What's new

Hi Guys!

dr3k

Patron with Honors
I come in peace. I also come bearing gifts of popcorn and cheese doodles. Oh oh! And I have the Davey Miscaviage "Do it yourself e-meter kit" who wants to play find the supressive?!

@EMMA

I wanted to talk to you on IRC but I dropped my cigarette in my lap and when I looked up, you had scurried off. You should come back on - you're somewhat of a cult icon for us now (no pun intended). I dugg your link like you asked btw. Forgot to tell other people to do the same - I'll remember to do so tomorrow.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I come in peace. I also come bearing gifts of popcorn and cheese doodles. Oh oh! And I have the Davey Miscaviage "Do it yourself e-meter kit" who wants to play find the supressive?!

@EMMA

I wanted to talk to you on IRC but I dropped my cigarette in my lap and when I looked up, you had scurried off. You should come back on - you're somewhat of a cult icon for us now (no pun intended). I dugg your link like you asked btw. Forgot to tell other people to do the same - I'll remember to do so tomorrow.

Excellent Avatar!

I wish had that one...

Welcome to ESMB!

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Oh gawd! The Unknown Comic!
I hadn't thought of him in many years.
(Wasn't that started on "The Gong Show"?)

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

@EMMA

And welcome dr3k! I like your sense of humour. :thumbsup:

dr3k

Patron with Honors
How'd you know???

Hubbard and I were experimenting with "paint thinner in a paper bag" technology with Aleister Crowley and it was like "woah!" one hit off that and you realize the secrets of the universe. Incidentally would you like to know who Satan's new form for the end times is or do you want to be surprised?

And welcome dr3k! I like your sense of humour. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Hubbard and I were experimenting with "paint thinner in a paper bag" technology with Aleister Crowley and it was like "woah!" one hit off that and you realize the secrets of the universe. Incidentally would you like to know who Satan's new form for the end times is or do you want to be surprised?

Is it something in leather?