What's new

Anybody attending February 10 protests?

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I only mean to suggest being PRO active, not RE active.

We, as adults, have had our time at the gaming tables throwing our dice where we wanted.

There are people who do not have that freedom yet.

They matter.

T.I.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
You know, Scinetology is a cafe' society funk.

Most of you did not grow up as orphans.

Most of you no matter how you think you have suffered have never seen the underbelly of existance as I have.

You went through a little mind fuck that has you all in a little tizzy.

I am sorry if Scientology is the biggest challenge you have faced yet.

I hope you don't come back as children born in crack houses in Harlem.

You cannot know morality until you have lived in a very immoral climate.

You cannot know pleasure and freedom until you have seen the other end.

Most of you have been put upon, I understand, I was too.

But there are people in bigger problems than us.

And when you put yourself in front of a starving child, I'm sorry, you still haven't sufferred enough.

T.I.

Lovesnightsky

Silver Meritorious Patron
<snip>

Most of you did not grow up as orphans.

Most of you no matter how you think you have suffered have never seen the underbelly of existence as I have. <snip>

T.I.

Belittling what others have suffered and what they chose to battle against by comparing their suffering to starving children and orphan babies in china is soooo lame.

Just because you get comfort in knowing that others have suffered more than you, doesn't mean everyone does. All crimes have to be addressed.

You don't know who here is an orphan, who starved as a child or was prostituted in the CofS.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
William Faulkner's Speech of Acceptance upon the Award of the Nobel Prize for Literat

William Faulkner's Speech of Acceptance upon the Award of the Nobel Prize for Literature
Delivered in Stockholm on the tenth of December, nineteen hundred fifty

I feel that this award was not made to me as a man, but to my work -- a life's work in the agony and sweat of the human spirit, not for glory and least of all for profit, but to create out of the materials of the human spirit something which did not exist before. So this award is only mine in trust. It will not be difficult to find a dedication for the money part of it commensurate with the purpose and significance of its origin. But I would like to do the same with the acclaim too, by using this moment as a pinnacle from which I might be listened to by the young men and women already dedicated to the same anguish and travail, among whom is already that one who will some day stand here where I am standing.

Our tragedy today is a general and universal physical fear so long sustained by now that we can even bear it. There are no longer problems of the spirit. There is only the question: When will I be blown up? Because of this, the young man or woman writing today has forgotten the problems of the human heart in conflict with itself which alone can make good writing because only that is worth writing about, worth the agony and the sweat.

He must learn them again. He must teach himself that the basest of all things is to be afraid; and, teaching himself that, forget it forever, leaving no room in his workshop for anything but the old verities and truths of the heart, the old universal truths lacking which any story is ephemeral and doomed -- love and honor and pity and pride and compassion and sacrifice. Until he does so, he labors under a curse. He writes not of love but of lust, of defeats in which nobody loses anything of value, of victories without hope and, worst of all, without pity or compassion. His griefs grieve on no universal bones, leaving no scars. He writes not of the heart but of the glands.

Until he relearns these things, he will write as though he stood among and watched the end of man. I decline to accept the end of man. It is easy enough to say that man is immortal simply because he will endure: that when the last ding-dong of doom has clanged and faded from the last worthless rock hanging tideless in the last red and dying evening, that even then there will still be one more sound: that of his puny inexhaustible voice, still talking. I refuse to accept this. I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance. The poet's, the writer's, duty is to write about these things. It is his privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart, by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past. The poet's voice need not merely be the record of man, it can be one of the props, the pillars to help him endure and prevail.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Belittling what others have suffered and what they chose to battle against by comparing their suffering to starving children and orphan babies in china is soooo lame.

Just because you get comfort in knowing that others have suffered more than you, doesn't mean everyone does. All crimes have to be addressed.

You don't know who here is an orphan, who starved as a child or was prostituted.

Again, you are so right.

And I am so lame.

And obviously I wouldn't know anyone here who was an orphan, starved or prositituted.

Those things are probably only in Hollywood movies anyway.

T.I.,

Since it appears you are directly addressing the Anonymous, I will give you the courtesy of a response.

While I completely am sympathetic to your point of view and agree you absolutely make great points, I fail to understand the goal of your post -- does it contain any sort of positive overall goal? Or, is it merely yet another distraction or dissuasion tactic the organization so oftenly uses (and quite well, I must admit)?

Are you not simply here to somehow belittle our efforts? (Or, so you hope?) This is the only message I can gather from all of your very obvious Smearintology-induced tactics. (hehe SMEARIN-tology, get it?? :))

If you would like to hold a logical conversation in this open forum, I am all ears. Until you understand how to approach somebody in a respectful way; such as explaining the overall purpose of these questions or what motivated you to post them; I do not feel the need to sit here and go over all of this with you question by question.

MY MESSAGE TO YOU

Your best argument our of everything I read was that, and I quote "Most of you have been put upon, I understand, I was too. But there are people in bigger problems than us." From this I gather that you are either still directly affiliated with the organization (my guess) or you honestly believe we should be focusing our efforts elsewhere. If you honestly believe the latter, you must not comprehend the full magnitude of the information so widely available to you, right at your fingertips. Maybe you simply haven't looked.. you tell me.

PLEASE DO NOT MISINTERPRET OUR INTENTIONS

We are not out to attack Scientology's beliefs whatsoever -- if that is what you have been lead to believe (as cooky as we on the outside may think it is) that is completely fine with us. You aren't hurting me and you're not hurting each other -- physically or financially (mentally is debatable, but nonetheless, thats your choice). Fabulous by me, and in all honesty, I'm jealous that you are able to be so happy with any religion -- honestly! If you are from Freezone, that is awesome! We all from Anonymous genuinely wish you the best of luck in life in every respect! We also obviously advise caution with who you practice with due to the general nature of the tech. With that said..

WHAT WE ARE AGAINST

We are against the brain-washing, the RPF's, the holding people against their will, the sexual abuse, the forced sleep deprivation, the forced abortions, the BAIT and SWITCH tactics which is the only thing that brings in level-headed new recruits, the PREYING on MENTAL weaknesses that THEY instilled--NEED I GO ON?

How dare you question our goal, that is all I can say to you. If what I just presented to you is OKAY in any stretch of your imagination, you certainly deserve to go down with the rest of those who eventually will be brought to justice in one way or another.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
"How dare you question our goal, that is all I can say to you."

Yes, how dare I?

You are so right.

Go parade yourself with protest with all your glory about this self help cafe' society group.

Thank you for your courage and spirit.

T.I.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Since it appears you are directly addressing the Anonymous, I will give you the courtesy of a response."...

For the record, just saw your post.

None of what I said was directly addressing you.

Didn't even notice you until I said what I said.

T.I.

"How dare you question our goal, that is all I can say to you."

Yes, how dare I?

You are so right.

Go parade yourself with protest with all your glory about this self help cafe' society group.

Thank you for your courage and spirit.

T.I.

I will will parade in protest, but it isn't for glory -- apparently you read nothing I wrote or cared to grasp the core of my message. This isn't for profit. It started for fun, until we learned the many evil truths. Take that to your superiors, let them chew on that.

P.S. -- Please learn how to form a paragraph. Thanks.

Last edited:

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, O.K., keep noticing the maid service while the revolution outside the kingdom boils over.

If you think the biggest concerne in your life is Scientology efforts, a group smaller than the staff of McDonalds resturants, requirs your protest efforts and time, then I agree do all you can do to stomp it out.

I know you have been offended and this means more than helping starving ophans which really do not exist anyway except in Hollywood movies.

Besides, the starving children are not offending you, the Church of Scientology has.

T.I.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I will will parade in protest, but it isn't for glory -- apparently you read nothing I wrote or cared to grasp the core of my message. This isn't for profit. It started for fun, until we learned the many evil truths. Take that to your superiors, let them chew on that.

P.S. -- Please learn how to form a paragraph. Thanks.

For the record, I have NEVER had "a superior" you dumb fuck.

T.I.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
What was your last big win as a protestor?

Cheering while Marie Antoinette had her head chpped off?

WoW! That changed everything didn't it?

Can't believe Viet Nam happened in spite of that!

T.I.

dr3k

Patron with Honors
It is not uncommon for such a movement like this to be misinterpreted; the quarrel the public and indeed thousands of anonymous individuals on the Internet has with Scientology is not the religion in and of itself. In America, our founding fathers believed in equal opportunity, equal protection of speech, liberty and to be able to worship as they decided to. In America you will no doubt become cognizant of the fact that many religions exist in our lands which may seem unseemly, strange or at some times unethical. You will further notice that religions such as the "Modern Church of Satan" are ALSO afforded these very same basic human and intellectual rights.

Religion is a touchy subject and always has been even since the year fourteen hundred ninety two when followers of a peculiar sect of Protestantism sailed the oceans until eventually winding up in what is Plymouth Massachusetts. Religions in this world exist for more or less the same reasons - elevating a persons self and spirit to a higher position than what it is now. All religions are cared for by their hierarchy and body-politic and seek to answer the infinite questions of morality, ethics and the eternal question of God in whatever form you choose to accept Him/Her/It in.

The Church of Scientology over the last fifty years seeks these things only at a very basic level. Instead, choosing to exploit the people out of personal property, their lives and their families. No religion should be able to tell their followers they cannot communicate with loved ones. No religion should retain their doctrine in secretive manners away from public eyes under lock, stock and copyright.. The organization of the Church of Scientology has since it's inception sought to bury criticism using fear, intimidation, scare tactics and has wasted countless hours and money in our national court systems bring law suit after law suit against detractors and "copyright infringer's" alike.

If you examine this website as I assume you probably have over your course on the Internet you must know that this site is full of examples of the Church abusing parishioners, lying to government officials and in one instance, even attempting to infiltrate our national internal revenue service - the source of our countries principal source of monetary income and structure. If you read this website, you will be endless examples of physical, emotional and spiritual torment brought on by members of the administration of the Church against parishioners.

Having become cognizant of these facts and more, hundreds upon thousands of ANONYMOUSindividuals have taken to the Internet, to their neighborhoods, their families and their friends in a campaign of purposeful information against a body-politic which cannot be allowed to stand any longer.

You may no doubt see examples of information, acts and public speaking from certain anonymous individuals when reading this website or ones organized against the current body-politic of Scientology. Please make no mistake, while your beliefs may seem strange to us we are not hating on your religion. We do not agree with the founders of your Church and the body-politic of it at-large.

In an ideal world, you could practice Scientology wherever you wanted you could freely discuss operating thetans, body thetans and e-meters with your friends who were not Scientologists. However, due to the negative way the body-politic of Scientology operates, these types of discussion are impossible and will be met with gawking, staring and some times perhaps even laughter or outright ridicule.

I will close by admonishing one very small fact to you. If it were not for the scandal, abuse and negative operating structure the Church currently operates under I myself would probably be a Scientologist. I find a lot of about Scientology prior to OT-3 to be very much what I would like to do and to believe in. However, upon researching your religion in the late 90s early 2000s I was completely disheartened by the fact that a religion so peaceful and communicative in nature would suppress information about it from it's followers and from the public en-masse. These things are not acceptable to me, tyrannical leadership is not something I wish to support or be a part of. Knowledge is power. Information is free. Religion should be too.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Then humor me with a direct answer to my 2 questions.

WHAT IS THE OVERALL GOAL WITH YOUR QUESTIONS ?

WHAT IS THE MOTIVATION FOR POSTING THEM ?

I care about the people in front of me that really matter.

And I think the children matter most.

They need out vote.

They need our attention.

T.I.