What's new

Super Power Building pictures leaked to Tony Ortega

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm still betting super power never sees the light of day. Davey's been stalling a long time and there must be some reason. It's like the future of scn is the future. All they can talk about what they will do when ______ gets finished since they can't actually deliver a product right now. Maybe they even leaked these pictures intentionally.

Except the Super Power is right behind the corner (like March 13th, may be).

We will see who will laugh then.

Haha!

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
This photo is the only one with a "minion" in it (aside from DM's event crowd pics).

Notice the tiny Commodores Messenger standing behind Hubbard.

ApolloDeck.JPG

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
This photo is the only one with a "minion" in it (aside from DM's event crowd pics).

View attachment 4590

True - I didn't even notice
Appears to be a little girl about 8 years old

A tribute to modern Children's slavery per LRH vision

[video]http://youtu.be/T20brUmWWZw[/video]

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron

View attachment 4590

But it's NOT a photograph. Everything is so photoshop perfect. Just the bodies have been cut and pasted and I bet the clothes they are wearing are photoshopped too. The whole thing is a fake. All so very very SICK.

Sindy

Crusader
But it's NOT a photograph. Everything is so photoshop perfect. Just the bodies have been cut and pasted and I bet the clothes they are wearing are photoshopped too. The whole thing is a fake. All so very very SICK.

It is sick. It's like they want the world to be void of any human "imperfection" -- a plastic, simulated world of creepy, mindless, animated mannequins -- soul cracked Humpty Dumpty heads.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is sick. It's like they want the world to be void of any human "imperfection" -- a plastic, simulated world of creepy, mindless, animated mannequins -- soul cracked Humpty Dumpty heads.

I think NY org may have been one of the first of the "new style" orgs. I never went there but saw pictures of it with all of the scn/dn logos on the walls etc. It seems like such an artificial place who would ever want to be there? That was my impression and these pictures take that same theme to the stratosphere. Yuk.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

If it wasn't sooooooooo pathetically phony and fake, it might
be interesting. But also knowing how MANY people are getting ripped off so
Davey boy can make this display----and how few of the "regular public" can
even afford the "Bridge" anymore........it's sick, very, very sick. :no: Not good, not good at all.

Tory/Magoo~~Your local, friendly SP :rose:
www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44

PS: Thanks, Emma, for posting this and Thanks Tony and VV for posting it, too!

Mystic

Crusader
With all of the Bridge promises of the past now being quite proven to be total bullpucky, and I would think that every "old timer" still in that cult, including Mr. David Miscavige and Mr. Greg Wilhere, bloody well fkn know the promises of "Super Power" are just more bullpucky. Expensive-looking building, though--expensive and dead. What a lifeless hunk of architecture. Scientology can do that, even take the life out of an expensive building.

Good the money got sucked up.

They'll never have enough trained staff to operate that place
But they have had the auditing staff what, two times now? Every few years they pack the Superpower staff in the flag auditorium for a photo shoot... Then I guess they disperse like so many bees looking for [strike]money[/strike] honey and gosh, Davie has to round up a new batch. I guess perfection is hard to come by when you are the only one who recognizes it.

Mimsey

I long thought if the grand Pope had thought more about it, that making some aspect of the Superpower building even a benign tourist thing, like the Mormon Tabernacle buildings are,
Hey Dave, have you ever been in Salt Lake City to the Mormon HQ? They go just the thing for you - dig this:

They have a mini Guggenheim museum of the life of Christ, you walk up a spiral ramp and see the important stages of His life. You could do the same thing - people could walk up the Boots of Greatness ramp and see Ron's life as he... oh. You do? The Life Exhibition? Yeah, but. I didn't mean to back flash. Sir... It's called what? The RPF? Well, yeah I have heard of it. No, I can't say I have experienced.....

Mimsey

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
F#ckin' hilarious :hysterical:

The Vertically Challenged "Pope" will be having apoplexy screaming for the "enemy" who leaked these to Tony O.:roflmao:

Davey's bathroom on the Net? :dieslaughing:

Priceless:biggrin:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I'd given up on looking at these pictures about halfway through page 2, it's such a butt ugly building I couldn't stand any more. But I just had to go back and check out Davey's crapper!

Compare Davey's office to LRH's. It's what, 20 to 50 times the size, if you include his private rooftop terrace. And with that massive dome where there is normally a ceiling.....he's stroking his own ego in a most obscene way. :naughty:

What a bloody waste of $145 million dollars. :faceslap:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Is it really? I admit I wondered about the SO symbol so conveniently cut into the wood on the right, but not the rest of it. That's a bit cheeky shooping LRH. What would the faithful say?

Looking at it anew, that sky and sea look unreal, but apart from them and the wood, nothing else grabs me as obviously fake. But then I've never been aboard the ship. Oh, looking closer, the shadows are wrong, since the only genuine source of light has to be the sun. They are all over the place. Whoops. Caught out again Davey.

Paul

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
What? No room to pay homage to the RPF? or the RPF's RPF? Maybe that's in the sub-basement.

That 'running room' with the glowing pillar of light is the creepiest of all.

Kutta

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think all the 'photos' are fake. Nothing looks truly natural. They look just like the concept pictures that architects create on computer these days. :yes:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I think all the 'photos' are fake. Nothing looks truly natural. They look just like the concept pictures that architects create on computer these days. :yes:

The architects' computerized mockups are presented as such. But the Hubbard one purports to be photo, not a mockup.

Paul