but it wasn't in vain. What happened to Lisa put people off from getting involved in the first place, so there was no need to get them out.

Marty ran an organisation that for years worked day and night to get people in. His friend Mike Rinder once described the RPF as 'beautiful'. He was fully conscious when he made that statement. How can we have people on a list who are responsible for getting so many into Scientology in the first place, such as Ron himself? One of the things that got so many to part with their money was the statement 'Do it for Ron'. He got people in and it was the critics posting and researching data about Ron that helped to get you out.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
The Marty branch of the Cult of Hubbard can't really be called 'independent' because it's as tightly bound to Hubbard as the Cof$. That's why it's such an obvious

Trojan Horse.

TrojanHorse.gif

The Marty branch of the Cult of Hubbard can't really be called 'independent' because it's as tightly bound to Hubbard as the Cof$. That's why it's such an obvious

Trojan Horse.

TrojanHorse.gif

LIke this? :)
The COS is the compter. Martyville is the external hard-drive containing the trojan horse, M&M. Causing a bit of mischief in the computer, and in danger of causing a crash. Tojan horse M&M, along with other virus's in cyberspace are continually breaking firewalls, causing massive slowdowns, stalls, and malfunctioning programs.

EDIT: ADDITTION. After the computer has totally crashed it may be flogged off second hand. Buyer Beware! operating system will be the same with the trojan horse intact.

J. Swift

Patron with Honors
How come, being so networked and all, you ended up becoming a shill for Marty Rathbun?
Veda: LOL. That is funny coming from you, the ultimate Gerry Armstrong lapdog.

Veda, I wanted to engage you in a serious, substantial debate a few weeks ago and you ran off and said, "Read my other posts."

You really are a piece of work Veda.

Go to Gerry now for a treat and a pat on the head! You did his mudslinging for him today. Good boy.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

Veda, I wanted to engage you in a serious, substantial debate a few weeks ago and you ran off and said, "Read my other posts."

Go to Gerry now for a treat and a pat on the head! You did his mudslinging for him today. Good boy.

hey J Swift - I dont give a rats arse about rivalries and upsets - and i really don't care if Gerry rubs people the wrong way but there is one unshakeable fact that need to be borne in mind:

gerry armstrong supplied the dox.

When it was not safe - and in fact outright fucking dangerous - he did it. And for the longest time he stood on his own.

If anyone in this fucked up world of scientologist and ex has earned the right to say whatever the fuck he wants to its gerry. along with him i would rank Arnie and Paulette and I cannot think of anyone else.

So if Veda is channeling gerry then Veda is channeling someone worthwhile

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

J. Swift you smell like a scientologist - and that ain't at all a good smell

Smilla

Ordinary Human

Not worthy of comment.

Rubbish. What you wanted was to use ESMB as an arena in which to disrespect and insult Veda. When he wouldn't play your game you ran off.

Not worthy of comment.

Not worthy of comment.

Rather than 'serious, substantial debate' your disrespecting of Veda and Gerry Armstrong is nothing more than low-grade trolling.

TROLL.jpg

Last edited:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Now, back to the Ratbun.

I guess he is good at grandstanding in front of an electric golf cart but does he shy away from a two man paddle boat ?

Rather than 'serious, substantial debate' your disrespecting of Veda and Gerry Armstrong is nothing more than low-grade trolling. ...

I can't agree, Smilla. I'd leave Gerry out of this as he is not a recognized regular poster on the board, or if he is then I have yet to notice that fact. Nor do I have any opposition to any public statements he has made about the church or Hubbard.

However, Veda has repeatedly earned disrespect upon numerous occasions on this board, both for his deliberate distortions of the views & statements of others and the many personal attacks he has launched against others with whom he disagree in an attempt to discredit them or promote his own peculiar conspiracy theories. :eyeroll:

Veda has shown a preference for making arguments 'personal', repeatedly disparaging those he sees as in opposition to himself, rather than simply discussing the facts as they relate to hubbard, the church, and the role of individual board members and their beliefs. That is not a respectful or respectable approach to public discussions with others.

Mark A. Baker

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I can't agree, Smilla. I'd leave Gerry out of this as he is not a recognized regular poster on the board, or if he is then I have yet to notice that fact. Nor do I have any opposition to any public statements he has made about the church or Hubbard.

However, Veda has repeatedly earned disrespect upon numerous occasions on this board, both for his deliberate distortions of the views & statements of others and the many personal attacks he has launched against others with whom he disagree in an attempt to discredit them or promote his own peculiar conspiracy theories. :eyeroll:

Veda has shown a preference for making arguments 'personal', repeatedly disparaging those he sees as in opposition to himself, rather than simply discussing the facts as they relate to hubbard, the church, and the role of individual board members and their beliefs. That is not a respectful or respectable approach to public discussions with others.

Mark A. Baker

I hear what you're saying Mark, but I am restricting my attention to Swift's comments about Gerry and Veda in this thread. If you have other axes to grind you're free to grind them.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Now, back to the Ratbun.

I guess he is good at grandstanding in front of an electric golf cart but does he shy away from a two man paddle boat ?

always need to bear in mind that these two "Heroes of Soviet Labor" were both cowed and intimidated by Miscavige! A man of little intellect and not much stature...