What's new

Super Power Building pictures leaked to Tony Ortega

Terril park

Sponsor
But they have had the auditing staff what, two times now? Every few years they pack the Superpower staff in the flag auditorium for a photo shoot... Then I guess they disperse like so many bees looking for [strike]money[/strike] honey and gosh, Davie has to round up a new batch. I guess perfection is hard to come by when you are the only one who recognizes it.

Mimsey

Their is someone who used to post as " Flag 2005". He was on the superpower training program and has written about how Flag has failed to train auditors for superpower. Search for all his posts, and they would be mostly his first posts.

Here is his first post:-

"I am a Class VI C/S Ex FSO member from 2005

I have never viewed anti-scientology materials but ran across one famous actor in the tech films who has now left and who is speaking out.

I was in shock as I joined the SO due to his Ls completion win from Flag that I saw on video in Australia.

I called Flag direct and jumped on a plane within a week. I regg-ed myself and they could not believe it.

I was even promised the SHSBC!

I was there at FSO for three years and overall I was in Ethics getting handled for a year of that. Literally sitting in Ethics for months at a time until I got my way.

But still here is what I did in my gung ho way and against all odds.

I arrived EPF, 2002 then passed to Superpower line up so into the TTC.

I did Trs etc through KTL, LOC all the Levels through to Grad V

I then fought and went direct to the SHSBC. (this is a story in itself)

I completed the SHSBC in half checksheet time and also the internship and then as I was still in the TTC waiting for Superpower I continued to study.

So I did every Flag only r/d, every Green Vol, data evaluators, Supervisor course - I mean everything ( but only half way through Green Vol 6 ) and every other available course.

I am mid action 15 NED and in many open FPRD and other Int issued programs.

But here is the thing mis-application of the tech is not the tech.

But the third dynamic is so structured to destroy 1st dynamic wins.

For the public and the staff.

Example: I completed my Class VI internship in under checksheet time.

How do you pass? You just get a perfect video to RTC.

How do you get this video? Easy - just short session your Pcs and get in a lot of worthless but good looking sessions.

Believe me I am good.. I have given great sessions - PCs blown out. I was killing myself for doing this but thought it is the greatest good to just get the training done.

But hand in those videos and I'd be in Ethics forever, because I did it for the PC.

Actually its not quite true because my passing video was spectacular and even the intern sup was impressed and told me so.

Example: most staff are PTS to the schedule and lifestyle. Restim of past prison camps. It is horrible to be an SO member and I used to audit the execs.

The amount of 2nd Dynamic upset takes up most of staff auditing time. Alot of people have not been without their 2d for years, different posting RPF etc.

Still I wrote all this up and I actually thought it would be addressed.

I completed my Class VI C/S and even routed onto the Solo 1 course without being Clear. There are no other courses to do

I was then announced at staff meeting to become a Class XII.

I am young male and in for about two years at this point, on NED Class VI CS.

Walking around Flag I should have been so proud but in reality Im like all the others. Hiding form my seniors, avoiding security, trying to get some sleep under my auditing table hiding from the camera in the FH.

Funny when I look back.

Is this natter? Well I do have overts.

I was then placed into the hands of RTC for a project and within months I was a declared SP.

I lost my wife.

Its pretty hard when I gave away every asset. I was in a foreign country and I had distanced myself from my family.

To treat people like shit is discusting and off-policy.

But what does any SO Org know of policy????

Let me ask this question.. And I did in numerous KRs.

How many trainees in the ATC?

How many future execs are we grooming? the answer 0 not one.

Well I was the only one but I was in the TTC and my seniors were livid I was doing these courses. I literally routed myself on and convinced the sups to protect me and they loved my stats

But this is serious!!!

All execs are only trained on post via verbal orders. Verbal tech is all through the Admin terminals.

Some Execs are BSM failures BUT they work long hours, never on study and are easily invalidated and forced to just follow orders.

This was my enemy and i fought it and lost!

I have my training and its a lot of good stuff.

Why was I declared? My Comm Ev was 1/2 an hour long held after staff briefing at midnight. My com ev members just wanted to go home and so did I.

It was already decided I was out.. the evidence was pathetic. Why?

I was writing up out tech on the 3rd Dynamic and I mean alot of KRs. on anybody, them all based on off-policy that are implemented by Execs.

I thought I would be congratulated due to my Data Series skills and perfect KRs and on policy solutions I had offered for the better of the entire group.

I was auditing RTC members, I was trialling Superpower R/Ds I was in and going to change conditions for the better.

Its a shame because I still want this.

I was only going to say hi but..

I have said enough just so anyone else there at this time may know me and feel free to pm me if you like.

I do want to warn you that I am declared and so if you are an active Scientologist you should not contact me. If you are not then feel free.

Signed...

I still want to fix it..

Just like jason beghe says - if Scientology works there is something very wrong right now.

Scientology works if done for caring purposes and not for vested reasons."

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
This Super Power building and the Rundown (if ever released) should keep all the members distracted from the fact that no OT Levels will ever be released.

DM will say that first ALL Scientologists must get through Super Power before OT 9 and 10 are released. That should be a good fundraiser. :coolwink:

That gets easier every day as the total number of Scn in good standing shrinks to zero. Of course actual numbers have no relation to numbers quoted by miscavige, so he can keep saying there's one more we haven't yet gotten through this.

Therefore the con continues. No more releases. Weekly crises. Hill 10's everywhere.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Some examples of Super Power Rundown instructions:

1.Get the idea that you have infinite power.
2.Get the idea that another has infinite power.
3.Get the idea that others have infinite power.
4.Get the idea that you can cause yourself to have infinite power," etc.,

Hmm, almost sounds like...

Get infinite power, get more infinite power, get others to get more infinite power

Okay where have I heard something similar to that in the past?

Rd00

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
A "smell wall" and "taste wall" are apparently going to offer containers with things to sniff and taste...

"I sthmell puthee!"

Rd00

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Some examples of Super Power Rundown instructions:

1.Get the idea that you have infinite power.
2.Get the idea that another has infinite power.
3.Get the idea that others have infinite power.
4.Get the idea that you can cause yourself to have infinite power," etc.,

Hmm, almost sounds like...

Get infinite power, get more infinite power, get others to get more infinite power

Okay where have I heard something similar to that in the past?

Rd00

Those commands come from "Super Power" issues that have been online for years. I audited them all in 2005 and wrote a very thorough critique of them at http://fzglobal.org/superpower.htm [As written they are mostly horseshit, but they can be tweaked to give pretty acceptable procedures but not mindblowing ones]. At the time I didn't know if they were related to the "real" Super Power or not.

Dan Koon (ex-RTRC) wrote about Super Power, such as http://community.freezone-tech.info/dan-koon/2010/05/04/super-power-its-context-and-theory/. I remember him saying that those issues aren't it.

Paul

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
The circular running room is a restimulation of the "pole trap" of many, many years ago.

And the "endocrine states" room probably works like this:

(1) You go into the room and the door is locked.

(2) Radiation, poisonous gas, and electrical beams are used to forceably exteriorize the thetan. ("Forcible" exteriorization is by making the body such an uncomfortable place that the thetan thinks the body is dying. Much different than exteriorization at will made possible by removing charge.)

(3) Interiorization into a doll (mechanical?) body then being forced to hurt and damage same until it is destroyed.

(4) Allowed to return to own body but with succumb rather than survive as the basic postulate. Body then gets cancer and dies.

(5) Succumb postulate makes it impossible to acquire and care for a new body. Thetan remains exterior, not as an "operating thetan" who can do things without having to have a body to do so, but as a totally apathetic, miserable, and helpless spectator, without the ability to do anything at all, doomed to suffer through all eternity.

Only the most "upstat" Scientologists will be allowed to do the endocrine states, after a donation of nearly $1 million or more. That's because no one will ever donate a penny more to the church after having to endure such suffering.

Stated another way, upstats (who could become anti-church opinion leaders) will be taken out of circulation this way. Who wants people around who have reached the top of the bridge then not be able to show how wonderful it all was? Better to take all they have then "offload" them out of life and any possible future lives.

Helena

Many are commenting about not liking the design - hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so that to me is merely opinion, and the lack of people is easily explained, you have no liability if there are no scio people, no re-shoots to do if they blow etc., no out of work wog actors and models suing because their image was on an unliked cult's building promo, and their career was ruined due to the connection...

The possible bait and switch aspect of the super power (sorry it didn't read, no E ticket smells for you....) that Dan Koons brought up is likely. What I found was interesting was Dan's web site which I had never read - is his observation of the DIY aspect of Hubbard.

That aspect, of him (Ron) doing the research, the films and all aspects of Scientology, to suit him self, with his read it, drill it, do it methodology, is an interesting take on the subject - and not being completely versed on a subject, like nutrition or medicine resulted in his simplistic, flawed take on the drugs being stored in the body, and the muddled, possibly physically harmful Purif.

Why in hell couldn't Hubbard enlist people who knew what they were doing? Why couldn't he hire real film crews and actors to shoot the tech films? Why couldn't he hire real qualified medical researchers to head up a purification project, and find (if possible) a real workable drug purification technique? It is not like he was lacking for money. And this is not the only area of the tech that is like that, there are many, many others. Why did he use the DIY approach? He rails against studying to get diplomas etc. in his Mission Earth books - it is obviously a big button with him.

What is with him? He was smart enough to know better, to do better. After all, he put himself up as being responsible for the tech. Yet he did a sloppy job. Flubby products. Was it really just a show? For instance, you see in a Dan Koons article about the tech films, his revising the R-3R procedure, issued in a BTB (and all BTB's were supposedly approved by him) from Scan through the incident to Move through the incident. He obviously was well versed in the tech, and cared about it's workability, yet he had this "held down 7" and didn't see it through to get a real product.

This, to me is the most disturbing aspect of Scientology and Hubbard. Why didn't he take the time, spend the money, when he had the assets to do so, to do it right? In not doing so, he betrayed us all.

Mimsey

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
They should call it the Super Ego building as that's probably the only thing that's going to be elevated in any way.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Many are commenting about not liking the design - hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so that to me is merely opinion, and the lack of people is easily explained, you have no liability if there are no scio people, no re-shoots to do if they blow etc., no out of work wog actors and models suing because their image was on an unliked cult's building promo, and their career was ruined due to the connection...

These are renderings and, as such, typically don't have people unless necessary for scale because the point is to show the architectural details. Even if they were rendered in, they wouldn't be real people, so no problem down the line.

Frankly, I like some of the design, and some I don't like. It doesn't seem to be a cohesive whole, though.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
This, to me is the most disturbing aspect of Scientology and Hubbard. Why didn't he take the time, spend the money, when he had the assets to do so, to do it right? In not doing so, he betrayed us all.

Mimsey

Same reason he allowed reprints of his books with all the typos (and he did). He didn't really give a rat's ass.

Paul

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
These are renderings and, as such, typically don't have people unless necessary for scale because the point is to show the architectural details. Even if they were rendered in, they wouldn't be real people, so no problem down the line.

Frankly, I like some of the design, and some I don't like. It doesn't seem to be a cohesive whole, though.
The overall pattern of the Super Power building seems to be that it's "normal looking" on the lower floors, and only gets weird upstairs -- after the now-indoctrinated churchie thinks the science fiction aspect of scn isn't so strange anymore.

Can you imagine what would happen if raw meat was shown the oiliness table and the circular running room first?

I just can't figure out why the Purif space isn't on a lower level -- as it is an introductory service.

Helena

Terril park

Sponsor
Those commands come from "Super Power" issues that have been online for years. I audited them all in 2005 and wrote a very thorough critique of them at http://fzglobal.org/superpower.htm [As written they are mostly horseshit, but they can be tweaked to give pretty acceptable procedures but not mindblowing ones]. At the time I didn't know if they were related to the "real" Super Power or not.

Dan Koon (ex-RTRC) wrote about Super Power, such as http://community.freezone-tech.info/dan-koon/2010/05/04/super-power-its-context-and-theory/. I remember him saying that those issues aren't it.

Paul

These were on Ralph's superpower.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's mainly Purif for OT VIIs and VIIIs, not raw meat. Wouldn't want the cash cows to have to mix with the riffraff.

Paul
That makes sense. The lower-level clients would have to do their Purifs elsewhere. Those delivery facilities certainly do exist now, probably in the Fort Harrison.

Helena

Terril park

Sponsor

The possible bait and switch aspect of the super power (sorry it didn't read, no E ticket smells for you....) that Dan Koons brought up is likely. What I found was interesting was Dan's web site which I had never read - is his observation of the DIY aspect of Hubbard.

That aspect, of him (Ron) doing the research, the films and all aspects of Scientology, to suit him self, with his read it, drill it, do it methodology, is an interesting take on the subject - and not being completely versed on a subject, like nutrition or medicine resulted in his simplistic, flawed take on the drugs being stored in the body, and the muddled, possibly physically harmful Purif.

Why in hell couldn't Hubbard enlist people who knew what they were doing? Why couldn't he hire real film crews and actors to shoot the tech films? Why couldn't he hire real qualified medical researchers to head up a purification project, and find (if possible) a real workable drug purification technique? It is not like he was lacking for money. And this is not the only area of the tech that is like that, there are many, many others. Why did he use the DIY approach? He rails against studying to get diplomas etc. in his Mission Earth books - it is obviously a big button with him.

What is with him? He was smart enough to know better, to do better. After all, he put himself up as being responsible for the tech. Yet he did a sloppy job. Flubby products. Was it really just a show? For instance, you see in a Dan Koons article about the tech films, his revising the R-3R procedure, issued in a BTB (and all BTB's were supposedly approved by him) from Scan through the incident to Move through the incident. He obviously was well versed in the tech, and cared about it's workability, yet he had this "held down 7" and didn't see it through to get a real product.

Mimsey

I'll give my thoughts on the above. LRH was a genius. The Dan Koon quote from Paul shows an incredible amount of creativity in the solution of problems.

He was also it seems in a great hurry to get things done fast, and was
perhaps a bit sloppy, but he had a system in place whereby results were collected by others and he then revised/improved as he went along. Dan
gives examples. The only place I know of his own description of some of
his working methods is the HCPB on " False PTSness", where he describes 2 pilots. All finished in a few weeks. The final comments on PTSness were
in his final 1975 lectures, where he took up ideas of John McMasters.
Forgotten the name of the rundown.

On the films, etc, seems to me these were some of hubbards games.
Who wouldn't want to play at making movies, producing and creating music?

And then the game of beating the Harvard MBA with green on white.

He had the money to do these things, was his own boss.

If he were to employ medical/nutritional experts to create a purif, there
would probably still be dry academic arguments going on as to how best to do this. Not sure if he ever looked over the purif again, but there is no evidence, not available before his death AFAIK, that large doses of Niacin in rare cases can cause liver problems. Thus medical monitoring of this
should be part of the rundown.

He achieved a lot. My take on how he betrayed us is the promise of full OT. Made in the early fifties, and he strived for it, but found he always had to undercut, undercut. It remains as a goal, and scientology is probably the best path to such a goal, but hasn't been realised.

This may have acted for him as an overt, and this may have caused false PTSness.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron

Mimsey

Hi, Mimsey. I was never In so I'm not able to see Hubbard as you do. He didn't take the time because he was from beginning to end a fraud.

Hubbard was brilliant at some things but he was not clever or educated or scientific or competent and certainly not kind or caring or responsible. From the start he was good at two things and two things only: writing fiction and hypnosis. He invented the whole Scientology thing just like he invented the plots of his science fiction novels. And he used hypnosis to make people believe he was wonderful, talented, responsible and lovable.

He avoided real experts like the plague. Real experts said the tech was dangerous rubbish. Look at some of the contemporary crits of Dianetics; not happy reading for Hub.

He was a lousy musician, a lousy sailor, a lousy photographer (despite all the cameras money could buy). He was a lousy husband, a lousy father, a lousy administrator BUT very good at parting people from their money.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Here's some pictures of Moscow Metro stations, which I think are much nicer and more tasteful than Miscavige's Implant Station.

1.1296075257.moscow-underground-station.jpg

1.1296075257.3_moscow-underground-station.jpg

a50e0386bafd779879a0e76935f5585b.jpg