What's new

A Media Public Service Announcement Re: Shelly Miscavige

Lone Star

Crusader
Her lawyer didn't specify what kind of work she is doing. It could be cleaning floors with a toothbrush.

Sindy

Crusader
Her lawyer didn't specify what kind of work she is doing. It could be cleaning floors with a toothbrush.

Exactly. We all know that she is doing work for the Church of Sciengtology. Isn't that stating the obvious? The Telegraph really went out on a limb with their investigative reporting there. They need to start ready some Tony Ortega.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I expect we'll soon see one from a Lawyer representing Heber too.

Media retractions are seen as a win by the CofS.

Sindy

Crusader
I wonder if Mrs Shelly Miscavige's lawyer also counseled her to avoid slavery and other sundry human rights atrocities, ya know, just as a matter of principle. :biggrin:

Lone Star

Crusader
Exactly. We all know that she is doing work for the Church of Sciengtology. Isn't that stating the obvious? The Telegraph really went out on a limb with their investigative reporting there. They need to start ready some Tony Ortega.

The lawyer probably intimidated them. Tony would've puffed on his cigar and laughed.

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
would it be such a reach for Karen to request a welfair check on her husband?

I used to ask for them all the time for my father in-law. he is a piece of shit drunk. would get so wasted that he would not answer his phone for days. we would call the sheriff and they would head on out and check up on him.

Seems like this could be done with Heber. Really by any scientologist (or maybe ex) after all he is the Prez of scientology.

how come the media does not request interviews with him? or at least keep requesting and keep requesting so as to make a paper trail.

what about sending him or even Shelly for that matter a registered letter?

oh and FWIW CST does not have an RPF. Shelly is there on a post not locked up.

this could have all been done but I do not know.

would it be such a reach for Karen to request a welfair check on her husband? ...

It's important to remember they are divorced. It's questionable to what extent she would be seen to have any legal standing particularly as he has living family members.

Mark A. Baker

Sindy

Crusader

I used to ask for them all the time for my father in-law. he is a piece of shit drunk. would get so wasted that he would not answer his phone for days. we would call the sheriff and they would head on out and check up on him.

Seems like this could be done with Heber. Really by any scientologist (or maybe ex) after all he is the Prez of scientology.

how come the media does not request interviews with him? or at least keep requesting and keep requesting so as to make a paper trail.

what about sending him or even Shelly for that matter a registered letter?

oh and FWIW CST does not have an RPF. Shelly is there on a post not locked up.

this could have all been done but I do not know.

The challenge is the fact that Heber and Shelly (and others) are in a mental prison. I'm not at all certain that if you threw either of them a life raft that they would take it. I so admire the very strong willed people who actually escape.

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
It's important to remember they are divorced. It's questionable to what extent she would be seen to have any legal standing particularly as he has living family members.

Mark A. Baker

pretty sure any person concerned about another could request a welfair check. they never asked me a bunch of stuff about who I was and what right I had to make sure another human is okay and doing well. or in my case had not drank himself to death.

this would be a good time because he was out in LA and anyone that was around could be very concerend for his well being.

my point is that if people did this that really were concerned it might be that Heber, if he wanted to, would be able to say I'm not okay and I want to leave.

Sindy

Crusader

Mark A. Baker

Yes. That's true.

Shame on all the cult members inside who don't even think to inquire about the disappearance of the President of the Church of Scientology. It's a rather spineless operation.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

what about sending him or even Shelly for that matter a registered letter? oh and FWIW CST does not have an RPF. Shelly is there on a post not locked up.

This has all been addressed before. First, Karen is no longer legally married to Heber, and prevailing law does not provide her the standing to make such a request. It has to be a member of Heber's immediately family.

Heber's father was a polygamist who had several wives when he was alive, and ALOT of children. I provided the names & contact info of Heber's living brothers & sisters to sources that could best use the info.

Heber's brother, Carl, a resident of Utah, sought a welfare check which resulted in Heber calling him back & informing his brother he was doing well, was working as "a corporate officer" in the church, and imploring his brother not to have anything to do with Tony Ortega of the Village Voice.

Carl Jentzsch said he was under the impression that others were listening in on their conversation.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_david_jentzsch_heber.php

Gold Base security has long refused registered & certified mail that required a signature.

Sindy

Crusader
This has all been addressed before. First, Karen is no longer legally married to Heber, and prevailing law does not provide her the standing to make such a request. It has to be a member of Heber's immediately family.

Heber's father was a polygamist who had several wives when he was alive, and ALOT of children. I provided the names & contact info of Heber's living brothers & sisters to sources that could best use the info.

Heber's brother, Carl, a resident of Utah, sought a welfare check which resulted in Heber calling him back & informing his brother he was doing well, was working as "a corporate officer" in the church, and imploring his brother not to have anything to do with Tony Ortega of the Village Voice.

Carl Jentzsch said he was under the impression that others were listening in on their conversation.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_david_jentzsch_heber.php

Gold Base security has long refused registered & certified mail that required a signature.

Which is an LRH policy long employed by the church even at the lowest org levels.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Exactly! LOL

I believe the COS attorney has released a statement about Shelly. . .

Untitled-55-1.jpg

Sindy

Crusader
Will this lawyer have any culpability or accountability when the next thing we hear about is her death? Just how much are these people willing to say for cold hard cash?

Lone Star

Crusader
Will this lawyer have any culpability or accountability when the next thing we hear about is her death? Just how much are these people willing to say for cold hard cash?

Answer to first question: No

Answer to second question: A LOT !

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is as ridiculous as "they are bitter, defrocked apostates" - every single statement coming from the Cult of Scientology is a bold faced LIE - and it sounds like a BOLD FACED LIE - if Shelly Miscavige was around - you would SEE HER AROUND! She is the wife of the great DICK-TATOR, Slappy Miscavige! She IS MISSING - either dead or in the HOLE!

Why can't an investigation be pursued by her family?

Is Slappy's father DECLARED yet? Did he BLOW or simply route off?

What about Slappy's bro - anyone know his situation - declared yet?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Yes. That's true.

Shame on all the cult members inside who don't even think to inquire about the disappearance of the President of the Church of Scientology. It's a rather spineless operation.

THEETIE THE OT VIII
Geez, I wonder where Heber is, after all he is the President of
our Church and he seems to have.....................disappeared.

WEETIE THE OT VIII
Well....it's probably an OT thing, like you know, As-Ising or something.

THEETIE THE OT VIII
Yeah, that indicates. Hey, did I show you my new OT VIII ring?