What's new

Anybody attending February 10 protests?

dr3k

Patron with Honors
I'm stuck in the 70's?

The 70's was all about tea time in cafe society.

I'm not stuck anywhere except in the big picture.

YOU are the one stuck in some personal offense with a self help cafe society cult.

You are the protestor about people's offended choices like what retsaurant they opted to buy food from.

YOU are the one with limited vision about what matters.

YOU be the one in an orphange starving while someone far far away is out bitching about some cult they got mixed up in while your legs are shot off and you have no food.

YOU are the one stuck somewhere on the track, not me.

Your post comes off like a little bitch offended because she's run out of nail polish.

T.I.

I ran out of nail polish last night actually, mango passion number six. Do you have any?

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
The person, theillusioness, is simply trying to boost their ego by hijacking this thread and using starving children for their own ends. Sad really. Don't expect her/him to answer any of your questions as he/she won't.

Which of my questions did YOU answer?

I asked you how many years you spent on staff?

Where you went on that bridge?

What public contributions you have made?

I don't see you stepping up to answer any questions.

Aren't we all nice and white and delicate and offended and coy and full of mirror tossing skills?

I know exactly where you are coming from.

There are copies just like you running all over the sidewalks of America.

T.I.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey T.I.! Good to see you.

No, it's not the biggest injustice, of course not. We each have to look at things from our individual viewpoints. And to me, it's that this is something I can do something about. Whatever other actions we do to help the world, this one is very personal to me and a lot of others, as you know.

And each individual who heals from their past is another individual who is then free to take on the bigger issues.
And I commend you for all you do to make this a better planet.
I think it's all cool, this current interest. :)

Well, to be honest, I had a friend come to visit me on the 15th of January.

She got in a fight with her husband in front of the elementary school where her son attends, and apparently the school principal was watching out the window.

It wasn't a physical fight, just yelling.

Her son, meanwhile wasn't doing too well in school.

Six days after this she recieved an official notice that her and her husband were ordered to psyciatric counseling because the school principal decided after seeing them fight, this is why her son is failing in school.

They are legally ordered by the state now to see a psyciatrist because this nosy fucking principal running an implant station called "public school" decided it!

My friend is very caved in right now and the psyc has recommended she go on drugs. And sent this to the school board that she is protesting about going on drugs, with a person from the children's welfare department stalking her as a threat to take her child away because she refuses to take psyc drugs! Just because she got into a yelling thing with her hubby in front of the school!

To escape this madness they are packing up now and fleeing to another state, leaving their home, friends, business, everything.

It's coming on to my doorstep the madness now.

I've just gotten to the point where I see there are worse things than the Church of Scientology. Because they are LITTLE and people VOLUNTEER to be a part.

My friend didn't volunteer for any of this madness.

Neither are a lot of other good people and little children that are getting burnt in this Earth Society.

Just look at the people COURT ORDERED to psyciatrists to get their civil rights back!

Just look at the results of this war going on in Iraq.

Just look at the the children in China abandonded because they were not born boys.

I am just saying there are bigger issues.

And those issues have been pressing on me.

Time to write a new script.

Love will never do, what you want it to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrwO8b9iq34&feature=related

T.I.

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Six days after this she recieved an official notice that her and her husband were ordered to psyciatric counseling because the school principal decided after seeing them fight, this is why her son is failing in school.

They are legally ordered by the state now to see a psyciatrist because this nosy fucking principal running an implant station called "public school" decided it!

My friend is very caved in right now and the psyc has recommended she go on drugs. And sent this to the school board that she is protesting about going on drugs, with a person from the children's welfare department stalking her as a threat to take her child away because she refuses to take psyc drugs! Just because she got into a yelling thing with her hubby in front of the school!

To escape this madness they are packing up now and fleeing to another state, leaving their home, friends, business, everything.

It's coming on to my doorstep the madness now.
T.I.

That's awful T.I. No-one should do these things to another.
The thing is, if Scientology had it's way and 'cleared the planet'...it would be a whole lot worse. Hugs to you.

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well, to be honest, I had a friend come to visit me on the 15th of January.

She got in a fight with her husband in front of the elementary school where her son attends, and apparently the school principal was watching out the window.

It wasn't a physical fight, just yelling.

Her son, meanwhile wasn't doing too well in school.

They are legally ordered by the state now to see a psyciatrist because this nosy fucking principal running an implant station called "public school" decided it!.....

We have similar madness going on in the UK. There used to be a UK charity called "Parents Against INjustice" or PAIN. Sadly it had to close due to funding problems. But the name says it all. Some of the stories you can find if you look them up are fully as harrowing as many on this board.

It really isn't a good time to be rearing kids - I'm glad mine are pretty much grown now.

I agree with you that there are bigger matters out there.

However, that doesn't mean that those who want to protest the injustice they see in the CoS are wrong either. One can't clean up all the messes in the world at once - you have to take on one, or at most a few things at a time.

Nick

Terril park

Sponsor
We have similar madness going on in the UK. There used to be a UK charity called "Parents Against INjustice" or PAIN. Sadly it had to close due to funding problems. But the name says it all. Some of the stories you can find if you look them up are fully as harrowing as many on this board.

It really isn't a good time to be rearing kids - I'm glad mine are pretty much grown now.

I agree with you that there are bigger matters out there.

However, that doesn't mean that those who want to protest the injustice they see in the CoS are wrong either. One can't clean up all the messes in the world at once - you have to take on one, or at most a few things at a time.

Nick

I agree. Anyone trying to do anything in any sector for their fellow man is doing some good, are not being spectators.

And it is natural and normal for people to follow their particular interest and passion. With more people doing that eventually all areas may be addressed.

But it will often be a long hard road. It will be the passion that keeps the efforts moving.

anon_kat

Patron
ignore theillusioness everybody!

I only mean to suggest being PRO active, not RE active.

We, as adults, have had our time at the gaming tables throwing our dice where we wanted.

There are people who do not have that freedom yet.

They matter.

T.I.

Hey, I posted this thread last night before going to bed and now what do I find? Some BS about the starving orphans in the world. Obviously that is a serious issue but that is not what this thread is for. So, theillusioness, march yourself off to your nearest branch of Western Union and send your paycheque off to China, help those poor souls out. Just go there and work with the charities or just go fuck yourself. Stop trying to sidetrack us from what we're planning here with your "bigger issues" because we won't take the bait. It is clear that you are still under the influence of the many years of brainwashing you've undergone. I bet you're probably typing from your berth at the SO or something. Why else would you care how far up the bridge we are? I think I speak for everyone when I say we care about all matters, not just warning people about scn, we do help the poor and the sick and abandoned. But at the moment there is no anti-scn charity so this is how we're starting our campaign.
So, to everybody reading this, DO NOT HEED THEILLUSIONESS as his/her intention is to distract us and he/she is applying classic Scn techniques to twist things into scientology's favour.

So, back to the matter at hand, 11am this Sunday, outside your nearest org with legal masks or scarves + glasses and banners.
If you want to discuss world poverty and disease do it outside my thread please.
Thank you

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
What are you protesting about?

All the orphans in China today? All of which are female by the way.

The fact that every American has to surrender their children to the government at six years of age via public school systems under the "No Child Left Behind" law?

The fact that the more successful people get the harder they are taxed?

The fact that the legal system in the U.S. can COURT ORDER ANYONE to psyciatric counseling and even take their children away?

Look both ways before you cross the street. O.K.?

It would be nice to change the CofS but look at the civilization you live in and others live in and ask yourself what MUST be done and what would BE NICE to be done.

Our children are being starved, murdered, confiscated, and abandonded.

The adults will always mock up their own hobbies and interests.

How many children will die from starvation while you are out picketing a self help group with disgruntled clients and greedy self important staff ?

Grow up and face the real issues for people who don't have the freedom to vote yet will inherit this civilization we are creating.

Try helping someone who never had a choice.

Try helping someone who will starve or be turned out on the streets on Hong Kong tonight to whore for a living until her next meal is given my generosity of organized crime.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that makes a difference.

I know many here have their own mind,

break on through to the other side.

We live a life of luxery compared to to the big picture of the children on this Earth.

T.I.

"Each of us does what we can do. Our obligation is to do it as
well as we can, with as much grace, dignity, integrity and
honor our egos can tolerate."
Robert Vaughn Young

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Hey, I posted this thread last night before going to bed and now what do I find? Some BS about the starving orphans in the world. Obviously that is a serious issue but that is not what this thread is for. So, theillusioness, march yourself off to your nearest branch of Western Union and send your paycheque off to China, help those poor souls out. Just go there and work with the charities or just go fuck yourself. Stop trying to sidetrack us from what we're planning here with your "bigger issues" because we won't take the bait. It is clear that you are still under the influence of the many years of brainwashing you've undergone. I bet you're probably typing from your berth at the SO or something. Why else would you care how far up the bridge we are? I think I speak for everyone when I say we care about all matters, not just warning people about scn, we do help the poor and the sick and abandoned. But at the moment there is no anti-scn charity so this is how we're starting our campaign.
So, to everybody reading this, DO NOT HEED THEILLUSIONESS as his/her intention is to distract us and he/she is applying classic Scn techniques to twist things into scientology's favour.

So, back to the matter at hand, 11am this Sunday, outside your nearest org with legal masks or scarves + glasses and banners.
If you want to discuss world poverty and disease do it outside my thread please.
Thank you

I can appreciate that you feel you thread has been hijacked but The Illusioness has a right to express her opinion. The right to freedom of speech was one lost in Scientology and is reclaimed here.

Also telling one to go fuck themselves is not in the spirit of this board.

Thanks,

Emma

anon_kat

Patron
language

I can appreciate that you feel you thread has been hijacked but The Illusioness has a right to express her opinion. The right to freedom of speech was one lost in Scientology and is reclaimed here.

Also telling one to go fuck themselves is not in the spirit of this board.

Thanks,

Emma

Sorry Emma, it won't happen again. The last thing I want to do is get a ban from the Administrator. It appears I did not express my views as concisely as I intended and I simply concluded that if theillusioness was allowed to use the F-word and to tell us all to grow up, then I could use strong language also. In Britain, generally where the F-word is allowed in the "WTF" context, it is also allowed in the "F-off" context. However, I do keep forgetting that Americans are less tolerant of this colourful language and have different boundaries.
I therefore apologise to everybody I have offended and shall endeavour to be less explicit in future.
Kat

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I actually didn't see and can't now find where TI used the F word but if it was used as a personal insult to someone that isn't ok either.

Its kind of a fine line. I use "fuck it" or "fuck that" all the time. But telling someone to "go fuck themselves" is a little too much. Try telling them to "have sex & travel" :D

anon_kat

Patron
As far as my "rightious rant"...

I can see right from wrong.

The fact that you attacked me for pointing out very good reason and broader views makes me wonder about you?

What did I say that was so wrong?

You know it is true if you have studied social issues.

Why aren't you glad that someone is out here rooting for the children?

Why attack someone like me?

Somehow I crusaded here for children and you decided I must be harmed attacked or suppressed.

What the fuck does that say about you?

T.I.

Here was her offensive use of the f-word, earlier on in the thread she volleyed us (the protestors) for caring about this matter and told us to grow up, amongst other things.

anon_kat

Patron
mask

It strictly depends on the municipality you will be demonstrating in. I am a fan of wearing a ski mask or mask physicians use while examining you. They're light weight and can be put in your pocket if it's illegal.

Wear a motorcycling helmet (full face of course)! It just occured to me, I have a motorbike, as do a few of my family members, we all have the closed-face helmets and obviously they're not illegal!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Wear a motorcycling helmet (full face of course)! It just occured to me, I have a motorbike, as do a few of my family members, we all have the closed-face helmets and obviously they're not illegal!

I like the Blues Brothers outfits (black suit, white shirt, black tie, black hat, sunglasses), as in the Orlando video. Definitely cool. :)

Paul

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here was her offensive use of the f-word, earlier on in the thread she volleyed us (the protestors) for caring about this matter and told us to grow up, amongst other things.

I didn't tell "US" anything. I told you. Don't make my response to your slurs something from me to the whole board.

Just as I do not condone what the church does in terrorizing it's critics, such as the freedom web site, private investigators, blackmail , fairgame and forced disconnection, I see both sides of the street.

I don't see how fair gaming the people there through pickets is a step higher than what the church is doing. It's basically fair gaming whoever happens to be in the place.

And it's justified just like the church justifies its attacks.

It's working both ways, the suppression.

I don't see how pulling one another down is going to arrive at anything except last man standing.

I don't like to see people humiliated and threatened and emotionally blackmailed.

And I know there are all sorts of reasons people do it and all sorts of licenses issued to do it, that doesn't make it right.

On a brighter side, another friend of mine has a son diagnosed with ADD and has been struggleing for a few months with a support group that invited her to a seminar out on the west coast.

Guess who the guest speakers were?

John Travolta and Annette Benning.

John T. told the audience both of his children were diagnosed with ADD.

His message was to get parents to refuse to put their kids on drugs prescribed by pyscs.

He said the ingedient used in rydalyn to calm kids down is caffine, as these kids respond differently / in the opposite way.

Annette Benning and he are working in seminars to educate people and offer other solutions. I guess even though she is not a Scientologist (or maybe she is for all I know), she must have some issue going with her kids as well.

So my friend got to speak to JT directly as well.

So guess what?

She comes back and now (JT told her he gives his kids a red bull every morning when they wake up and they are handled) she gives her son a red bull every morning and suddenly he has no problem.

So, if you know of anyone who has been told by the school their child has ADD and needs to be medicated, please get them connected with a support group in their area or via the internet.

I will try to find out exactly which support group she got involved with and post it here.

Sorry if I wounded anyone with the "What the fuck" phrase.

In the future I will use the WTF smiley to be better appropriate.

T.I.