What's new

Chill E.B. is declaring war to the Village Voice

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Scientology has no rhyme or reason.

But it definitely has crime and treason. :whistling:

♫ ♪ . . . They spend a lotta time malfeasin' . . . ♪ ♫

. . . hey, I'm starting to get it, this rap thing, it be just riffin' wid ma homies, rhyming with the flow and sayin' it sweet. Up until today, silly me, I'd thought a "hip hop" was a surgical procedure

Last edited:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Chill E.Boob responded...

"I put a "disclaimer" on this thread which reads "must be over 18" on this particular topic. Since He and his handful of readers decided to make the conversation more "mature and adult" I thought I'd chime in.

Garry, Myriam, Mimi, you should quit swinging on Phony O's testicles and quit wasting your time trying to talk to me about nonsense. I don't know you nor do I have a problem with you. In other words mind your own damn business! hahahaha. How's that? This is my page fool. Now beat it! LOL

It has been a while huh?! Well, it took this long to absorb all these twisted tales. His (Tony Ortega) "interview" with me had me confused as it did his readers. Plus, since I don't follow the reactions of others too closely. I've received strange and weird reactions since entering back into the public eye.

My Scientology friends were 100% right. Not only them but my Christian friends and my "agnostic" friends ALL said the same thing:

Once I release these songs that I have written the "haters" will come out in force." I was told by people that the truth like the truth in my recordings would bring out the worst people with the worst things to say! You know what? They were ALL correct!

Funny how all you bitter, upset, lowtone, hating ass folks profess to know more about me than people who've known me all my life!"

https://www.facebook.com/realchilleb

Sindy

Crusader

"I put a "disclaimer" on this thread which reads "must be over 18" on this particular topic. Since He and his handful of readers decided to make the conversation more "mature and adult" I thought I'd chime in.

Garry, Myriam, Mimi, you should quit swinging on Phony O's testicles and quit wasting your time trying to talk to me about nonsense. I don't know you nor do I have a problem with you. In other words mind your own damn business! hahahaha. How's that? This is my page fool. Now beat it! LOL

It has been a while huh?! Well, it took this long to absorb all these twisted tales. His (Tony Ortega) "interview" with me had me confused as it did his readers. Plus, since I don't follow the reactions of others too closely. I've received strange and weird reactions since entering back into the public eye.

My Scientology friends were 100% right. Not only them but my Christian friends and my "agnostic" friends ALL said the same thing:

Once I release these songs that I have written the "haters" will come out in force." I was told by people that the truth like the truth in my recordings would bring out the worst people with the worst things to say! You know what? They were ALL correct!

Funny how all you bitter, upset, lowtone, hating ass folks profess to know more about me than people who've known me all my life!"

He's very hypnotized. Oh well. The guy is just looking for some attention. He's to be ignored, don't ya think?

Infinite

Chill, dude. No one hates Chill E B, only that you stand up in public to promote an on-going organised criminal conspiracy to defraud which locks young women up in ship bilges to keep them apart from their family so as to protect the intake of cash. Little things like that tend to piss us off. LURK MOAR.

In the meantime, enjoy being our chew toy for a while.

smartone

My Own Boss
53RBi.png

Is this bloke speaking English? I can't make any sense of what he's saying.

Maybe I'm getting old..... :old: :ohmy:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm sure the paltry IAS hand-outs were going to stop if he didn't start using LRH foot-bullet tech against VV, but just like Freedumbs comebacks it take months to clear it thru all the lines and get DMs stamp of approval on hysterical sounding attacks.

I can assure TonyO is going to love the MC Hammer of Scientology attacking him. This is the type of quality Entertainment you just can't buy.

He's such a fucking tool. He must have lots of child support or unpaid CC bills to be willing to pimp himself for this racist white man's UFO cult.

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Oh my!

All the planet madness is conspiring to shut down this truth song ''haters''
The conspirators of hate are monitoring his recording of truth of the truth to dessssssssssssssstroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it

:nervous:

Xenu - go back in your galaxy

Div6

Crusader
Oh my!

All the planet madness is conspiring to shut down this truth song ''haters''
The conspirators of hate are monitoring his recording of truth of the truth to dessssssssssssssstroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it

:nervous:

Xenu - go back in your galaxy

DM playing the race card? Who does he think he is, a Wegro?

One day Chill will realize what a tool he has been......

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

♫ ♪ . . . They spend a lotta time malfeasin' . . . ♪ ♫

. . . hey, I'm starting to get it, this rap thing, it be just riffin' wid ma homies, rhyming with the flow and sayin' it sweet. Up until today, silly me, I'd thought "hip hop" was a surgical procedure

Edit:

Scientology's got no rhyme or no reason,
But dey got crime and treason,
Don't matter the season,
It's nonstop malfeasin.

© ESMB Records All Rights Reserved

Infinite

Chill EB: First 10 people with the correct answer will receive free download of "Prove It"

. . . betchya: less than 10 people in this Universe want a copy of "Prove It". And what a silly title for a Scilon audience - Prove It - heh!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
But it definitely has crime and treason. :whistling:

LOLOLOL

Now, I'm feeling it............

Scientology ain't got no rhyme no reason
But it definitely gotz da crime and treason
And a billion from dumb peeps dat dey been fleecin'
So dere's one moment I'm gonna find damn pleasin'
Dats when dey motherfuckin assets da feds be seizin'

freethinker

Sponsor