What's new

HP Aradia

Patron
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm one of the founding members of the Michigan Scientologists Freezone group. We are on Facebook and are celebrating our second year as member of the International Freezone Association. Our focus is on training in LRH tech up to Class VI.

I was on staff at the local mission over 30 years ago. Our mission folded once the Miscavige-Mayo spat hit the fans and our mission holder couldn't afford the $25,000 fee to keep the mission.

At the time of leaving the C of S, I had been trained to Class IV.

When I and my (ex) husband left the C of S, we literally left. We met with our friends on and off over the years, but had no idea there was a FZ-- we never bothered to search and look.

Okay, I'm not the most computer savy-- my daughter is the one who works for Google, not I! After getting bombarded years ago with a half dozen dvds about how the entire Bridge lectures were now for sale-- and being an avid Ebay user-- I reconnected with most of those that I had hung out with and we decided to put ourselves back through an intensive retread of ALL the materials, in chronological order, and get our communal butts in gear--ready for "field action".

LOL-- so my daughter taught me about Twitter and Facebook-- and I typed in Scientology and viola-- the FZ was found-- much to our collective astonishment and glee!

Our students are reading EVERY book, and listening to EVERY lecture in chronological order-- as LRH gave/wrote them. THey do the Bridge courses-- Student HAt etc in order.

Retreading has been a wonderful win, and having the FULL tech (I remember the lectures being kept under lock and key by the course supervisor--who sacredly put the reel to reel on in a dramatic ritual) available is marvelous.

IF the FZ had been known (as well as computer skills) long ago, believe me, this would have been accomplished long ago. It is with immense pleasure that we are all flying up the Bridge, having great group training and discussions, and delivering the tech to those that want it!

Whew! I finally found your site-- and am glad to connect.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm one of the founding members of the Michigan Scientologists Freezone group. We are on Facebook and are celebrating our second year as member of the International Freezone Association. Our focus is on training in LRH tech up to Class VI.<snip>

Welcome. Hope you have a thick skin. :)

Paul

HP Aradia

Patron
Yes..indeed!

The things discovered over the past few years have only validated the reasons for leaving. Reading and watching youtube, outies/free scientologists on the web--- it is amazing the C of S management and DM have NOT been put in jail.

Friends that are still in the local org stay in out of fear of "losing their Bridge"-- so much for ARC from the group the purports to "give you freedom"-- despite our telling them that the Field has the entire LRH Bridge, they remain in fear that a period, a sentence, a paragraph has been altered and that we are all squirrels, not realizing that DM has flung the Bridge out the window and escalated himself to the 8th dynamic throne.

Veda

Sponsor
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm one of the founding members of the Michigan Scientologists Freezone group. We are on Facebook and are celebrating our second year as member of the International Freezone Association. Our focus is on training in LRH tech up to Class VI.

I was on staff at the local mission over 30 years ago. Our mission folded once the Miscavige-Mayo spat hit the fans and our mission holder couldn't afford the $25,000 fee to keep the mission.

When I and my (ex) husband left the C of S, we literally left. We met with our friends on and off over the years, but had no idea there was a FZ-- we never bothered to search and look.

Okay, I'm not the most computer savy-- my daughter is the one who works for Google, not I! After getting bombarded years ago with a half dozen dvds about how the entire Bridge lectures were now for sale-- and being an avid Ebay user-- I reconnected with most of those that I had hung out with and we decided to put ourselves back through an intensive retread of ALL the materials, in chronological order, and get our communal butts in gear--ready for "field action".

LOL-- so my daughter taught me about Twitter and Facebook-- and I typed in Scientology and viola-- the FZ was found-- much to our collective astonishment and glee!

Our students are reading EVERY book, and listening to EVERY lecture in chronological order-- as LRH gave/wrote them. THey do the Bridge courses-- Student HAt etc in order.

Retreading has been a wonderful win, and having the FULL tech (I remember the lectures being kept under lock and key by the course supervisor--who sacredly put the reel to reel on in a dramatic ritual) available is marvelous.

IF the FZ had been known (as well as computer skills) long ago, believe me, this would have been accomplished long ago. It is with immense pleasure that we are all flying up the Bridge, having great group training and discussions, and delivering the tech to those that want it!

Welcome, HP Aradia, here's some stuff for ya'.

Ex Scientologist Home Page: http://exscn.net

Some items from Paul's Rabbit, including (scroll to bottom to 'Dart Smohen: The Real Story') accounts by two founding Scientologists who were both on the first Class VIII course on the Apollo:http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...oBdI3MR3BXNJybLSw&sig2=7zn1XdxBE6h3v9WedUWtlw

And from a thread that examines what some consider to be the blueprint for the Scientology operation: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?2697-Table-of-Contents-Psychopolitics-revisited

And, in case you haven't seen them...

1986 Interview with David Mayo:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/bfm/interviews/mayo.htm

1991 article by David Mayo on Clear: http://www.ivymag.org/iv-01-02.html

Hopefully, these will assist in your chronological study of the subject.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron

You have a ways to go but I would say you're moving in the right direction.

KEEP GOING!

Terril park

Sponsor

Welcome. :) And watch out for the torpedos :)

... Whew! I finally found your site-- and am glad to connect.

Welcome! I was also formerly mission staff and left in the same time period that you did. I consider myself a freezoner although a fairly 'squirrely' one. Nor do I hold any particular respect for l.ron hubbard, there are simply far too many grossly discreditable actions factually and accurately attributed to his record for me to reasonably seek to justify his actions, so I won't even try.

The basic tech is very useful and has much about it to recommend it. I'm pleased to hear you are having success in delivering & training others in auditing. The auditing I have experienced was overwhelmingly beneficial. I'm always pleased to hear that others are able to enjoy a similar experience for themselves.

Mark A. Baker

HP Aradia

Patron
Idolizing the personality is a waste of time and energy. Rather, our focus is of workable tech and getting the pc case gain.

I've had individuals connect via Facebook (thank you..nice to meet you) and send reams of data and urls via email...loads to read, digest, and integrate.

Still, I can't help but ponder... is there a way/site that can/is assimilating all this "new/old" tech and expansion of the tech and bridge? Wafting through the deluge of information is incredibly mind boggling and overwhelming, to say the least.

I applaud those with far more experience who are developing and/or expanding the tech. The Bridge, as such, is incomplete.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
The Bridge will always be incomplete if you're looking for things that aren't real, or if you are looking for procedures to carry you. Be here, now.

HP Aradia

Patron
Mark: One of the things about integrity is the ability to focus on the pc in front of one. THAT is auditing. IF it is considered squirreling, well... I believe the contradictions between auditor's code and KSW involve some semblance of sanity to be invoked by the auditor. LOL

Uniquemand: Yes, the one shot infinite holographic all-encompassing dynamic rundown is not to be, eh? LOL Now is all one is and has. Still, it was a general inquiry as to what has evolved amongst those that have more auditing experience as to what HAS been developed and experienced. [It's nice when freeways have been built to stretch around the corner, or connect with others'.] Doing a complete retread and read/listen to allows me to soak it all up and ponder at the avenues available to auditors today. Having finished reading the Pandora's Box (very intense) article, I'm delighted that knowledgeable auditors are indeed creative and expansive in their techniques.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Mark: One of the things about integrity is the ability to focus on the pc in front of one. THAT is auditing. IF it is considered squirreling, well... I believe the contradictions between auditor's code and KSW involve some semblance of sanity to be invoked by the auditor. LOL

Uniquemand: Yes, the one shot infinite holographic all-encompassing dynamic rundown is not to be, eh? LOL Now is all one is and has. Still, it was a general inquiry as to what has evolved amongst those that have more auditing experience as to what HAS been developed and experienced. [It's nice when freeways have been built to stretch around the corner, or connect with others'.] Doing a complete retread and read/listen to allows me to soak it all up and ponder at the avenues available to auditors today. Having finished reading the Pandora's Box (very intense) article, I'm delighted that knowledgeable auditors are indeed creative and expansive in their techniques.

I've looked, a lot. I tried the Rons Org peeps and stuff, and I read into Avatar, loved "the Pilot's" stuff, but his apparent suicide kinda turned me off. Ultimately, I was poking around in a guy's library in 1999, and found a book on "metapsychology". I found it streamlined all the relevant information and technique, removed all the arbitrary, confidential mumbo-jumbo, and made it possible, once again, to sit with someone else and get to whatever their "charge" is, without worrying about too much emphasis on form, rather than "product".

I swear by it, to this day.

It ain't Scientology, you won't go "OT" or "Clear", but it will handle existing charge and provides a map for discovery if a person is interested in digging for more.

I am not trying to sell you services or a religion, but I'm trying to answer your question to the best of my ability. Metapsychology folks get mad at me when Scientologists inquire, because there is an agreement in place between their organizations not to appeal to each other's public or use each other's language, but frankly, I didn't get into this stuff to play games with organizations, and if you are genuinely interested in the best track, that's what I think it is.

HP Aradia

Patron
Uniquemand: I have the Beyond psychology: An Introduction to Metapsychology book autographed by Frank Gerbode. The tir.org people use this as their base, I believe. Many auditors in my area became a part of this org to continue to audit without bs from the c of s, even tho there were attacks for a period of time. Is this the one you are referring to?

Freeminds: You would be surprised at the number of half built bridges in Michigan alone...lol. Guess we are all supposed to walk on air (Indiana Jones anyone?) or fly.. or... contribute a brick or two to keep it going.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Uniquemand: I have the Beyond psychology: An Introduction to Metapsychology book autographed by Frank Gerbode. The tir.org people use this as their base, I believe. Many auditors in my area became a part of this org to continue to audit without bs from the c of s, even tho there were attacks for a period of time. Is this the one you are referring to?

Freeminds: You would be surprised at the number of half built bridges in Michigan alone...lol. Guess we are all supposed to walk on air (Indiana Jones anyone?) or fly.. or... contribute a brick or two to keep it going.

Yup, that's it. :)

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
your soul

or, you can do it for free at http://www.sgmt.at/ClearbirdE2010/Clearbird2004/index.htm

Just pair up with a partner, and do it. No need to pay anyone, no need to worry about a stupid fake church.

True stuff.

And without destroying your finances to make it go right. You can both have a life and pursue your version of freedom.

The true purpose of the Church of Scientology is to trap people in place and drain them of money. Really. Any benefit to you was only a sideshow to distract you while your bank accounts were plundered. Sad but true. Because of this the idea of actually ever allowing anyone to finish is anathema...

If they go free, they aren't contributing. They continue to contribute because freedom is just on the next level...

And worse yet if you increase someone's actual awareness they cognite and they blow the Church. Because it is a fucking lunacy.