What's new

ESMB is reduced to a Gossip Rag

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Also, no offense, but when you post stuff like this, it's called "rage quitting".

Is that what it's called? I didn't know there was a name for it. Thanks for educating me.

(I know it's hard when someone posts something to tell if they're being sarcastic; I'm not.)

I have to say that "rage quitting" sounds way more manly and sexy and forceful than what I've always thought of it:

"Hissy fit". :p

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Is that what it's called? I didn't know there was a name for it. Thanks for educating me.

(I know it's hard when someone posts something to tell if they're being sarcastic; I'm not.)

I have to say that "rage quitting" sounds way more manly and sexy and forceful than what I've always thought of it:

"Hissy fit". :p

Beginning of the year a couple people did that. One publicly. The other attempted to do it privately.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Just a few 'musings' on gossiping: Hmm.. Hubturd didn't like gossipers.. He denounced them in some 'HCOB' text or other.

So what IS gossip really? - Useless chat and false information exchange?

How is that different from what Scientology makes it's very bussiness of? - Useless jabbering, that is false, about 'spiritual excellence' for a fee? - Fear and warmongering [gossip] about 'the evil psychs' and 'WOG'society' in general?

Hrrmpf.. At least the gossip on ESMB is not organized and masquerading as marketing campaigns, PR drives and awesomely shit fuck holy and unopposable thruthful scripture.

And Vinaire seems to be stuck on ESMB.. Unable to quit looking. Terminating his account doesn't help him either.. He will still look and see all the gossip.. He will still fume and spittle helplessly at it.

:melodramatic:

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I don't agree with Vinny's premise or the thread op, but let's have a little compassion.

None of us are perfect. I for goddamn sure am not.

Lone Star

Crusader
He could always try posting his ideas, pontifications, theses, directives, and whinings over on the WWP forum. He'll see what abuse is really like. They'd rip him to shreds.

Then he can go over to Martyworld. That would be a fun train wreck to watch. Of course he'd have to use the word 'insouciance' a lot. :biggrin:

Gadfly

Crusader
I don't agree with Vinny's premise or the thread op, but let's have a little compassion.

None of us are perfect. I for goddamn sure am not.

What does "being perfect" have to do with it? :confused2:

I have NEVER ONCE taken ANYTHING "personal" here on ESMB. People have attacked me and slammed me for various things - my reaction - YAWN. Who cares? I don't.

If Vin actually "cares" and takes any of this or himself seriously then it is HIS PROBLEM. I have compassion for people, BUT, there is nothing I can do for all the many people who CREATE their own versions of hell, stupidity or idiocy.

For example I have compassion for people on the RPF, but the simple truth is that MOST of them CHOOSE to be there, because they buy into much of Hubbard's lunatic paradigm. They actually think and believe that they "need" to handle their evil purposes and reasons for their downstats and overt products. But, other than giving them a "loving" strong slap upside the head, what is one to do?

People are free and have the right to be dolts. :yes:

I do agree with the fellow who said this:

Forgive them for they KNOW NOT what they do (even with KHTK "tech").

But, regardless, you can't make or even help people to stop being idiots. :confused2:

It is what it is. :ohmy:

As far as I see things, Vinaire PLAYS GAMES here. He has played games here as long as I have been on ESMB. I doubt he takes ANY of it "seriously". It is all "mock ups", pretend, fiction, "running social experiments", and "creating an effect". He is a guy who has an audience of one - himself - like the person who tells jokes that NOBODY else ever gets.

I can feel compassion for anybody - including pompous arrogant asswipes, BUT, they get what they desreve every time, because they are who they are. :yes:

And if he actually does take any of it seriously, if he actually thinks and believes some or most of what he writes here, then he is more messed up than I ever imagined. :yes: :ohmy:

I have no idea why exactly, but Vin has consistently "caused trouble" here on ESMB. He is notorious for NOT engaging in serious discussion, and instead often tossing out flippant little one liners that seem aimed at causing nothing except upset, distraction and confusion.

He has been consistently "troll-like". Now, I suppose even trolls need compassion, but that doesn't mean that one has to put up with and accept their bullshit.

Lone Star

Crusader
Here's my evaluation of Vinaire and his blow from ESMB:

He was frustrated that fewer and fewer people were paying attention to his KHTK "research" threads. The last one he tried to start got zero replies. Then he got in a huff and declared that ESMB is a worthless gossip rag. (Paraphrase)

He is bent on starting a grass roots movement with his, well...whatever you want to call it. He was using ESMB as a PR platform because it is by far the largest and most influential forum in the ex-scientology internet world.

In other words he had an agenda, and it failed to come to pass, at least here on ESMB. So he had to make it wrong.

I don't think anyone else put him up to it.

End of evaluation or dub-in. :biggrin:

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
Lonestar:
You are spot on!!! :happydance:
Vinaire should look another venue.
Here every one of us understand each other.
Vinaire go back to Scientology Cult. You belong there. We are here spiritual beings, very uptone, understanding of others, and to summed it up nice people.
Go find your crowd. :banghead: :storm:
AnonSunshine

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's my evaluation of Vinaire and his blow from ESMB:

He was frustrated that fewer and fewer people were paying attention to his KHTK "research" threads. The last one he tried to start got zero replies. Then he got in a huff and declared that ESMB is a worthless gossip rag. (Paraphrase)

He is bent on starting a grass roots movement with his, well...whatever you want to call it. He was using ESMB as a PR platform because it is by far the largest and most influential forum in the ex-scientology internet world.

In other words he had an agenda, and it failed to come to pass, at least here on ESMB. So he had to make it wrong.

I don't think anyone else put him up to it.

End of evaluation or dub-in. :biggrin:

I don't think that Vin thinks for a minute that anyone else "put him up to it". But, I'm not so sure that Vin actually "sees" all of what he's "Looking" at like he fancy he does. :whistling:

Face:)

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
For a grown man, you're awfully immature. Why don't you just blame it all on David Miscavige?

Seems to work with the Indies.

:hysterical:

OMG.

Can you imagine how long Vinaire would last on MartyBlog before Marty told him to mindfulness his own business and excommunicated him to Natterland?