What's new

Anybody attending February 10 protests?

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
lmao!

This forum is the first pro active resolution I have come across in this war!

This is pro active.

Getting people to communicate.

Getting people to KNOW.

Letting people replace old enemies with new friends.

lv T.I.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
So, if you know of anyone who has been told by the school their child has ADD and needs to be medicated, please get them connected with a support group in their area or via the internet.

Hint: If you run into a 'support group' being promoted by John Travolta and Annette Benning, find a different one.

Zinj

Veda

Sponsor
Reading T.I's posts on this thread, I feel as though I'm getting Attention Deficit Disorder.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's awful T.I. No-one should do these things to another.
The thing is, if Scientology had it's way and 'cleared the planet'...it would be a whole lot worse. Hugs to you.

Hugs to you.

I don't know if a cleared planet would be a bad thing.

It's really the Sea Org group, its policies, it's ways of treating people, and it's greed and out PR, and military regime with it's secret service and internal revenue services that people are really upset about.

If the whole planet was run by the Sea Org I would have to pack up and relocate.

Fortunatly civilization is evolving and less than 1% of Scientologists even want to be part of that group.

So I don't see them taking over the world or anyone agreeing to give it to them.

The copyrights are expiring soon. The only way they will be able to get clients is through desire and they are operating in the enforcement band.

They are shrinking by the decade and against the backdrop of today's society look like taliban.

I see more serious threats, like our legal system hooked at the hip to the psyciatric community and polititions in Washington passing laws like "No Child Left Behind" that requires every parent surrender their children up to the government at age six.

We are all coming back as children.

We can sidestep Scientology groups but we will all be faced with this society and it's policies about children.
T.I.

johnAnchovie

Still raging
On that rational...

On that rational, that is, a Scientology point of view, you should be activating very strongly against the Church of Scientology. I you feel that you are comeing back next life, that Scientology is an effective practice and worlview, but the Sea Org is mealovant and a threat, then you surely would activate against it, take proactive measures with the anonymous movement to take down the existing hierachy of the church, destory the powerbase - The Sea Org, those blind, brainwashed, fanatical, militant follower's of Miscaviage?

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
Sorry Emma, it won't happen again. The last thing I want to do is get a ban from the Administrator. It appears I did not express my views as concisely as I intended and I simply concluded that if theillusioness was allowed to use the F-word and to tell us all to grow up, then I could use strong language also. In Britain, generally where the F-word is allowed in the "WTF" context, it is also allowed in the "F-off" context. However, I do keep forgetting that Americans are less tolerant of this colourful language and have different boundaries.
I therefore apologise to everybody I have offended and shall endeavour to be less explicit in future.
Kat

Hi Kat,
I'm a brit also. [ be there at 10 feb or be square:) London for me.]
WTF and telling someone to Fuck off are not the same. Unless maybe among good friends.

I think Emma is giving good moderator advice here. Don't think she's banning the use of swearwords though. I mean.... She's an Ozzie for fucks sake!

I've been friends of TI for years. She always looks out for children.

She even offered to make the for her, the unbelievable sacrifice of leaving her own children in order to help someone else with theirs. And pay all expenses. Was on a freezone forum.

She won't even abandon her own children to the US education system,
but spends mucho time home schooling. Dedication.

You initiated the thread. It is a good, or sad fact that threads have their
own life, and shift and flow. Its not your thread. Its ESMBs thread. That means its home to enormous varieties of categories of persons. Also any and all varieties of SP! Including thee and me. :)

Veda

Sponsor
Are you saying that others don't look out for children and don't have trails and tribulations in their lives?

Boudicca

Patron
Well, if anone is still reading this... I am going to protest on Sunday. So is my daughter, two of her best friends, her boyfriend and my hubster!

I got a "Katie Holmes" wig and "bug" sunglasses to wear! :coolwink:

If it wasn't going to be so cold, I'd do up one of her "designer" outfits. But I think I'll be in a parka and gloves.

I'll post photos afterward and let ya'll know where to look for them.

Who else is going where you live?

Terril park

Sponsor
Be careful, everyone.

Well I feel I must comment here. Long ago the GO ( old OSA)
had power.

Today they have little. Most wanted, Andreas Heldel-Lund has no on going
persecution or lawsuits.

The Freezone has not had an attack for months. The only
one I know about is an 80 year old friend, lives alone, who makes meters. The latest visit about 6 months ago. Screaming and threats on his doorstep.

Its COS who are being investigated and harrassed.

You go to a picket its unlikely to impossible you'll currently get
problems.

Get involved with a TV program, you'll probably raise some action.
The mentor in the " Beginners Guide...." [in my sig line] had around 4-5 visits a day from OSA making threats if he didn't help stop the program. About a year ago.

Be not anon re attacking COS websites could be a problem.

I've been posting " TECH outside COS" for 8 years. No problems.
COS/OSA know where I am and have visited. I chased one away who was pretending to be a PI, and had a friendly chat with the other two.

Do legal protest you are un touchable. IMO

Having said that, its no problem being anon. Thats your gig. :)

.Sticky^

hey! is there any churchs in the UK? if so is anyone gonna go on the 10th of feb? cuz i dont wanna be on my own :( lol anyway if anyone could find like a list of churchs in the UK that would be gr8!

i live in essex anyone know if there is one there?
anyway im blabering now :p

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
On that rational, that is, a Scientology point of view, you should be activating very strongly against the Church of Scientology. I you feel that you are comeing back next life, that Scientology is an effective practice and worlview, but the Sea Org is mealovant and a threat, then you surely would activate against it, take proactive measures with the anonymous movement to take down the existing hierachy of the church, destory the powerbase - The Sea Org, those blind, brainwashed, fanatical, militant follower's of Miscaviage?

Why should I?

I don't feel threatened by the Church. I don't feel threatened by what they are doing or who is there doing it. It's a bit shocking to watch the social intercourse there but it is in a lot of places.

Earth is a low down and funky place.

You just gotta rock steady baby.

There are plenty of people that feel about America, "activate against it, take proactive measures with the anonymous movement to take down the existing hierachy , destory the powerbase - "

I'm not pledging to terrorize anybody.

I didn't take part in the sadism in the Church and I'm not doing outside of the Church against them either.

I don't see it as one thing, I see it as a group of many different people and I don't know who they are in every place so why would I decide to harm attack or suppress all of them?

That is injustice.

And injustice always recoils on those who deal in it.

Objecting to obvious violations against people doesn't give me a license to go on a crusade to destroy.

I am not military based in character to "destroy power base".

I disagree that threats and harassment and emotional blackmail and humiliation are the best solutions.

I think "WIN WIN" in situations can be accomplished.

Not always possible but I don't have to see a blood bath to feel like I have won anyway.

You look at the Freezone and you see a win win situation going on where people are doing their thing on one side of the pond and people in the CofS are doing their thing on the other side of the pond and it's working out.

The critics or people that want to discuss "what happened over there" have the liberty and wherewithall to do so on the forums and via the internet.

We are actually in the age of love, and soon to be in the age of peace, and aesthetics and science.

We have passed the age of hate and war.

We are in the beginning of a renaissance.

The Oracle has spoken

Veda

Sponsor
Well I feel I must comment here. Long ago the GO ( old OSA)
had power.

Today they have little. Most wanted, Andreas Heldel-Lund has no on going
persecution or lawsuits.

The Freezone has not had an attack for months. The only
one I know about is an 80 year old friend, lives alone, who makes meters. The latest visit about 6 months ago. Screaming and threats on his doorstep.

Its COS who are being investigated and harrassed.

You go to a picket its unlikely to impossible you'll currently get
problems.

Get involved with a TV program, you'll probably raise some action.
The mentor in the " Beginners Guide...." [in my sig line] had around 4-5 visits a day from OSA making threats if he didn't help stop the program. About a year ago.

Be not anon re attacking COS websites could be a problem.

I've been posting " TECH outside COS" for 8 years. No problems.
COS/OSA know where I am and have visited. I chased one away who was pretending to be a PI, and had a friendly chat with the other two.

Do legal protest you are un touchable. IMO

Having said that, its no problem being anon. Thats your gig. :)

I'm not impressed with your understanding of "OSA." You most definitely don't understand the over-all subject of Scientology, especially its - Hubbard instituted - "dark side" (or dark core).

Has it not occurred to you that "OSA" has likely infiltrated the "Freezone"? And that the "Freezone" is regarded - at this point - to be as much an asset as a problem?

I know of several recent IRL "OSA" incidents of harassment, from someone (whose name you'd recognize) detained for 12 hours at an airport, due to an anonymous phone call, calling him a terrorist; to actual physical trespassings (using deception) by immaculately dressed and perfumed P.I.s; to break-ins, one resulting in the theft of numerous boxes of reel to reel 1950s Hubbard tapes, and there's more - and this is all recent.

Scientology is potentially dangerous, and whether the private detectives, goons, paid (outside) PR people, or others are - strictly speaking - "OSA," doesn't much matter. They work for Scientology Inc.

Scientology Inc. is an insane organization with hundreds of millions in assets.

And it's being stressed.

Common sense says be careful, watchful, know their tactics, but do not be afraid.