What's new

Wendy Honnor ....OUT!?????

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Oh I think the photo of the two of them together in their skin tight leathers being all butch about themselves on their crotch rockets says it all to be honest.

Fair enough. But I still favor the action sequences - how about when they zipped up each others' [STRIKE]lizards[/STRIKE] leathers just before the posed shot? :biggrin:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
F U Smilla, just one big F U to U GD iT! I paid 40,000 F'ing $$$ to get my seat in the front row of every GD event and I damn well have every right to be seen as the 1st whack-a-mole popping up to hip hp hooray and show the way to those cheap bastard down-stats in the back. So just STFU would you!!!! You're really pissing me off! You just don't get IT!!! :angry:

God the nerve of some people!

Now there's a new entertainment idea to go along with Scienopoly and the laugh track idea to accompany hubbard loony tune lectures as mentioned recently on the Stupid thread:

Whack-a-Mole a brainwashed scientologist when s/he stands up to hip hip hoorah.

Maybe an entrepreneur at the circus can implement this idea along with the LRH dart board.

Win a cheap meretricious award!

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Well looky what I happened across in an old issue of Impact magazine:

wendy1medium.jpg

wendy2medium.jpg

wendyhonnor.jpg

(and try spotting Jan Eastgate while you're at it!)

((oh and Mike Rinder gets a mention in there for good measure))

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
At first I thought you were kidding, but after careful consideration, I do see the merits of bestowing another medal to Wendy.

Our designers have been working on it and came up with the ESMB MEDAL OF MERITORIOUS METRICIOUSNESS.

It is fashioned as a conic cerebral wreath out of the highest grade, pure aluminum foil.

NO NO NO NO NO!

She will receive the MERITORIOUS MOONBAT AWARD!

It's already been designed and it's on the way!

gold-dollar-sign-bling-bling-pendant-necklace-jewelry-d1555.jpg

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
Movie : it couldn't happen here

Does anybody know that movie delivered from - Pet Shop Boys, don't know the name...
But it is very English humour, and there is a guy who work at beach bar and for everything that is wrong he blames - a Communists... Same as this - soon to be exScillons on DM...

Gadfly

Crusader
Movie : it couldn't happen here

Does anybody know that movie delivered from - Pet Shop Boys, don't know the name...
But it is very English humour, and there is a guy who work at beach bar and for everything that is wrong he blames - a Communists... Same as this - soon to be exScillons on DM...

Where's Veda when we need him?

Back in the 1950s, Hubbard used the Black PR line of "he's a communist" to associate "enemies" with what was then considered to be "evil" and "bad".

Then it changed to "he is a psychiatrist". And now, what you see out of the Scientology PR Spin Machine are slogans like, "he is an anti-religious extremist", or "he is a HATER"! Hate Crimes are a BIG button in some modern societies, and Scientology USES that to its advantage as best that it can.

It is simple really. This is basic behavioral manipulation just like what is used by Madison Ave advertising firms. Survey and find out what they people like, and ASSOCIATE THOSE THINGS with Hubbard and Scientology. Reversely, find out what the people don't like, and ASSOCIATE THOSE THINGS with critics and enemies of Scientology.

This changes over time as the values and concerns of any society or group change. So, the buttons must be readjusted from time to time.

This manipulation of the public's views has NOTHING to do with "truth", and has as its only concern, "making Scientology well thought of and liked".

PR. Lots of PR! :yes:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
The whole 'Bridge' or 'Grade Chart', is nothing more than the sales program and a series of 'processing' steps towards the true but covert real product, which is not the state of OT, or a totally free being, but rather a person totally subjugated to the will of L Ron Hubbard.

It's not surprising that the bridge doesn't produce the promised results. It was never intended that it should. The Bridge is a pretty brochure for a long holiday in never never land. You want what you see, but what you get is a conditioning process which leads to a state where the only thing that matters to you is the will of L Ron Hubbard, and you become a Hubbardite.

The 'Technology' of Scientology as advertised and sold, does not exist. No technology which can bring a person even near to those states, exists in Scientology. So if someone chooses to identify themselves as a Scientologist, they are identifying themselves as a fantasist.

What does exist is the Cult of Hubbard and it's drones, the Hubbardites who think they are Scientologists.

Gadfly

Crusader
As I recently mentioned on another thread, the TRUE product of Scientology is "Scientologists".

The purpose of the entire Scientology organization is to "make Scientologists".

All else follows naturally as long as THAT is continually done.

Slick Scientology indoctrination takes a person and gets him or her to identify with Scientology. Involvement with Scientology gradiently tricks any person into attaching "self" to the ideas of Hubbard and Scientology.

The goal is always to get a person saying and having the view:

"I am a Scientologist".

Interestingly, many people who have left the organized Church of Scientology STILL make that identification. For example, Marty and other assorted imbeciles. And some continue to do so many decades after they have separated from the official corporate Scientology organization. Hubbard sure did his job well! In other words, Hubbard's mind control techniques worked so well that some of these people STILL consider themselves to be "Scientologists". Even when FAR out of the Church of Scientology.

Either way they are still involved in HEAVY attachment and identification to and with the ideas of Hubbard's.

John P.

Patron
Might they also be rather adept at spotting the SP kindergarteners and those who just needed a light ethics handling? :biggrin:

In the context of Scientology, isn't "light ethics handling" a contradiction in terms?

Or is one of those marketing things, the opposite of condom marketing (you know, how condoms are marketed in three sizes, "large," "extra large" and "friggin' immense," to spare the customers embarrassment of being overheard asking at the counter for a "small").

In other words, is "light ethics handling" in Scientology the equivalent of "the mental equivalent of a beat-down by the Hell's Angels" anywhere else?

Gadfly

Crusader
In the context of Scientology, isn't "light ethics handling" a contradiction in terms?

Or is one of those marketing things, the opposite of condom marketing (you know, how condoms are marketed in three sizes, "large," "extra large" and "friggin' immense," to spare the customers embarrassment of being overheard asking at the counter for a "small").

In other words, is "light ethics handling" in Scientology the equivalent of "the mental equivalent of a beat-down by the Hell's Angels" anywhere else?

"Light ethics handling" is ONLY for the "upstats". If you are towing the line, paying money, contributing time, or at least NOT causing any trouble, then, and ONLY then does "light ethics handling" apply. :biggrin:

In Scientology, if you fall outside of those parameters then the "heavy ethics" quickly ensues. Just as described and defined by exact "standard" LRH policies. The "justice" part of "ethics & justice" triggers and takes over.

looker

Patron Meritorious
Like Hoaxie said; For every policy there is an equal and opposite policy.

I think I remember reading a HCOB where LRH said Bodies do best when you ignore them.. So I'm confused as to why Scilons have all the heavy attention on Vitamins and clearing the body of BTs.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Lotta contradictions in Scn. We know this.

But, yes, he's got a bulletin that says something along the lines of, if someone seems crazy, get a complete physical (exam)- the problem could be physical. He's got others like that. And, you know, that HCOB struck me as so sensible when I read it. If they actually followed it, it would BE sensible, but then again, they'd probably have to admit that you can have a chemical imbalance, too.

Veda

Sponsor
From another thread, from

Yesterday:

This is noteworthy:

Wendy Honnor | June 27, 2012

Yes the truth does win in the end. And I am deeply sorry. At the time I was not able to see the whole truth. I hope you will forgive me.

Lv Wendy

BardoThodol

Silver Meritorious Patron
Scientology is pure spiritual seduction to manufacture spiritual addiction.

Scientology is a seductress - of the worst kind.

The similarities between the age-old profession of prostitution and the methods used in the scientology system are blatantly obvious when one takes a study of both. Fascinating stuff.

Forgive my forthright and possibly crass language here but...the oldest-profession workers make a transparent transaction. You pay for what you get. Scientology, on the other hand, fucks all of you, non-consensually, deceptively. Over and over. And you pay and pay on levels that are obscene beyond words.
For me

For me, she was a tawdry seductress. A bit worn. A bit wrinkled. Flesh sagging.

But practical.

Always a bit practical. Like having sex with someone you don't really care about, but knowing that orgasm is just around the corner. You're going at it, thinking, "Why am I doing this?"

But there's that natural impulse driving you.

For me, the natural impulse was to find surcease of the depression, of the panic attacks. Just a hope of relief. A moment's respite with the promise of eternal release.

Like an infinite orgasm.

What's not to like?

Yet, I'd be looking at Scientology and Hubbard and think, "man, this is embarrassing."

I prefer the sleek and beautiful. Dancers and athletes. Someone I can admire.

What if one of my friends sees me?

But, the bar was closing. I'd had too much to drink. And at the time, she looked good enough.

It was waking up the next morning...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The whole 'Bridge' or 'Grade Chart', is nothing more than the sales program and a series of 'processing' steps towards the true but covert real product, which is not the state of OT, or a totally free being, but rather a person totally subjugated to the will of L Ron Hubbard.

It's not surprising that the bridge doesn't produce the promised results. It was never intended that it should. The Bridge is a pretty brochure for a long holiday in never never land. You want what you see, but what you get is a conditioning process which leads to a state where the only thing that matters to you is the will of L Ron Hubbard, and you become a Hubbardite.

The 'Technology' of Scientology as advertised and sold, does not exist. No technology which can bring a person even near to those states, exists in Scientology. So if someone chooses to identify themselves as a Scientologist, they are identifying themselves as a fantasist.

What does exist is the Cult of Hubbard and it's drones, the Hubbardites who think they are Scientologists.

It's posts like this, of rare & stunning clarity, that make the ESMB experience so enriching.

And ESMB is not just about Scientology. It's about what is real and what is superstition.

And...

It's about the human maturation process from the wonderfully imaginative naiveté of childhood as it replaces Santa Claus with more reasoned concepts about life.

It's also about the naiveté of fully grown humans, as they either embrace or resist discovering their own adult fairy tales.

Scientologists are not doing well at all on shedding those stale fantasies, which is why they so often appear to be overgrown children with creepy grins. It's no wonder, considering that Scientologists believe in [STRIKE]Ron[/STRIKE] Santa Cause.

Last edited:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
It's posts like this, of rare & stunning clarity, that make the ESMB experience so enriching.

And ESMB is not just about Scientology. It's about what is real and what is superstition. And...

It's about the human maturation process from the wonderfully imaginative naiveté of childhood as it replaces Santa Claus with more reasoned concepts about life.

And its about the naiveté of fully grown humans, too, as they either embrace or resist learning of their own adult fairy tales.

Scientologists are not doing well at all on shedding those stale fantasies, which is why they so often appear to be overgrown children with creepy grins.

It's interesting to me that you mention superstition - it's something I'm seeing more and more in the behaviour of Scientologists, nowhere more than in their 'perceptions' of 'OT abilities'.

"We set out really late, but we didn't see one red light all the way, and got there exactly on time. John is an OTVII, so we weren't surprised!"

'Superstition is a belief in supernatural causality: that one event leads to the cause of another without any physical process linking the two events; a false conception of causality, such as astrology, omens, witchcraft, etc, that contradicts natural science.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superstition

I'm not sure that I like that definition, but it's at least partly right.

"I went at night into the jungle, to the place of the big Gods, and met the witch doctor where he said to go. I talked more with him about the bad luck and woman trouble I've been having. He had me take all my clothes off, and looked all over my body for a long long time. Then he sniffed my hair very carefully, and looked at my tongue."

"I know what is causing this problem" he said. "You are PTS and out-ethics."

John P.

Patron

The first time I looked at the Grade Chart, not that long ago, I nearly fell off my chair. I have seen simpler detailed architectural diagrams for the guts of the Linux operating system kernel, one of the most complex things ever built by man.

The grade chart is so complex and daunting that it has to be the opposite of a sales program -- any "fresh meat" who looks at this thing would instantly see that it is a) likely to be expensive, really expensive, and b) the chances that you'll get to the top of any one of the paths to achieve Sooper Powerz approximately mirror the chances that you'll be playing in the NBA in a couple years.

The only value of the Grade Chart is to convince those OT VIII's and others near the top that they're extra super-special beings who form part of what the Puritans used to call "the elect," those who are extra-special in God's eyes and have been told by God that they are for sure going to heaven. And that, of course, keeps the rich whales that fund the IAS close to the cult and giving ever more money to keep the operation limping along.